Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 459 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 6881
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1391
    I never even knew about the coded currency until now LOL.

    "Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60."

    Dude just stated that like it's some kind of bargain or something! Made it sound like it was special!

    An "off the charts hottie" or a "duck like 46 year old with an expired fishy box but still full servicing when should be retired or transferred to full time kitchen duty"will cost the same in Philly if I am not mistaken. I am not 100% sure but I believe all of Philly raised it's door fee by a penny not just one specific AMP.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  2. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout #2  [View Original Post]
    $60 for full-service at an AMP?
    Trout, you've been around forever. And you don't know how much $.6 is? Come on. The whole discussion is weird, it's like a bunch of veterans suddenly forgot how to tie their shoes.

  3. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    All those complaining, learn the coded currency representation. $.6 is fine, but $$.6 isn't.

    How many Roses is $.5?
    This is just an abbreviation, not a mysterious code.

    $ $100.
    $$ $200.
    $$$ $300.
    $$$.5 $350 (get it?)

    For low cost services, these abbreviations are awkward. Perhaps they are OK for the high end call girls where someone would write $$$ instead of $300. How the heck do you indicate you gave a SW a $5 tip? I guess that would be .05. They become awkward again for the extremely expensive sessions, say $$$$$$$ and up (did you count those dollar signs correctly?). And then, some people write $ just to indicate they paid some money without reference to a specific amount. Many people will always get this messed up and readers won't know the difference between an inappropriate tip and a typo.

    If someone can send me a link that shows Jackson prefers that we use these abbreviations, I will start to use them. Otherwise, I will just write out the actual values. I don't know why people use them at all.

  4. #1388

    Coded currency

    All those complaining, learn the coded currency representation. $.6 is fine, but $$.6 isn't.

    How many Roses is $.5?

  5. #1387
    FS for. 60? Sounds too cheap to be true my monger friend!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWYXwjJhAU

    I actually thought it was homemade at Bella.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  6. #1386
    I had a similar experience with s*k.

    She had a lot of attitude. Not a smile on her face. She looks like a model however she acted like she did not want to be there. No table slide. In fact she gave me an ugly look when I inquired about it. Massage was 10 min long and she was not into it. I decided to cut it short and left only paying the house fee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbrewer  [View Original Post]
    http://phillybella.escortwebsite.com/

    Table shower, FBSM, CBJ, Doggie.

    $.6.

    Paid for an hour was more like 35 min.

    Provider. S*I.

    She was tall for an Asian. About 5'7". She's built like a runner. Small breasts but I have no complaints at all about her appearance. She was stunning.

    It was my first time there in 10 years. Used to be called Callowhill Relaxation Center. The place looks the same. I think when I walked in the mamasan thought I was someone else. She asked if I cut my hair off. (I'm shaved bald). After a minute she realized that she was thinking of someone else. Asked if I had an appointment, I didn't. I recommend you call for an appointment. I wound up waiting like 10 minutes naked in a room for a girl. L*ly, the senior mamasan came in to give me the 3rd degree. I must have passed. I recognized another girl from the website, the pictures look 100% accurate. Before my girl came in I left the $.60 in plain sight on the table, right next to the complimentary bottle of water. S*I seemed more interested in herself than me. Truthfully, I couldn't blame her. But I was the one paying. The whole thing was a transaction. She wore a bikini for the table shower, good job there. Took me back to the room. I tried to undress her, she said later. Gave me a sensual body rub, I've had better. I've had way worse too. It's awesome that there's a big mirror on the side of the table (large table too) that you can see this amazing creature on top of you. Then the flip. She got naked on her own. Everything off except for a waist bracelet. Sucked on my nipples while giving me a HJ. Put the cover on with her mouth. Decent no hands DT. I flipped her on all 4's and pumped like 8 times and was done. She got the towel and another towel that she sprayed with alcohol and wiped my nipples off (first time for that) cleaned the rest off with a hot towel. Then stared at herself in the big mirror she she got dressed. This girl seems more fitted to be a runway model than an MP girl. She had that type of attitude throughout the whole exchange. I asked if that was it, she said,"What else you want?" with an attitude that could kill a kitten. I said nothing. Some more small talk with the mamasan, and then I was out. Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60. She had an attitude but I feel when you aren't paying GFE prices you are lucky to get this experience. I'd go back. But I'll try a different girl each time. Shit, I'm just a number to them anyway.

  7. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbrewer  [View Original Post]
    http://phillybella.escortwebsite.com/

    Table shower, FBSM, CBJ, Doggie.

    $.6.

    Paid for an hour was more like 35 min.

    Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60.
    $60 for full-service at an AMP? That doesn't sound right. Did you mean $60 door fee + $100? Please state the correct prices for everyone.

    KT2

  8. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    But after that it started to wind back down to 5-6 providers, It was when Chi Chi, Ahe, and Youme were working.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp
    I wrote a long posting about Youme 5-6 years ago. Made me smile when I read your post mentioning her Sam!

    KT2

  9. #1383

    Fun Sity Website?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDwag  [View Original Post]
    The website says she is 23 and I would guess that is close.
    What is their new website address? I used to use fun city's website, but it shut down about 6 months ago.

    Thanks,

    KT2

  10. #1382

    Massage at your location

    Hi All,

    Has anyone been with the girls massage at your location. Several are hot but not sure what else they offer seen them posted on eros but no reviews that I could find.

  11. #1381

    PhillyBella

    http://phillybella.escortwebsite.com/

    Table shower, FBSM, CBJ, Doggie.

    $.6.

    Paid for an hour was more like 35 min.

    Provider. S*I.

    She was tall for an Asian. About 5'7". She's built like a runner. Small breasts but I have no complaints at all about her appearance. She was stunning.

    It was my first time there in 10 years. Used to be called Callowhill Relaxation Center. The place looks the same. I think when I walked in the mamasan thought I was someone else. She asked if I cut my hair off. (I'm shaved bald). After a minute she realized that she was thinking of someone else. Asked if I had an appointment, I didn't. I recommend you call for an appointment. I wound up waiting like 10 minutes naked in a room for a girl. L*ly, the senior mamasan came in to give me the 3rd degree. I must have passed. I recognized another girl from the website, the pictures look 100% accurate. Before my girl came in I left the $.60 in plain sight on the table, right next to the complimentary bottle of water. S*I seemed more interested in herself than me. Truthfully, I couldn't blame her. But I was the one paying. The whole thing was a transaction. She wore a bikini for the table shower, good job there. Took me back to the room. I tried to undress her, she said later. Gave me a sensual body rub, I've had better. I've had way worse too. It's awesome that there's a big mirror on the side of the table (large table too) that you can see this amazing creature on top of you. Then the flip. She got naked on her own. Everything off except for a waist bracelet. Sucked on my nipples while giving me a HJ. Put the cover on with her mouth. Decent no hands DT. I flipped her on all 4's and pumped like 8 times and was done. She got the towel and another towel that she sprayed with alcohol and wiped my nipples off (first time for that) cleaned the rest off with a hot towel. Then stared at herself in the big mirror she she got dressed. This girl seems more fitted to be a runway model than an MP girl. She had that type of attitude throughout the whole exchange. I asked if that was it, she said,"What else you want?" with an attitude that could kill a kitten. I said nothing. Some more small talk with the mamasan, and then I was out. Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60. She had an attitude but I feel when you aren't paying GFE prices you are lucky to get this experience. I'd go back. But I'll try a different girl each time. Shit, I'm just a number to them anyway.

  12. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    Back when I said I was there about 15 years ago I did not get a lineup but I also did not ask for one I was shown to a room escorted by hot young blond. Usually in my experience the biggest lineups I get are about 2 or 3 but the most shocking line up I ever had was at 1814 or 10 do not remember witch one but after walking in and door lady said I have nice girl I said can I see who is working so she goes in back then out start coming ladies I could not believe they could have that many back there out came 12 to 14 just staring at me wow that was a shock I felt like I just went from hunter to the hunted.
    Same with me, this was my first time there and I want to say 12-14 girls also but maybe it was only 10, needless to say it was very shocking at the time, but maybe she rolled out the whole house because it was 4AM and there were 3 of us mongers.

    Anyways, enough about lineups lets get back to the issue at hand, AMPs.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  13. #1379
    11-17-03 16:46 To be exact on the post!

    Rock on!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  14. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Hah, only if you really knew. I'm just talking like I don't know anything!

    The improvements have already begun in a way and lets just say theres a deeper reason behind that, if that makes any sense to the curious.

    "No lineups, ever, atleast in my experience"

    That old lady who is now retired always gave lineups I thought, I know others that frequented Heaven then and got lineups, November 2003 was just a packed period I guess. But after that it started to wind back down to 5-6 providers, It was when Chi Chi, Ahe, and Youme were working. But It doesn't matter now, just bringing up a memory, no need to be all mean and tell Sam to write fantasy movies because you didn't get a line up. Be nice.

    Be back in a few months, everyone take care and monger on!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp
    Back when I said I was there about 15 years ago I did not get a lineup but I also did not ask for one I was shown to a room escorted by hot young blond. Usually in my experience the biggest lineups I get are about 2 or 3 but the most shocking line up I ever had was at 1814 or 10 do not remember witch one but after walking in and door lady said I have nice girl I said can I see who is working so she goes in back then out start coming ladies I could not believe they could have that many back there out came 12 to 14 just staring at me wow that was a shock I felt like I just went from hunter to the hunted.

  15. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Hah, only if you really knew. I'm just talking like I don't know anything!
    LOL. All right then, rock on! We don't want to cramp your style.
    Last edited by JGgarth; 03-07-13 at 16:02. Reason: typo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape