The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 805 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 12074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2204

    Read before you write

    Scooter, why did you answer such crap like an idiot. I was talking about a post not your interpretation to just talk on this site. Here is the question again and scooter don't answer cause you don't understand squat.

    Mitchelle, tall WSW. She has a TED in her room. I was so close of snapping a pix frm an angle of her giving me service and ted in back. F-ing her room-mate came in. < so mad.

    How do you get Erotic review from the TED here. Auggggggggggg/

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what TED is but could it possibly be TER? The Erotic Review?

  2. #2203

    TED or TER

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    What does TED stand for. Am I missing something here. I looked that one up with no luck.
    Not sure what TED is but could it possibly be TER? The Erotic Review?

  3. #2202
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Chilly's digits

    Can you share her digits please. I saw her a year or so back and she was fun. There are 2 chillys out there.

    Thanks. I have been to busy and tied up with other things to go out ay all but need a lunch date soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    I've hit Chella aka Mya thats her other alias no?

    Diana.

    Tall Jen from north side yes?

    Angie.

    Brittany.

    Brandy.

    Ally. BTW she is a mean F-ing drunk LOL. I had her this weekend and she was kind of upset over little things. Had to drive it in w / a pimp hand. LOL.

    Mitchelle, tall WSW. She has a TED in her room. I was so close of snapping a pix frm an angle of her giving me service and ted in back. F-ing her room-mate came in. < so mad.

    Lady-J. LSW.

    Katie.

    Kelly left for N. Dakota.

    Chilly Chella's LSW pal in crime. I do have her updated digits if any senior desires.

    Christina. You know I cannot remember her face. I know I have a vid. I just can't seem to realize what she looked like.

    There are few others but its either met them 2 times and never saw again or digits went msl04.

    I'm just a visitor you guys. And my WM career is not that extended only 2 yrs max. If you look at some of my very 1st posts. I was like many regulars shit skared of going to SWs. Something crazy happened and well here we are =).

  4. #2201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Mayh

    Funny thing with Mayh, picked her up at 8th and L last week and for. 3 had a real nice time with her total 35 min. Her hearing is going, going, going. But asked for her digit and she said her phone is not operational due to not paying her bill. Here is the funny thing driving a half hour later same area saw her on her phone walking toward 6th street.

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor414  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of her, anyone here have digits for Myah? Have not had contact with her since last summer.

    Thanks

  5. #2200

    Myah

    Speaking of her, anyone here have digits for Myah? Have not had contact with her since last summer.

    Thanks

  6. #2199

    Chella and Mayh

    And don't forget they both go the exta mile when In need. The problem they like cars too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Chella and Mya are two totally different lays as Chella is great at oral but her body has taken a beating from the drug, and all of us.

    Mya is hearing impaired, and will give you a hell of a ride and most often is always clean and not scabbed up

  7. #2198

    Two different lays

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    I've hit Chella aka Mya thats her other alias no?

    Diana.

    Tall Jen from north side yes?

    Angie.

    Brittany.

    Brandy.

    Ally. BTW she is a mean F-ing drunk LOL. I had her this weekend and she was kind of upset over little things. Had to drive it in w / a pimp hand. LOL.

    Mitchelle, tall WSW. She has a TED in her room. I was so close of snapping a pix frm an angle of her giving me service and ted in back. F-ing her room-mate came in. < so mad.

    Lady-J. LSW.

    Katie.

    Kelly left for N. Dakota.

    Chilly Chella's LSW pal in crime. I do have her updated digits if any senior desires.

    Christina. You know I cannot remember her face. I know I have a vid. I just can't seem to realize what she looked like.

    There are few others but its either met them 2 times and never saw again or digits went msl04.

    I'm just a visitor you guys. And my WM career is not that extended only 2 yrs max. If you look at some of my very 1st posts. I was like many regulars shit skared of going to SWs. Something crazy happened and well here we are =).
    Chella and Mya are two totally different lays as Chella is great at oral but her body has taken a beating from the drug, and all of us.

    Mya is hearing impaired, and will give you a hell of a ride and most often is always clean and not scabbed up

  8. #2197

    Question DR

    Chella and Mayh are different gals. Not the same. Both give great H. But Mayh swallows, Chella spits. Mayh is the one with the hearing challenge. Chella is the one with sores all over her face and body.

    What does TED stand for. Am I missing something here. I looked that one up with no luck.

  9. #2196

    Noon on the South stroll

    Drove the South stroll about noon 'til 1:00 and saw nothing again. It's a good thing I keep so many numbers. ARE YOU GIRLS READING THIS. KEEP YOUR PHONES WORKING! EZ MONEY to be called by regulars. Duh!

    Bones out

  10. #2195

    A few more maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    So I just remembered a few more.

    Natalie.

    Ally.

    Brandi.

    Julie
    Megan

    Mercedes

    Haley

  11. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    DR are you telling me of all the SW you have hit, you have never tapped Mindy? Say that is not true. If I believe in one thing, and I do, and if you drive the three main streets, there are at least 5 everyone has had to hit once.

    Mindy.

    Chella.

    Myah,

    Jen,

    Diana.

    As a matter of fact there are more and I am sure everyone will tell me about them.
    I've hit Chella aka Mya thats her other alias no?

    Diana.

    Tall Jen from north side yes?

    Angie.

    Brittany.

    Brandy.

    Ally. BTW she is a mean F-ing drunk LOL. I had her this weekend and she was kind of upset over little things. Had to drive it in w / a pimp hand. LOL.

    Mitchelle, tall WSW. She has a TED in her room. I was so close of snapping a pix frm an angle of her giving me service and ted in back. F-ing her room-mate came in. < so mad.

    Lady-J.LSW.

    Katie.

    Kelly left for N. Dakota.

    Chilly Chella's LSW pal in crime. I do have her updated digits if any senior desires.

    Christina. You know I cannot remember her face. I know I have a vid. I just can't seem to realize what she looked like.

    There are few others but its either met them 2 times and never saw again or digits went msl04.

    I'm just a visitor you guys. And my WM career is not that extended only 2 yrs max. If you look at some of my very 1st posts. I was like many regulars shit skared of going to SWs. Something crazy happened and well here we are =).

  12. #2193

    Great call I did miss a few

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    So I just remembered a few more.

    Natalie.

    Ally.

    Brandi.

    Julie
    I forgot about Ally, Natalie and brandy. But truly I've never see Julie or Diana they have alluded me or just not what I like. I'm into the small spinner with little to no limits, I'd like girls that will toss my salad and take it from behind then right to oral. Can't seem to find that but I'll keep looking as there will be one that will do so for an acceptable price

    Be save

  13. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    I've heard many things about Mindy, got a digit too but seems never to be answered or txted back from.

    Have Jennifer # if you want it. Its not the same Jennifer but a taller one. She has really nice breasts. And sucking skills are 7/10 as well. Vid is out for her as well.

    Rest never heard of them. Its from before my time of visit to your fair town.

    Godder must be really having a blast, stirred up soo much co-motion and then took off LOLL. Maybe she is that hot.

    Good for the man
    I've picked Mindy up a couple of times when I've seen her walking, but I've quit trying her phone as she's never picked up for me.

  14. #2191

    I forgot

    So I just remembered a few more.

    Natalie.

    Ally.

    Brandi.

    Julie

  15. #2190

    Mindy

    DR are you telling me of all the SW you have hit, you have never tapped Mindy? Say that is not true. If I believe in one thing, and I do, and if you drive the three main streets, there are at least 5 everyone has had to hit once.

    Mindy.

    Chella.

    Myah,

    Jen,

    Diana.

    As a matter of fact there are more and I am sure everyone will tell me about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    I've heard many things about Mindy, got a digit too but seems never to be answered or txted back from.

    Have Jennifer # if you want it. Its not the same Jennifer but a taller one. She has really nice breasts. And sucking skills are 7/10 as well. Vid is out for her as well.

    Rest never heard of them. Its from before my time of visit to your fair town.

    Godder must be really having a blast, stirred up soo much co-motion and then took off LOLL. Maybe she is that hot.

    Good for the man

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape