Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 19147
-
03-09-13 21:57 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 242Ave & fort run
1 WSW on the ave by mcdonalds blk hair skinny big dark glasses watching traffic gave the wave but no thanks. On fort only the 1 hsw that stands by the garage on military in the sweat pants everyday of her life nothing good out today around 1pm 2ish safe hunting gentz
-
03-09-13 19:31 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 324Danielle former McGraw SW
Got a call from Danielle used to go by the name Dee when she was on McGraw. About 5'4".115lbs, light brown skin, nice round a$$, and a pu$$why make you keep coming back over again. Nice girl always has a conversation that is not crazy. She has struggled with kicking the rock lately. She really is trying. She is a nice blast from the past. Her attitude reminds me a lot like Blaque, Barbie, and Fatima. Those four I would hangout with anywhere and anytime. Also ran into Krystal on my way to work LOL had to ask her about the previous post about her using her pants for a depend diaper. She denied it was her, but there are not a lot of Black Krystal's on the Ave. So let's just say it made me go mmhuumm I think I will pass on your services.
-
03-09-13 12:46 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 487No phone
I scooped her the other day, at the usual corner / station. She told me she currently had no phone.
Originally Posted by DjSixVicious
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-13 08:02 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 242Fort run
Dark skinned BSW at the gas station near clark Thursday morn around 7:30 am working the truckers, she seemed like the rock had a hold of her and no 1 was taking her anywhere didn't get a good look at her face but the rear end looked nice, uncle leo was riding around and seemed interested in what she was doing as well didn't partake, seen a WSW as well with a huge ass walking on waterman. Stay safe gents.
-
03-08-13 20:28 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 159Leo Ave Fort and Brightmore
Strolled last night and I noticed a heavy LE presence. One actually rubbernecked my car, turned around, and followed me for about a mile. I didn't get any action last night as there were more leo than SW.
-
03-08-13 19:10 #5612Banned Member

Posts: 304She advertises on BP almost every day at 1:00am. Sad that I know this. You know her ads by the blue dress / outfit that she wears in an empty room.where the pic is taken. Wow, she does look 45ish+
Now, she is using this diff pic. In her red outfit.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-13 17:40 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 91Yup
She says she stays in Madison Heights. Son is strung out on the H and daughter is a mess. Has a boyfriend who is also a mess. Used to be a stripper in Florida but is home. She was walking the R the night I saw her but got an impression she doesn't normally stroll the area. I know you also frequent the massage parlors and do have a business card that uses a different number than her backpage ad. She said she would definitely take care of me on the massage end. Feel free to PM me for digits. She's a relatively attractive lady; definitely by SW standards. Tight body; amazing oral skills. One of the best I've had.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-13 10:13 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 347That was me that got the PM from nR. I talked to her about it and of course she denied all of it asking if I wanted to see the papers. Didn't know she was a SW. She looked more stripper like when I saw her. She use to text me her locations and beg for me to see her. Kind of freaked me out so I stayed away.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-13 03:08 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 42The same goes for me too. I'm going to be in the D on Saturday and it would be nice to have working digits for her. It's been a few weeks since I've seen her and I'm not going to have a lot of time to look for her.
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-13 23:57 #5608Senior Member

Posts: 273In short: No. Especially from a bbj. The saliva doesn't transmit the virus but if you have a cut on your unit or a blood in her mouth, then it gets risky. I was chatting with another girl and she said when they get arrested by uncle leo they get tested and I'm pretty sure that leo would know before we would and I'm sure no girl wants some john coming to look for her after finding out that she was the source. I looked at the pics, sure nice looking but unfortuately I haven't had the chance to sample her. This sounds like it might be a ex bf or a monger trying to play captain saveahoe with her.
Originally Posted by Giovani
[View Original Post]
If you want some piece of mind, go ahead with the hiv test and let us know how it turns out.
Good luck and stay safe.
-
03-07-13 22:52 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 91Hiv?
Picked up Jenna who goes by "Summer" on the R awhile back. Received a memorable BBJCIM from her (she does give great head). Very chatty, talks but seemed drunk or coked up. Over on the backpage forums on this site, on page 65, there is mention someone "was PM'ed on NR" that she has HIV.
My only risk factor was a blowjob and I am thinking that is pretty nonexistent for HIV. Anyone know this Jenna girl? Any credence to her being known for HIV? Obviously any SW IV drug user is at-risk of HIV but reading about a rumor on these forums that she has it got me a bit paranoid.
Ad from BP: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...895-29/9415506
This is def the woman I picked up: blonde, fake bolt ons,"licensed massage therapist" "just moved back from florida" etc. Picked up at 8 and the R. Info appreciated.
-
03-07-13 10:14 #5606Senior Member

Posts: 103Fatima
Dose anyone have Fatimas number if so PM them to me I have her old number each time I call it it says the number you dialed done not have a foice mail set up, thanks
-
03-06-13 21:13 #5605Senior Member

Posts: 324Blaque
Ran into my reliable Blaque, my chocolate cutie. 5'5".120-125lbs, one firm backside, and a tight vise like vagina. It's like banging a virgin. .60 donation is all it takes, another .20 for the deep throat. Blaque is definitely worth it. I'll post some pics soon so you guys can see what I am talking about. Like Roxy she keeps herself and she's not on the ave stroll alot. I am hoping to catch up to Fatima so I can have my trifecta for the week. Safe hunting my fellow mongers.
-
03-06-13 20:02 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 261Young Girls
It's hard to find 18-21 y / o girls that know how to work a the*ck. Very hard. And every time I did find one, I always developed feelings for the girl. Haven't met this Rachel yet, but your report confirmed what I already knew about her.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 19:29 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 249Roxy
If anyone would be so kind as to share some contact information, it would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.












Reply With Quote





