Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 12093
-
03-06-13 22:45 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 92Ted
I think he is talking about TED the teddy bear from the movie TED! LOL!
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 22:29 #2207Banned Member

Posts: 1238LOL come on guys no fighting =D war pigs are out there. TED as in movie TED. She had a stuffed teddy. Loll. Man it was funny at the time. I was dl-ing the movie. And saw a teddy in her basement ass up. And literally laughed to my self and said "thats drunk ted" in a wh0re house. Haha. I mean I find it funny. Its not erotic in any shape way or form. As hasbro never gave ted a weener.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
I know what another site reviews are =) even after all the nut busting still 2K short of my idea salary range so nope not going to pay for a 400 / hr working girl. Though frm past exp they are nice.
Stay warm and always happy hunting.
_D_of_SH
-
03-06-13 21:30 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 2814Lighten Up! Grow Up!
Geez lighten up. No reason to flame me and call me an idiot on top of it for trying to answer a question. You having a bad day? Maybe instead of asking the board you should have PM'ed DR himself and he'd tell you. I think most out here only can figure out about one half of what he says anyway. And I'm one that skips over them. I'll make sure to get your approval next time I want to post here and hopefully you'll it will meet your standards.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 21:03 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 514Read before you write
Scooter, why did you answer such crap like an idiot. I was talking about a post not your interpretation to just talk on this site. Here is the question again and scooter don't answer cause you don't understand squat.
Mitchelle, tall WSW. She has a TED in her room. I was so close of snapping a pix frm an angle of her giving me service and ted in back. F-ing her room-mate came in. < so mad.
How do you get Erotic review from the TED here. Auggggggggggg/
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 18:46 #2204Senior Member

Posts: 2814TED or TER
Not sure what TED is but could it possibly be TER? The Erotic Review?
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 16:55 #2203Regular Member

Posts: 16Chilly's digits
Can you share her digits please. I saw her a year or so back and she was fun. There are 2 chillys out there.
Thanks. I have been to busy and tied up with other things to go out ay all but need a lunch date soon.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 16:28 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 170Mayh
Funny thing with Mayh, picked her up at 8th and L last week and for. 3 had a real nice time with her total 35 min. Her hearing is going, going, going. But asked for her digit and she said her phone is not operational due to not paying her bill. Here is the funny thing driving a half hour later same area saw her on her phone walking toward 6th street.
Originally Posted by X Factor414
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 16:00 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 436Myah
Speaking of her, anyone here have digits for Myah? Have not had contact with her since last summer.
Thanks
-
03-06-13 15:33 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 514Chella and Mayh
And don't forget they both go the exta mile when In need. The problem they like cars too much.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 15:04 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 308Two different lays
Chella and Mya are two totally different lays as Chella is great at oral but her body has taken a beating from the drug, and all of us.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
Mya is hearing impaired, and will give you a hell of a ride and most often is always clean and not scabbed up
-
03-06-13 15:01 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 514Question DR
Chella and Mayh are different gals. Not the same. Both give great H. But Mayh swallows, Chella spits. Mayh is the one with the hearing challenge. Chella is the one with sores all over her face and body.
What does TED stand for. Am I missing something here. I looked that one up with no luck.
-
03-06-13 14:46 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 142Noon on the South stroll
Drove the South stroll about noon 'til 1:00 and saw nothing again. It's a good thing I keep so many numbers. ARE YOU GIRLS READING THIS. KEEP YOUR PHONES WORKING! EZ MONEY to be called by regulars. Duh!
Bones out
-
03-06-13 11:33 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 74A few more maybe
Megan
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
Mercedes
Haley
-
03-05-13 20:52 #2195Banned Member

Posts: 1238I've hit Chella aka Mya thats her other alias no?
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
Diana.
Tall Jen from north side yes?
Angie.
Brittany.
Brandy.
Ally. BTW she is a mean F-ing drunk LOL. I had her this weekend and she was kind of upset over little things. Had to drive it in w / a pimp hand. LOL.
Mitchelle, tall WSW. She has a TED in her room. I was so close of snapping a pix frm an angle of her giving me service and ted in back. F-ing her room-mate came in. < so mad.
Lady-J.LSW.
Katie.
Kelly left for N. Dakota.
Chilly Chella's LSW pal in crime. I do have her updated digits if any senior desires.
Christina. You know I cannot remember her face. I know I have a vid. I just can't seem to realize what she looked like.
There are few others but its either met them 2 times and never saw again or digits went msl04.
I'm just a visitor you guys. And my WM career is not that extended only 2 yrs max. If you look at some of my very 1st posts. I was like many regulars shit skared of going to SWs. Something crazy happened and well here we are =).
-
03-05-13 11:11 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 308Great call I did miss a few
I forgot about Ally, Natalie and brandy. But truly I've never see Julie or Diana they have alluded me or just not what I like. I'm into the small spinner with little to no limits, I'd like girls that will toss my salad and take it from behind then right to oral. Can't seem to find that but I'll keep looking as there will be one that will do so for an acceptable price
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
Be save










Reply With Quote





