Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 1956
-
05-08-13 21:45 #51Senior Member

Posts: 1811Was your lady at least reasonably attractive? When the place first opened, there were reports of scantily clad, somewhat nice looking ladies working there. I haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet.
Originally Posted by Nuguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-13 10:11 #50

Posts: 1286Central St
Same ole, same ole. Was there recently, and got the same (a bit better actually each time) good treatment. You need to express a bit what you want, but I have never been disappointed there.
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-13 12:37 #49Senior Member

Posts: 473New sign at Leominster AMP
Did anyone notice that the place on Central St. In Leominster has a new sign / new name? Can't remember the exact name but it had "spa" in the title. New management? Gone straight? Or neither?
-
04-22-13 21:20 #48Senior Member

Posts: 931Re: Central St / For those looking for young
Haven't been in a bit, stopped today, quiet, no one else in during my hour. The girl reported today was her last day, and that a 24 yo girl is starting tommorrow (Tuesday, April 23rd).
Originally Posted by Nuguy
[View Original Post]
I don't know why I went, other than I was passing by, without a TS, its just can't be a great experience, maybe good some days.
-
04-15-13 13:45 #47

Posts: 1286New Girl at Central St
Visited twice in the past week, each time better than the first. Second time was with the new girl, Lucy. Wow. It was a blast, but YMMV of course.
-
03-25-13 16:57 #46Senior Member

Posts: 820Great news
Am I glad to hear that!
Originally Posted by BiggaDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 18:46 #45Senior Member

Posts: 162Any news
So. What happened they still appear to be open. As mediocre as these local place are, needs are needs. Will visit again. Assuming they are open.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-13 19:05 #44Senior Member

Posts: 820Leominster. Heads up
I agree with Nuguy; this place has been pretty good for me too. BUT, I went by around 930 this morning and there were at least a dozen white women milling around the parking lot with two standing in front of the door. I don't think they were waiting to go in to apply for a job. I kept going, circled back a little later and they were still there. A local cop was parked about 200 yds up the road too. Feels like what happened in Connecticut is starting to happen here with the women scorned trying to close down the "competition." I moved down the road to Chelmsford, which was on my way to my destination.
-
03-21-13 06:15 #43Senior Member

Posts: 162I have been there twice. Found it to be overpriced & mediocre. This is true with most of what the area has to offer. I would suggest driving 25 minutes to RS. It's a better value.
Originally Posted by NoRush
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 12:18 #42

Posts: 1286Central St
Visited there again this past week. And it gets better, for me at least, with each visit. MeeSure or what ever has been the one I see, and she is very fun, does exactly the level of massage you desire, and is very open to roaming. Treat her nice, it has been slow there I hear.
-
03-14-13 23:12 #41Senior Member

Posts: 127Massage in Leominster
Hi Paul,
I've sent you a PM about all this.
NoRush
Originally Posted by Paul Sweeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-13 11:42 #40Senior Member

Posts: 473I have never ever been to an AMP. Judging from comments, I don't think this one would be a good first experience.
Originally Posted by Paul Sweeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-13 22:25 #39Senior Member

Posts: 261Massage in Leominster
Hi No Rush,
I am Paul and have been in your area working for about a year now. Usually, twice per week.
I tried Kathy and that's that.
Interested in what sounds like an asian massage place.
I would guess that its on Center Street or near it? Not sure.
Would appreciate the name and address of this location.
Also, Did you walk in or call ahead first.
Did the ladies allow for a little touching or did you convince them for BJ, HJ, or FS?
I have had all of the above in the massage world.
Depends on the girl and the circumstances.
If HJ, I like it long and slow. Do they have patience?
Thanks so much, from PS.
Originally Posted by NoRush
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-13 15:36 #38Senior Member

Posts: 127Leominster
I've been here twice now. First was in December, the other was last week. Location is easy to find, if a bit off the main highways. Small place, nothing fancy. Just a curtain on the room door, but it seemed OK. Only one girl working both times, but I was able to walk in. Parking is highly visible from the street, if that matters to you in that area. In what follows, please forgive me, but I think that for a one-off like this place we probably all benefit from a bit more discretion in public discussion, so I'll leave out a few things.
First massage was just OK. Provider had OK body, but not a great face. Age 40-50, I guess. Haggling was brief with some options. Left quite happy.
Second massage was much better. Different provider. Decent body, prettier face, though still not hot, if you know what I mean. She was a little younger maybe. 35-50, but who the hell knows? Massage technique was interesting, including kneeling on my butt cheeks and sort of massaging with her legs (it was much nicer than I'm making it sound, actually). Very cheerful attitude made the whole thing very nice. Haggling took longer, but again, sometimes attitude trumps everything. Also left quite happy.
Both times I paid 40 (maybe 45?) for the HH and an above standard tip for leaving happy, which was fair for value received, though a better attitude made the second visit seem more worthwhile. Seniors or regulars with some real contributions can PM for details. Unfortunately, I didn't get names (I'm terrible at that) , and it does seem like they rotate women through. YMWPV (Your Mileage Will Probably Vary) , but I intend to repeat.
NoRush
-
03-04-13 09:06 #37Senior Member

Posts: 635Rs
It's not UTR. Royal Spa in Chelmsford. There are several reports on the Lowell board about it. I've been a few times and it's a good place.
Originally Posted by Paul Sweeter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





