Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6779

    Massage Angels

    New to mongering and discovered this place was in my area and had postings on BP. I couldn't find any recent reviews so I decided to gather some fresh intel. I called ahead just before lunch time on a weekday. Place is located in a quiet office park with hair salons and dentists all over the place, not a lot of foot traffic so I didn't feel like I stood out. I drove around, did a little recon and decided to park around the corner near the dentist. The door has a small sign that says something like BH&T therapy and I thought for a second that maybe I was at the wrong place. But I went in and encountered a second locked door with a camera on me and I knew this was the right spot. Knocked and took a second for someone to answer, probably best to call and let them know you are there before going in.

    Cute late 30s early 40s C-Girl. She was wrapping up with someone else and put me in the reception area. Avoided looking up from my phone when the other left. She brings me back to a clean room with standard table and a small space heater (yes! Why are the rooms always so freaking cold?).

    Good: Her english was decent and she had a great personality, said things were real slow. She kept pushing around my inner thighs and ass while we both made the initial brushes.

    Bad: Massage was awful. For $.8 it was very disappointing. Highly recommend you save some money and opt for the HH. Roaming restricted to bottom only.

    Finish: 8 out of 10. PM which I'm quite the fan. She cleaned up with towel. Five minute foot rub to wrap things up.

    Damage:.8 in the door, .6 tip (will lower if I repeat visit.)

  2. #6778

    Ruby

    Had some extra time last week and thought I would set up something, went by an oldie but usually goodie and it looked like it had closed. Was dark, whitewash on the windows etc. And was afraid I was in the wrong area, that there was No longer, any Such Place. Rang the bell anyway and was answered. Much to my surprise by Ruby. 40ish man-made Cs and from up north. Mamasan of old fame was out, and we went upstairs. Damage was the usual for this place. My only complaint is that it isn't really fun if too mechanical and too job-like. I have found I would prefer less service with more of a GFE even a pretend GFE. Still, Ruby was. How shall I put this. Perhaps too experienced. I wasn't rushed she just was too clinical, I suppose. But, some of you mongers may enjoy. Details via pm, seniors only though.

    Vam

  3. #6777

    Now its called B&M, should be called BS

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInDC  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Blue Moon has "reopened" as B & M Therapy. I love these "grand openings." I still haven't made it across the bridge try any NOVA establishments. Is Blue Moon worth a visit?
    Nope stay away. I tried B&M last month. The year before, I had about 5 very nice visits to the old Blue Moon. And well, B&M was awful. Even for a Legit massage, it was not good. For a NoVa experience, it was non-existent. I hope they change names and management soon.

    Fuggetaboudit

  4. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    So after striking out at the old "king" therapy place, I decided to roll the dice and check out the remaining two places that are just down the road. I am not a waterfowl hunter so hunting swans did not appeal to me. I checked out the other place, where just about a month or so ago, a monger received a written warning note on his car from one of the goody-two-shoes businesses in the same complex. I decided to park on the side, where there is no parking spots marked Reserved and to stay "out of sight out of mind" of the other businesses.

    I drew Angela. Nice Chinese girl, tramp stamp and another tat on her arm. I think that's hot. Anyway, I'm guessing late 20s to early 30's. Good massage plus. I was in infant mode and tried to feed but she just smiled and I could tell she was not into that. Just roaming underneath. Chinese girls, when they are not really into something, just keep on smiling away, unlike their Korean siblings who put on the "you disgust me" face LOL. I think I got shorted on time, I was out in about 45 minutes. But for the ending I told her to try some techniques that I like and she obliged and it made the experience all the more enjoyable. 60/45 was the damage.

    When I was leaving, I saw the other provider there who looked a lot like Jinny from the previous Chinese food restaurant that I visited a few times. With sequestration in full effect, little head is begging me to forgo financial restraint and make a return visit to see the other provider.

    I did not see any door bell on the front door so I knocked gently a couple of times. Next time I'll call when I'm parked to let them know I'm there. Just a FYI.
    Yeah, Angela is a very nice girl. I have not been back since getting that note on my car.

  5. #6775

    Out of NoVA

    Quote Originally Posted by DcFishMonger  [View Original Post]
    Really, you're better off going north for AMPs. Southbound will get you the infamous NoVA finish. If you're very lucky you'll get somebody in her late 30s. But then again a decent massage with a NoVA finish isn't too bad for stress relief. After all I sometimes go just to get a massage and what I like to call the lazy person's assisted solo session.

    Blue Moon is a legit place now from what I understand, hence the name change. YMMV, but then again it always does in NoVA.

    Stay safe & GLHF!
    I have to agree. NoVA tends to be a bunch of 50 year olds, but heading north a bit is where it's at. Absolutely amazing masseuses that are extremely skilled.

  6. #6774

    G & G wellness

    I was in town for business and I had one night for enjoyment.

    I read the forum and was interested in checking out VIVI. I couldn't find any address info via google so I attempted to reach out to a follow monger via PM to help me find this AMP. No dice. Decided to check out G & G wellness since I had had success there in the past. G & G delivered again. I drew Hannah. Mid 40s, nice body, good attitude. Good TS, nice sauna, and great massagi. The ST was very accommodating with amble roaming.

    On my way the shower I hear the entering of another monger, and we actually saw each other when he I was sitting in the sauna. When I left he was sitting in his car on his phone, possibly writing a review / comment on this board on another?

    Elon Musk is one of the great mind of our times.

    Be safe out there, and enjoy.

  7. #6773

    North = Win | South = Fail

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInDC  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Blue Moon has "reopened" as B & M Therapy. I love these "grand openings." I still haven't made it across the bridge try any NOVA establishments. Is Blue Moon worth a visit?
    Really, you're better off going north for AMPs. Southbound will get you the infamous NoVA finish. If you're very lucky you'll get somebody in her late 30s. But then again a decent massage with a NoVA finish isn't too bad for stress relief. After all I sometimes go just to get a massage and what I like to call the lazy person's assisted solo session.

    Blue Moon is a legit place now from what I understand, hence the name change. YMMV, but then again it always does in NoVA.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  8. #6772

    B & M Therapy / Blue Moon

    Apparently Blue Moon has "reopened" as B & M Therapy. I love these "grand openings." I still haven't made it across the bridge try any NOVA establishments. Is Blue Moon worth a visit?

  9. #6771

    Another shot at some Chinese food

    So after striking out at the old "king" therapy place, I decided to roll the dice and check out the remaining two places that are just down the road. I am not a waterfowl hunter so hunting swans did not appeal to me. I checked out the other place, where just about a month or so ago, a monger received a written warning note on his car from one of the goody-two-shoes businesses in the same complex. I decided to park on the side, where there is no parking spots marked Reserved and to stay "out of sight out of mind" of the other businesses.

    I drew Angela. Nice Chinese girl, tramp stamp and another tat on her arm. I think that's hot. Anyway, I'm guessing late 20s to early 30's. Good massage plus. I was in infant mode and tried to feed but she just smiled and I could tell she was not into that. Just roaming underneath. Chinese girls, when they are not really into something, just keep on smiling away, unlike their Korean siblings who put on the "you disgust me" face LOL. I think I got shorted on time, I was out in about 45 minutes. But for the ending I told her to try some techniques that I like and she obliged and it made the experience all the more enjoyable. 60/45 was the damage.

    When I was leaving, I saw the other provider there who looked a lot like Jinny from the previous Chinese food restaurant that I visited a few times. With sequestration in full effect, little head is begging me to forgo financial restraint and make a return visit to see the other provider.

    I did not see any door bell on the front door so I knocked gently a couple of times. Next time I'll call when I'm parked to let them know I'm there. Just a FYI.

  10. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I had reported on that as well. I didn't even leave the provider a tip. Either they got a visit from LE or the place is under new management.
    Might have had a visit as all the old therapists are gone I saw. Anyway, this is the armpit of HJs is the NOVA we happen to be in.

    CALI is where the hot pussy is at.

    PC out

  11. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    There was a slightly younger gal there who I thought I was going to get named Wendy, but someone else came in and she went with him as it seem he had called ahead for her specifically, but I heard her say he was late and he mentioned traffic. On my way out their door was ajar and I saw them embraced, so not sure what he got, but makes me wonder if FS is available. Mary said something in Chinese that sounded harsh and she ran to and closed the door. Damage is .7 for the massage and .5 for the tip.
    I went there and requested Wendy based on this post. Wendy is a nice girl and not there to be a hoe. HE might be all you could get, but I could tell she wasn't really in to that aspect of the biz, so I opted for no HE today. Definitely FS is not on the menu.

  12. #6768

    A decent Sunrise massage

    I don't always seem to find time to play but when I do, I try to give a heads to everyone since everyone is gentlemanly enough to enlighten the rest of us. Karma!

    So I went to a massage therapy place that was formally Modern Massage. They said that they had moved from the eastern Rt. 3 location to here. Nothing has changed in that there is still no TS, and they still have curtains in the doorways. They do have doors on the hindges but at least for my 1st time there (since the relocation) the door remained open. I remember when they were Modern Massage, the first room had the door and they would close it after they knew you. The therapists were new and I didn't recognized them so of course the door remained cracked open, a tissue box on the floor to keep it from opening all the way-haha, throughout the massage and even the NOVA ending. I have to admit that it was a little nerve racking again trying to complete with the door open. My therapist was a little vocal and I figured if she was moaning out loud, then "when in rome" is the rule. So I didn; t mind being a little bit vocal myself. Roaming was allowed. I started small and only went over clothes. I roamed the rear and top only. I feel as if there might be more roaming allowed since she was into it; however, she wasn't a spring chicken. 50's my guess- and maybe she was just trying to make sure I would come back.

    They advertise on CL and the rates are still reasonable. For my initial visit in the new location I took the 30 min for 50 bones. I tipped 50 for the standard NOVA since she was playful, allowed me to roam, and didn't even talk, mention, or hint at a tip or even a price. Reminded me of days of old where we know what we want and what will be delivered so there is no reason to talk or haggle. I would repeat in general since there really is not anything here in the Burg and I will take the hour and maybe see if more is offered-even though I highly doubt it. Modern was always standard and I suspect that the Sunrise in Fredericksburg will be standard too!

    Happy hunting and stay safe!

  13. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Seems things have changed for the worst. Not happy but DIY? I can do that at home if I wanted and not waste the. 6.

    No more repeating there.

    PC out
    Yup, I had reported on that as well. I didn't even leave the provider a tip. Either they got a visit from LE or the place is under new management.

  14. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge456  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me some information on a great AMP?
    Do you know how to read? After which there is about 100 pgs here of what you seek as no one will tell you shit based on what you just requested.

    PC out

  15. #6765
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    That sounds horrible. I would rather buy 80 bucks in powerball tickets then go to to that dump.
    I hear ya. Just enough of a tease to make you think more might happen someday.

    I won't be returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape