Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by ZicomoPapi  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bailey ad and she looks so HOT I just had to check it out. A quick Google search of the pics told me they were fake but the whole package seem so hot I decided to TOFTT and see her. She answered, we set a appointment in 30 minuets. She said $$ h, $.4 hh and quick stop $. On the advice of many of the seniors on here, I took the shortest possible time (thanks BB). She would not discuss menu on the phone. When I got to Centreville I called again she answered and said she was just finishing lunch and asked could I wait 5 so I did. She DID txt the address ON TIME! Kudos to her. When I parked I called and answered and went right up. No waiting, more Kudos. First, she is not the girl in the pics, and I already knew that. But she is HOT. Probably 5'5" 125 lbs. Blonde / blue a REAL DD fun bags. So she looked very much like her pics. Because the pics were fake I was going to walk but she was so hot I inquired about the menu. Bottom line, she does not suck dick in any way, covered or not, and that was the deal breaker for me. So I bailed and went without but am sharing the story with my brothers in arms.

    Be safe out there Gents.
    If she is hott and sexy you go in and get aroused just talking to her and she wants to skip the BJ go ahead and skip it. I have done it before.

  2. #2758

    Selena in Fredericksburg

    I'm new here, but have been lurking for a while. Figured I'd finally take the plunge. I came across an add for Selena, has anyone had a dream of this girl? I haven't been able to find anything on any of the boards here.

    http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/B...lls-26/9597607

  3. #2757

    Alice

    Saw asian Alice, face 6 / body 7 / attitude 6, down in Fredericksburg. Standard BP non-GFE experience and then hurried out the door before time was up. Obviously fake pics in ad, number is 347-XXX-6885.

  4. #2756

    Bailey in Centreville: Fake Picks but HOT

    I saw Bailey ad and she looks so HOT I just had to check it out. A quick Google search of the pics told me they were fake but the whole package seem so hot I decided to TOFTT and see her. She answered, we set a appointment in 30 minuets. She said $$ h, $.4 hh and quick stop $. On the advice of many of the seniors on here, I took the shortest possible time (thanks BB). She would not discuss menu on the phone. When I got to Centreville I called again she answered and said she was just finishing lunch and asked could I wait 5 so I did. She DID txt the address ON TIME! Kudos to her. When I parked I called and answered and went right up. No waiting, more Kudos. First, she is not the girl in the pics, and I already knew that. But she is HOT. Probably 5'5" 125 lbs. Blonde / blue a REAL DD fun bags. So she looked very much like her pics. Because the pics were fake I was going to walk but she was so hot I inquired about the menu. Bottom line, she does not suck dick in any way, covered or not, and that was the deal breaker for me. So I bailed and went without but am sharing the story with my brothers in arms.

    Be safe out there Gents.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...li-24/10313782

    Hey fellas I'm BAILEY! I offer a completely safe and non-rushed session, full of pleasure and 150% Satisfaction. No Driver No Drama, Discreet Appearance, Everything a guy wants and more!

    Let me satisfy your craving! No BLOCKED CALLS! Calling is the Fastest and surest way to contact me! I'm a 5ft 5in 120bs. 34DD beautiful blonde. Lets have a great time, my pics are 100% real and recent!

    BAILEYat206-538-3471.

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, MANASSAS / CENTREVILLE / FAIRFAX.

    • Post ID: 10313782 nova

  5. #2755

    I Have the Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    No link or phone number?
    PM me for the number. Guidelines prohibit me posting it.

    Be safe!

  6. #2754

    Jenn

    This is the girl I saw 2 nights ago:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ght-23/7538561

    She is not the girl in the pictures. She is a little bit heavier. Her boobs and pussy are nice. Her screening process is somewhat difficult; however, it's good for everyone.

    I saw her in Herdon. She is a lot of fun, but everything covered. Again, it would be good for some and bad for some. It depends on your preferences.

    In short, she is legit. Be careful out there guys.

    FS

  7. #2753

    Vanessa Springfield

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...me-21/10312254

    Here is a girl. That's "my type" but a Google Image Search (a simple thing to do) reveals the same photos are used, by Heidi 469-XXX-0806 and Shelly 615-XXX-1516.

    Anyone have any intel on this girl? I hate it when the door opens and the girl is nothing like her photos I always ask over the phone (politely)"those photos are you, right?". If there is any hesitancy in her voice. I press the question. Its better to get hung-up on than waste a trip and have to turn-back at the hotel room door.

    Another good reason to have a "back-up girl" in the same area. When heading out. For me. I call the 2nd choice about a 1/3 of the time.

  8. #2752

    Chelssea. Tysons

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-o-19/5527094

    Called reserved a time got there called she answers (on time what a relief) up to the room to find a "10". Wow $$.50 for the hour plus $100 to film reverse cow girl. A treasure I will watch on my big screen for decades to come. She could be in beauty padgents. A little picky because she knows how stunning she is. Chelsea is a girl from Northern California with a place in LV. But says "all the men in the West are broke". She loves it here in Wash, DC and is very pleasant once you warm her up. Buy the hour you will get treated much better. She's a memory you will keep for a lifetime. Perfect face, perfect skin. Thin not an ounce of fat and nice natural big titties that jiggle above you while she's working you over. Yummy and only 20 wow.

  9. #2751

    Ashleigh Love

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-_-22/10066014

    This Girl is a must see. Springfield. She is 100% the dream cutie blonde. $.80 for the hour upcharge $60 to video. Perfect body a "10" and so pleasing. After my first pop I was laying recovering and she said,"you want to go again". Really she said that, first time ever a girl was really tying to be extra pleasant. Be nice to her and she treats you much better if you reserve the entire hour. And its well worth it.

  10. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Kayle advertises that she's 26.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sas-26/4524558

    When I saw her in September 2002 (she went by Chesta) , she was already into her 20s, and in her second pregnancy. In 10. 5 years, she's barely aged 3. It's a miracle!
    Yeah she sure does seem to be ageless. I saw her some years back. Her and Paradise were working together at that time. They have both been about the same age for a good decade now.

  11. #2749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Maybe this is her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    No link or phone number?
    Ad says "Alexis" and "phat booty" but no contact phone number.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ou-34/10103878

  12. #2748

    More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SxNine  [View Original Post]
    Alexis uses the phat booty in her ads frequently. She is about 34 y / o and tall, about 5'9" and has B headlights. She is very pleasant to talk with and is intelligent. She offers in and out and uses BP escorts. Alexis offers a long menu, most everything except rear entry. She requires covers. Visited her recently at a comfortable hotel in Springfield, her usual in place. She ran about 10 minutes behind our appointment time. She uses the standard two call system, but prefers email. Her CBJ was excellent. She takes her time and lightly rubs all the other parts during the CBJ. Finished with cowgirl. An advantage of a tall girl is you can nurse while in the cowgirl position. She never checked the clock and we ran over the hh. Reasonable at $.0. Will return.
    No link or phone number?

  13. #2747

    More info needed

    I would need to read some other reviews for me to take the plunge. But if you feel comfortable, take one for the team and give a good report!

  14. #2746

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    I think there were previous posts stating that Jordan was a waste of time or using fake pics. In any case, you can do a search for the posts from Nashville. I just remember a red flag about this one.
    I just saw that one guy in Nashville met up with her today and the pics are fake but the girl still looked good and had about the same size REAL boobs. Going to have to check them out to make sure he was correct. Thanks

  15. #2745

    Sexy with Phat Booty

    Alexis uses the phat booty in her ads frequently. She is about 34 y / o and tall, about 5'9" and has B headlights. She is very pleasant to talk with and is intelligent. She offers in and out and uses BP escorts. Alexis offers a long menu, most everything except rear entry. She requires covers. Visited her recently at a comfortable hotel in Springfield, her usual in place. She ran about 10 minutes behind our appointment time. She uses the standard two call system, but prefers email. Her CBJ was excellent. She takes her time and lightly rubs all the other parts during the CBJ. Finished with cowgirl. An advantage of a tall girl is you can nurse while in the cowgirl position. She never checked the clock and we ran over the hh. Reasonable at $.0. Will return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape