Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 875 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5068

    Welcome

    Welcome to the world of Mongering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashish5666  [View Original Post]
    Called her and picked her up. Gave her the money and she ran away. She stole my money.

  2. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashish5666  [View Original Post]
    Called her and picked her up. Gave her the money and she ran away. She stole my money.
    I don't believe you. Although I have not dated Theresa she is too well reviewed here and knows it would show up here if she did.

    I wonder if Fkdave can look into this accusation?

  3. #5066
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 7

    Theresa

    Called her and picked her up. Gave her the money and she ran away. She stole my money.

  4. #5065

    Re: Thank You

    Whether it is serious or not;

    Quote Originally Posted by FourTwoNight  [View Original Post]
    This post is 100% authentic. I'm not playing anybody. I am merely asking for any recommendations from other board members that may know anybody with those particular qualities. I have been mongering for well over 20 years off and on. I only just recently found this board. I have contributed reports to this as well as other boards on this site. I have also provided info privately to other members of this board. And to even suggest that I am playing anybody is absurd. I am just trying to make the most of my weekend and try and knock out as many fantasies as I can. If you don't want to help then that's fine.
    It's possible. In case you guys have not been following my NJ adventure with Stephanie, Erica, Autumn and Kate; Follow this link: Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part III: Exit Autumn, Enters Kate. . Don't neglect strolling down and checking out Part I and II. I believe most if not all of the bases, including home plate are covered.

    CookyJar

  5. #5064

    SW number exchange

    Travelling dingo here. ANy Mongers care to exchange contact info for SW or OC's. I have solid provider numbers in Queens (24 why. O latina) Bronx 26 (why. O ebony spinner) Worcester M. A Italian spinner, Boston (Irish 30 why. O Spinner). Send me a lead and ask me which one you want to contact info for.

    Cheers

  6. #5063
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMac669  [View Original Post]
    What has brought you to tears?
    The overwhelming sympathy, support, and caring of two of our members in their recent posts where they eloquently recognized that we are dealing with humans not photos, people with feelings.

  7. #5062

    Maria

    Last night I had the pleaseure of picking up Maria. Here is the video.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video3961137/3

  8. #5061

    Adventure from a couple of yrs ago!

    Just wanted to share my Adventure with you guys from PHL.

    3 yrs ago I was visiting PHL. I was just mongering around Kensington and found real hot 22 Asian Mix. At first, I wasn`t sure if she was SW.

    Luky for me she jumped into my car and after all prelims, we agree on a price of 80$ and full service at a hote.

    I manages to get a recording. Of our session.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video18523/home_sex

    Sad that I never come across her again and she mentioned, that she was doing this only for her desperate need for money.

  9. #5060

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Will, I am sure-gladly respond to serious requests made by a fellow member anytime.

    Sorry, folks-but the post referenced below is quite hard to take seriously. Me thinks (me knows) we are being played with here. Enough said.

    I would sincerely request that Jackson ask this member to refrain from posts such as this in the future.
    Even if this epic weekend is legit, my only suggestion would be to postpone it. Things have been so sparse recently he's going to be lucky to find number 7 on his list.

  10. #5059

    Played?

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Will, I am sure-gladly respond to serious requests made by a fellow member anytime.

    Sorry, folks-but the post referenced below is quite hard to take seriously. Me thinks (me knows) we are being played with here. Enough said.

    I would sincerely request that Jackson ask this member to refrain from posts such as this in the future.
    This post is 100% authentic. I'm not playing anybody. I am merely asking for any recommendations from other board members that may know anybody with those particular qualities. I have been mongering for well over 20 years off and on. I only just recently found this board. I have contributed reports to this as well as other boards on this site. I have also provided info privately to other members of this board. And to even suggest that I am playing anybody is absurd. I am just trying to make the most of my weekend and try and knock out as many fantasies as I can. If you don't want to help then that's fine.

  11. #5058

    Members of this fine board.

    Will, I am sure-gladly respond to serious requests made by a fellow member anytime.

    Sorry, folks-but the post referenced below is quite hard to take seriously. Me thinks (me knows) we are being played with here. Enough said.

    I would sincerely request that Jackson ask this member to refrain from posts such as this in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourTwoNight  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to all that answered my questions. A lot of insight. Bringing them home is no longer an option. Not even for the ones across the river in Trenton. (A good option as its closer to my home, but quality and quantity are much lower.) I am still planning out my "walker weekend" so I need a little more advice and / or recommendations.

    I would like a good variety of girls.

    This being my wish list though any suggestions I may not have thought of are welcome.

    If you know of anyone in these categories you recommend please pm info.

    (Could be a combo of categories too)

    1. Young (as young as possible[legal of course])

    2. Older (as old as possible [granny / MILF type])

    3. BBW / thick.

    4. Pregnant.

    5. Fetish (Piss, Diaper, etc. [not into dominating or pain]

    6. Clean (ie smells good, completely shaven / waxed)

    7. Nasty (ie stank, hairy, just don't give a crap)

    8. Anything I may have forgotten.

    Any color / nationality / age

    This weekend will be all covered FS.

    Pics will also be taken and posted if possible.

    Pm info / pic if poss.

    Thank you.

  12. #5057
    Thanks fellows for the advise. I've been many times to carlyle and 10 buck houses, if it's only for a quick stop. But if I plan to spend time with a girl, I prefer to go somewhere relaxing. 'don't know why there are girls go crazy even if you treat them like a real friend. One thing I noticed though (not all girls) , if you treat a girl like what they are, based on what they do, they respect you. If you treat them with respect and trust, they become disrespectful to you, rob you, etc. What can I say there is really no exact rule to follow in this game to make sure both party win.

    V.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Hello VMS, Nice to see you are still raising enough hell to get kicked out of the finer places in the area. I'm impressed LOL.

    Not sure if you know LEO pays a lot of attention to what goes on at the motels you mentioned. It's Bensalem and they want to be real cops some day. About five minutes away from the Neshaminy Inn there is another well respected area motel.

    Heading north on US 1 to Old Lincoln Hwy. Left turn around the jug going toward Street Road. Cross Street Road go about a mile (?) just before Bristol Road on the right is the Mall Motel. About $35. 45 a night. It isn't the Hilton but is relatively clean and acceptable and fits most needs. That is clean linens, towels, and such.

    Also, I'm sure they would be more than happy to ban you from there as well. (Just kidding).

    I'm just an 'OL Gator

  13. #5056

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo58  [View Original Post]
    I am brought nearly to tears.
    What has brought you to tears?

  14. #5055

    Thank you

    Thank you to all that answered my questions. A lot of insight. Bringing them home is no longer an option. Not even for the ones across the river in Trenton. (A good option as its closer to my home, but quality and quantity are much lower.) I am still planning out my "walker weekend" so I need a little more advice and / or recommendations.

    I would like a good variety of girls.

    This being my wish list though any suggestions I may not have thought of are welcome.

    If you know of anyone in these categories you recommend please pm info.

    (Could be a combo of categories too)

    1. Young (as young as possible[legal of course])

    2. Older (as old as possible [granny / MILF type])

    3. BBW / thick.

    4. Pregnant.

    5. Fetish (Piss, Diaper, etc. [not into dominating or pain]

    6. Clean (ie smells good, completely shaven / waxed)

    7. Nasty (ie stank, hairy, just don't give a crap)

    8. Anything I may have forgotten.

    Any color / nationality / age

    This weekend will be all covered FS.

    Pics will also be taken and posted if possible.

    Pm info / pic if poss.

    Thank you.

  15. #5054
    I am brought nearly to tears.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape