Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 19147
-
03-11-13 18:35 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 261Paige
Got some repair work done on the old Pussy Wagon last weekend, and took it out for a cruise through SWD. I hit the Ave first and saw the usual hags and street urchins, and one old ace, Amanda. She's rocking the punk / goth look nowadays. I can still remember meeting her on Military St back when she was only 19 and with a ponytail. Took her to my place and showed her my gift, and she acted like she was afraid of it. Now at 23 she's a seasoned, battle-scarred, cock-handling veteran, and aside from those recent bullet wounds and the new hair, her body has not changed since 19. I wasn't out looking for her this time though, so I let her pass.
The Ave is still virtually dead to me, plus it was hot with one lone marked LEO who looked like he was on a mission, just crawling around the Ave in circles. So I hit Fort, and I was determined to not leave the stroll until I reeled something in. To my surprise, I had to navigate around even more LEOs on Fort. But my persistence paid off in a major way when I finally scooped the very gorgeous Paige whom I'the introduced myself to just one week prior.
There's a first time for everything, and my first time with Paige was also my first time at the Fuck Shack, better known as the Crest. Once there, I saw nothing but mongers and their catches. I was in awe. Got inside the room and turned on the tv expecting nascar or some shit, but instead saw Pinky with a long brown rod down her throat. I was shocked. Paige let me know that hc porn is what they normally show at the Crest, nonstop, all day. I was still shocked.
Donated. 5 up front, she freshened up for about 30 mins, then came out of the bathroom in full birthday attire, glistening clean. I made sure to capture her good side on camera, which turned out to be her whole body.
We started with some light FK and I worshipped her very sexy body for about 20 mins. Next, I got a tongue-studded BBBJ with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Her DT and BLS skills were well nurtured and very sexy. The gagging, she said, cured her dry mouth condition. When the shaft was satisfied, she bent and spread for K9. Pounding that sexy ass of hers while watching Pinky on the tube was a hell of a moment. After about 3 mins, she asked me to cease the pounding. Turns out I was being too rough, and she didn't want to return to the stroll with a sore aching cooch. I took note, and proceeded to bang her gently whilst wiggling her sweet tushy. It was sort of a letdown to have to soften the jackhammer, but I still had a decent finish.
After the festivities, we chatted about a variety of things, mostly her BT tales from her peeler days, and my monger tales from just last month. We left the shack laughing and lip-locking. I like Paige, I found her professional and worth the investment. I will absolutely repeat. Enjoy the pics.
-
03-11-13 18:29 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 261I laughed at this
Oneknot, you must've been seriously horny to plug a chick who needed medical attention. I hope you played doctor, and made her body well again, bro.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-13 12:06 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 327Surprise on JC
I was strolling through the area to see what was out and I stopped at an intersection to make a turn when our of nowhere Rachel pops up at the side of my ride. I let her in and we went off to a nice quiet spot. I really do enjoy this girl. She has a great attitude and never complains. Her head is nice and takes direction well. Her pussy always smells clean and she is super tight. She's got a great little ass to watch too.
I also scooped Kim from the triangle on Friday. She got the shit kicked out of her, an someone used a taser on her multiple times. The poor girl almost looked like she needed to go to the hospital. Long story short I took her to the motel and she performed well. Ended up giving her a ride to the grocery store when we were done.
-
03-11-13 10:24 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 347I'm wondering if this is the same girl. The girl in the ad goes by the name of sasha. I texted her and asked her if she was SW on the R. She said no and she's staying by school craft.
Originally Posted by Giovani
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-13 09:09 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 144Monty Python
'and there was mich rejoicing! Yeah'
Originally Posted by DjSixVicious
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-13 03:55 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 42Fatima's phone
I was in the D on Saturday for the auto show at cobo all day. On the way back I tryed giving Fatima a call to see if her phone might be working and it was not. So I made a few passes around her spot and didn't see her. So I called it quits for the night since I was set on her. Then tonight I get a call from her letting me know she got it back on and that she was sorry that it hasn't been working. Only for me it was one day to late. But at least it's back on.
-
03-11-13 01:16 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 742Sandra
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
I had at least 2 enjoyable encounters with her but the streets could be getting the best of her or like MDL said it was a bad day! I have actually been on the look out for her but have had no luck lately! She has always been pretty nice to me and doesn't mind taking the extra time to ensure a happy finish! YMMV I guess!
Originally Posted by PleasureSoul
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-13 01:11 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 742This One Again
Not much out this morning! Saw Brandy on the Are but opted to pass early this morning! Saw a couple of WSW's on the Big G but they were both walking with handlers or whatever and disappeared before a quick circle around. I saw a couple of chubby WSW's on Fort and I was driving up a side street and saw a slim WSW with glasses on the Ave but almost got run over by 3 other mongers at the corner. The time change didn't help either as I thought it was earlier than it was and that I had more dark time to cruise. On the way home I got a surprising phone call just as the Sun came up and stopped by her place for a quick bbbj2cim for Jackson and his Hamilton!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-13 23:52 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 446Fatima
Had a quick CBJ with her the other day around 4PM. No LEO. She was on the R. She has energy. Her diet is gas station food which she had with her. Chips / pop / slilm jim. Anyways, she is nice. .30 and I was happy. Will try to setup a regular notel date.
-
03-10-13 23:50 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 446Jenna / Summer
She has been advertising on Bpage for a couple years. I recognize the last pic from old ads. She was a bit more high class before. I've never partaken, just seen the ad.
Originally Posted by Giovani
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-13 16:39 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 242Raven
This am around 8am. Picked up raven WSW w a nice set of be bolt ons leo check and off we went nice girl BBBJ was decent for a Jackson.
-
03-10-13 01:50 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 91Jenna again
Called up Jenna to set up a massage and it appears she is probably not going to be doing those for the time being. Again, it sounded like a lot of drama in her personal life. She's a bit chatty; alochol. Overall a sweet person. Bbjdtcim. No complaining, no rushing. .2 but gave a. 05 tip. Again, great service. Great DD implants and imagine 5-10 years ago she was a knockout. She will be around R and 8 as she is now staying around there. Heavy LEO around. Be safe.
-
03-10-13 00:41 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 261The Girls
Originally Posted by SAM4077
[View Original Post]
BSW. Apples. Nice girl if you like them big. Dreamed of her once and was quite impressed. BJ was slow and sensuous. Booty was thick, soft, and delicious. Most folks pass up this girl. They don't know what their missing.
Originally Posted by SAM4077
[View Original Post]
WSW with huge ass. TT. My new ace! Don't be put off by the healed-over skin damage on the side of her face though. She's very sweet. Nice DT skills. Vag lips are long and meaty. I recommend her for anything next to Roxy.
WSW on Ave. PJ aka Jeniffer (note the two F's, the other Jennifer is just "Jennifer"). PJ may or may not be a good choice for FS. Head in the ride shouldn't be too bad, unless she's been hitting the H. Let's just say I don't recommend PJ too highly at all.
LSW in sweat pants. Who knows. I'm not interested.
Good luck again, SAM!
-
03-10-13 00:19 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 58Friday
I was not working and took a morning drive. Pulled into the BP at state fair around 8:30 as Sandra was walking past. She asked me if I was dating, I asked her name as I have never met her. Told her I was looking for someone specific but if I didn't find her. She says do I have a dollar. I didn't but she was cute and seemed cool and I had a 5 in my pocket so I gave her that. Later that day after checking out reports on her here, I saw her a little further north and made the scoop. Very petite skinny little girl. Took her to McD's and then a room so had a chance to hear her whole story. Most of it sounded pretty believable but as usual sad. We showered together which was boring as she wasn't into it much. She did have he own hair care products with her which I thought was funny. Claims to be a cosmetology graduate so not that strange I guess. I got a fairly long BBJ on the bed. She was pretty good, but not as good as I thought she was going to be. Overall I found her cute and pleasant to hang out with but not sure I would repeat.
-
03-10-13 00:08 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 58Thursday night
After working a long day I decided to browse. Saw Strawberry at the BP on SF and the R. Not a great pick up spot at 10pm, IMHO, because it's a beacon of light in the darkness. I passed by but texted her, she got in touch right away and walked around the corner to meet. Strawberry is a BSW, late 40s but looks much younger, maybe 5'3" and 120. She claims to have been clean for 3 weeks. Not sure. Anyway, nice BBJCIM for 30. She hangs out on the R a fair amount but was headed for the Packard Motel down on E. Grand and Mt Elliot.








Reply With Quote






