Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2744

    Search

    I think there were previous posts stating that Jordan was a waste of time or using fake pics. In any case, you can do a search for the posts from Nashville. I just remember a red flag about this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am in Nashville, TN and this gorgeous girl named Jordan showed up on our backpage ads today. Her number is 571-354-5166 and that numner seems to be from Northern. Virginia but I can't find any reviews or anything on her. Any help would be truly appreciated and if she's what you guys have in your area, you're absolutely lucky.

  2. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am in Nashville, TN and this gorgeous girl named Jordan showed up on our backpage ads today. Her number is 571-354-5166 and that numner seems to be from Northern. Virginia but I can't find any reviews or anything on her. Any help would be truly appreciated and if she's what you guys have in your area, you're absolutely lucky.
    I haven't come across her but these girls usually aren't from the area code their phones were purchased at. They swap numbers frequently enough that I never met a girl with a 305 or 786 area code that was actually from Miami.

  3. #2742

    Is this Jordan real or TGTBT?

    Hey guys,

    I am in Nashville, TN and this gorgeous girl named Jordan showed up on our backpage ads today. Her number is 571-354-5166 and that numner seems to be from Northern. Virginia but I can't find any reviews or anything on her. Any help would be truly appreciated and if she's what you guys have in your area, you're absolutely lucky.

  4. #2741
    Quote Originally Posted by Goheat  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Talk about a weird moment. Glad it worked in your favor.
    Yes, I am glad that I decided to leave. It was a very strange experience.

  5. #2740

    Crystal using stolen pix

    The faker Crystal: 719-433-1677.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-21/10276075

    The pix belong to Brandy in Kentucky. When I called to ask "Crystal" why she has the same pix as Brandy, she hung up on me.

    Flag Crystal's BP ad, and call to harass her. Make appointments, then no-show. The only way we're going to cut back on the frauds is by making life unpleasant for them.

    The real girl, Brandy:

    http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...e-bomshel.html

  6. #2739

    Naomi using stolen pix


  7. #2738

    Age shaving

    Kayle advertises that she's 26.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sas-26/4524558

    When I saw her in September 2002 (she went by Chesta) , she was already into her 20s, and in her second pregnancy. In 10. 5 years, she's barely aged 3. It's a miracle!

  8. #2737

    Molly using stolen pix

    Feel free to call her and tell her you disapprove of girls stealing pix. 573-990-1384.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ice-23/9996101

    The pix actually belong to Jessica Rich, who's on the West coast, and hasn't visited DC in 2 years.

  9. #2736

    Layla ads gone this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Because you posted a link for Kamille.

    Although she does work with someone named Jayla
    I saw the ads I think you are refering to, but they have vanished this week. Never saw any reviews anywhere for her, little else on the internet, so I passed.

  10. #2735

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw a provider that wanted $.2 for a half even though she had no reviews. She was recommended so I went for it. She was cute, nice ass little breasts and she tried so it wasn't money wasted. She asked me to write a review for her so I did. A few days later she asks me to contact the other review staff and ask them to change her hh rates to $.5. I asked her if that was wise since very few others get that kind of money unless they are GFE and have an excellent history. She said it was the price she was seeking in her ad and that she wanted to discourage half visits and push them to full hour visits. It seems lately that more and more providers are raising their prices and finding $ for a half is becoming harder and the talent is not as plentiful and unknown. I wonder if others are negotiating or just sucking it up and paying the extra. What is everyone else experiencing?

    Warlock
    don't mind paying $.20 for half if she is cute and fun to be with. I have a regular that charges me that but not all her customers. Her rates are normally $.40 for hh and $$.60 for h.

    I think when you get into 80 for hh with latina women you endup being rushed because they have to make up for it by quantiity. I think the average is $ for h. I read about so many guys that go for an h and end up being done in 20-30 anyways.

  11. #2734

    Price is right

    Recently enjoyed an experience with a BP find at $.8 for hour.

    She comes exactly as advertised on anoThER board. I thought I should share for those looking for safe, young, blonde, that has a good personality.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ow-22/10141407

  12. #2733

    Prices on the rise?

    I recently saw a provider that wanted $.2 for a half even though she had no reviews. She was recommended so I went for it. She was cute, nice ass little breasts and she tried so it wasn't money wasted. She asked me to write a review for her so I did. A few days later she asks me to contact the other review staff and ask them to change her hh rates to $.5. I asked her if that was wise since very few others get that kind of money unless they are GFE and have an excellent history. She said it was the price she was seeking in her ad and that she wanted to discourage half visits and push them to full hour visits. It seems lately that more and more providers are raising their prices and finding $ for a half is becoming harder and the talent is not as plentiful and unknown. I wonder if others are negotiating or just sucking it up and paying the extra. What is everyone else experiencing?

    Warlock

  13. #2732

    Are They Available? I want to Book All Three!

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    J Lo she dances good.

    Selma Hayek she looks good.

    Shakira she sings and looks good.

    All good latinas in my eye. To each his own. Hope I was helpful.
    From my optic, all excellent picks! I desire / lust for all three!

  14. #2731

    Two Gals. I got Big Boobs

    Re: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ce-21/10045928

    I saw the hooters and decided I wanted a sample. I did not catch her name, I just kept staring at the hooters. They are big-uns, all natural, very soft, and dance with little effort. I played, sucked, licked, and buried my face in them. Fun! She is fairly young, but not really my type outside of the big hooters. FS hh $.0 damage. I finished quicker than I had hoped, so layed and talked to her a bit, jumped in the shower to wash off, chatted a bit more and departed. I do not plan to repeat, but enjoyed the one visit. I think she plans to leave tomorrow.

    Re: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-19/10216776

    As I was headed to the room for the big boobs gal, I saw a petite short ebony gal in spandex walking down the hall. I made a blatant pass which she returned, so I turned and walked toward her asking if she was interested in company, she stopped and asked if I had a room there, nope, do you, and then she figured out I was there to see big boobs. She laughed and said follow me, grabbing my crank (nice!) for a few seconds and smiling. She asked if I wanted two gals, I declined stating I can't handle two. So I hooked up with big boobs. I looked Michelle up before posting here, found her matching name and location, so pretty sure it is her, but the photos are fake so not positive. If this is her, Michelle is an average, petite, short, really small butt gal. She is not the model in the photos. She seemed friendly, nice, and talkative. So I might would try her sometime in the future.

    Tastes vary, so YMMV / SSRod

  15. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon437  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any good Latinas.

    PM
    I know 3 on Gallows Road and one in falls church. Aged 20-27. Two are strippers from Miami who visits every other month. UTSE

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape