Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 419 of 604 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 9059
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2789

    Amy Asian in Manassas

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ls-22/10234105

    I was in need a quick release and they were close cheap and available. I knew the girl wouldn't be the one in the picture but she wasnt even close. She wasnt dog ugly just plain jane looking, at least in her later 30s and I don't think she spoke any english unlike the girl on the phone who did. I was in and out pretty quick and the service was minimal, enough to get off but thats about it.

    Even if you want quick and easy this isn't worth it.

  2. #2788

    Alexus

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonydus  [View Original Post]
    Good day gentlemen, newbie posting for the first time, since I have benefited from advice on this board, it is my time to jump in and post as well.

    So I was feeling frisky and decided to go out and get some dine in. And called the following first:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ves-19/9866666

    Young lady was sweet and friendly on the phone so I figured. Good one, ride out and get happy. She asked me to call her once I got close to her hotel, which I did but guess what, no answer and no call back.

    Waited about 5 minutes then called it a bust and moved on.

    Called this other young lady from Cali.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sy-19/10188894

    And she answered and was sweet on the phone as well so I said to myself (or little head said to me). Seek and you shall find.

    Fortunately, this young lady actually texted me the hotel address and when I arrived, SHE DID NOT ANSWER! I waited my customary five minutes, was about to leave when she called me back.

    She asked me for five minutes more, then sure enough, called back, gave me room number and after LE check all was good.

    She is young, I think 19 or 20, covered BJ, doggie, then mish with legs on my shoulders. And the ass. Oh my goodness. That ass. Nuff said.

    Anyway, hope my first post is of some value, I would recommend the second girl, can't say anything about the first since I did not see her, but if you enjoy being stood up, call the first and let me know how it turns out.
    I'm glad you decide to leave. Alexus overall his gone down hill. I posted on her before when she wasn't a fixture in the VA area but since she has been a resident the area has definitely gotten the best of her. Stop seeings her almost a year ago because I notice the addiction signs and weight lose. Always was somewhat of a head case but thought it was for her safely how she screened clients. I see more and more west coast providers making this area home in more ways than one lately.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ves-19/9866666

  3. #2787

    Sunni is back

    Well some of the old timers on here remember Sunni. Red head from Hawaii. She has had a boob job and has put on some more weight. Fortunately, her service is top notch. She may not have the best body on BP but she has never let me down.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...out-27/8453427

  4. #2786

    First Contribution

    Good day gentlemen, newbie posting for the first time, since I have benefited from advice on this board, it is my time to jump in and post as well.

    So I was feeling frisky and decided to go out and get some dine in. And called the following first:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ves-19/9866666

    Young lady was sweet and friendly on the phone so I figured. Good one, ride out and get happy. She asked me to call her once I got close to her hotel, which I did but guess what, no answer and no call back.

    Waited about 5 minutes then called it a bust and moved on.

    Called this other young lady from Cali.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sy-19/10188894

    And she answered and was sweet on the phone as well so I said to myself (or little head said to me). Seek and you shall find.

    Fortunately, this young lady actually texted me the hotel address and when I arrived, SHE DID NOT ANSWER! I waited my customary five minutes, was about to leave when she called me back.

    She asked me for five minutes more, then sure enough, called back, gave me room number and after LE check all was good.

    She is young, I think 19 or 20, covered BJ, doggie, then mish with legs on my shoulders. And the ass. Oh my goodness. That ass. Nuff said.

    Anyway, hope my first post is of some value, I would recommend the second girl, can't say anything about the first since I did not see her, but if you enjoy being stood up, call the first and let me know how it turns out.

  5. #2785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Agreed. Josslynn's body to body rub recommended but YMMV for other services

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPanda  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I would add my two cents on this one. Saw her about a year ago for escort and was sorely disappointed. While I agree with Jms assessment that she is a very sweet person, her enthusiasm during the main course was lackluster to put it mildly. If I recall correctly, her price for escort was $$.5 but due to her performance, I wouldn't even consider a repeat for half that. Maybe she has improved, maybe she had a bad day, or maybe we just didn't hit it off, but in my experience, I wouldn't reccommend this one.
    Having experienced both I would agree that her body to body rub is value for the $ but her escort upgrade is overpriced. I only went for that after seeing her several times for the body rub and knowing that we were very comfortable with each other and hoping that it might turn into a GFE or near-GFE session. Because I had become a bit of a regular client, my guess is that I probably had a better time during the escort session than someone seeing her for the very first time. It wasn't full GFE but I got 69, CG and mish and, since she's not an orgasm-faker, I know she enjoyed herself because she came pretty hard.

    So I think the key take-away here is that going for the full monty on the first go is probably not a great idea because she needs to get to know you somewhat in order to feel comfortable with you. As for me, I'm still undecided as to whether I'll ever do another escort session with her, but I do enjoy her body rub enough to see her again. And I also enjoy seeing a provider who doesn't try to scam, upsell or rush me.

  6. #2784

    Cambodian Waste of Time

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ky-20/10324693

    Not a good use of time or resources. Likes to watch TV at all times. She really is just not into it, and should find another way to spend time. I would not recommend her if you enjoy conversation and excitement.

  7. #2783

    Punjabi Indian. 24

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ly-22/10373361

    Saw her ad tonight. She was close so I called and she said "come on over". Big mistake. I had a Indian Girlfriend 20-years ago and thought this would be the same. Its not. The Photos are fake, Pryia is short, fat and not attractive a "4" a "6" dressed up with make-up. Worse her attitude is horrid, her list of "No s" is endless. I laid down the $$.0 (bought an hour) a real waste. No Blow-Job, No Covered Blow Job, no kissing, no finger in pussy, no massage, no conversation, no friendly conversation. Only mish and doggy. And HJ covered. This girl is dreaming thinking she can make it in this business once the word gets out.

    She is from New York a student (age 24) trying to pay for her college expense. Making a "fast buck" down here and heading back to school. She trys to up-sell with her Brazilian friend who. Yes is lying under the bed on the other side of the room, unbelievable duo act. If I had wasted just a $.0 I would still be laughing. But it really is a culture shock at what this girl thinks of Western Men. Don't waste your money. Bait and switch.

  8. #2782

    YMMV on this one for sure

    Just thought I would add my two cents on this one. Saw her about a year ago for escort and was sorely disappointed. While I agree with Jms assessment that she is a very sweet person, her enthusiasm during the main course was lackluster to put it mildly. If I recall correctly, her price for escort was $$.5 but due to her performance, I wouldn't even consider a repeat for half that. Maybe she has improved, maybe she had a bad day, or maybe we just didn't hit it off, but in my experience, I wouldn't reccommend this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...out-27/8453427

    Had a nice, sweet, recent dream about Josslynn in Tysons. I caught her right after she returned from a recent road trip during which she discovered that the grass isn't always greener in other pastures. She told me that she's back in Tysons and wanting to build up more regular business.

    I've seen her several times for her body to body rub and I even upgraded to a full session once. The upgrade was a little bit pricey, and I told her so, but I really enjoyed it and am actually considering doing it again. The main reason is that this girl is naturally sweet and unjaded, which is pretty rare nowadays. Because she's not one of these hardened chicks, the key is to help her feel comfortable and relaxed and then she enjoys the session as much as you do. My thing is that I give her a little backrub also, which always seems to do the trick.

    She does body to body for $.6 and a nice slow finish with no upsell. And she doesn't watch the clock because all of my sessions have gone over the hour, even the first one. I would describe her as "cute sexy" rather than "porn star sexy" or "trashy sexy." As always, YMMV regarding what other menu items may be available. All I can say is that each of my dreams has been better than the one before.

    I think she said she's going to try out the tysons Galleria area. She gets my recommendation (as well as good reviews elsewhere) as being a good value for the money and always leaving me totally relaxed and with a big smile on my face.

  9. #2781

    Will Disagree with Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Vamassage Fan  [View Original Post]
    A contrary experience.

    I saw her for a sensual domination session, and if you want a sensual domination session with an attractive 30 something woman with personality and who knows how to get you aroused, I had a great time. Had no upsell. I took her $$ special and she did not even try to upsell me. I'll se eher agian and go for a longer session next time she is in town.
    She definitely not no thirty something more like late 40ish being nice. Her service for regular sexual encounters are passable cover a must. She tells me most of her clientele prefer her to be in charged and are dom sessions. I wouldn't say stay away but don't be off to the races much better out and about. She never upscaled numbers. Haven't seen her for some time and won't put real age but 30 nothing for sure.

  10. #2780

    I would disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Novaguy2  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...58&layout=full

    This is one to avoid.

    Saw Camille in Tysons Corner at an upsacle hotel near the route 7 exit. Pics are her from the BP post but she is a little older and heavier than the pics show. Everything covered, but she kept trying to upsell. Bad attitude and lack luster service for posted amount in her ad and rushed if you don't upgrade. Overall 2/10. Stay away from this one IMHO.
    A contrary experience.

    I saw her for a sensual domination session, and if you want a sensual domination session with an attractive 30 something woman with personality and who knows how to get you aroused, I had a great time. Had no upsell. I took her $$ special and she did not even try to upsell me. I'll se eher agian and go for a longer session next time she is in town.

  11. #2779
    Has anyone seen Bonnie? I did try searching, couldn't find anything with the eye, or turn up any results with the numbers (here and the goog). I'll TOFTT if no one has any feedback.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-v-24/10348293

  12. #2778

    Fake Hindu Babe. Stolen Pics

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-o-23/7328468

    TGTBT. Like to give this one a magic carpet ride with my tongue. Googled pics and number. Authenticity questioned by others across the country. Advertised as spanish in some ads. Just forget it.

  13. #2777

    The 411 on 'Angel'

    I pm'd Ernie on this SP, but after findin a HUGE amount of ink on her online, I will definitely NOT see her! First off, she's NOT white. Actually a latina / white mix. 2nd, apparently she was 20 when she started postin escort ads way back in 2010! 3rd, she's such a grizzled vet in the game that I bet she's seen as much volume as many bridges and tunnels!

    Google "Anya Sweets" or "562-XXX-3035" to check our her history. Normally it's a big red flag for me when I discover that a long-time, well-known SP has all of a sudden & started to use a new name & clean phone # in a new city. I did some more digging & found some interesting tidbits that probably explains why she's using a brand new identity now.
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ng-23/10330859

    Angel / Danielle I saw in Ole Town Alexandria (Sat Nite) she's only there 2-nights (special Price Line deal on the room) she is 20, white, very pretty, tatted, $.80 for the hour, everything covered, will do all positions, clean, neat, love sucking on her huge, natural titties, no filming (too bad) , not rushed, she's low volume, Cali girl, who moved here. She likes her work, pics are real, good time easy set-up, she answers direct you to her hotel. Seems reliable appears interested in building a loyal and repeat clientele. Treat her well guys, she's very pretty a "9", perfect soft smooth skin.
    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  14. #2776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Josslynn in Tysons. Nice Dream

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...out-27/8453427

    Had a nice, sweet, recent dream about Josslynn in Tysons. I caught her right after she returned from a recent road trip during which she discovered that the grass isn't always greener in other pastures. She told me that she's back in Tysons and wanting to build up more regular business.

    I've seen her several times for her body to body rub and I even upgraded to a full session once. The upgrade was a little bit pricey, and I told her so, but I really enjoyed it and am actually considering doing it again. The main reason is that this girl is naturally sweet and unjaded, which is pretty rare nowadays. Because she's not one of these hardened chicks, the key is to help her feel comfortable and relaxed and then she enjoys the session as much as you do. My thing is that I give her a little backrub also, which always seems to do the trick.

    She does body to body for $.6 and a nice slow finish with no upsell. And she doesn't watch the clock because all of my sessions have gone over the hour, even the first one. I would describe her as "cute sexy" rather than "porn star sexy" or "trashy sexy." As always, YMMV regarding what other menu items may be available. All I can say is that each of my dreams has been better than the one before.

    I think she said she's going to try out the tysons Galleria area. She gets my recommendation (as well as good reviews elsewhere) as being a good value for the money and always leaving me totally relaxed and with a big smile on my face.

  15. #2775

    Angel? Danielle in Ole Town Alexandria

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ng-23/10330859

    Angel / Danielle I saw in Ole Town Alexandria (Sat Nite) she's only there 2-nights (special Price Line deal on the room) she is 20, white, very pretty, tatted, $.80 for the hour, everything covered, will do all positions, clean, neat, love sucking on her huge, natural titties, no filming (too bad) , not rushed, she's low volume, Cali girl, who moved here. She likes her work, pics are real, good time easy set-up, she answers direct you to her hotel. Seems reliable appears interested in building a loyal and repeat clientele. Treat her well guys, she's very pretty a "9", perfect soft smooth skin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape