Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,426 to 25,440 of 32202
-
03-02-13 23:04 #6777Regular Member

Posts: 6Now its called B&M, should be called BS
Nope stay away. I tried B&M last month. The year before, I had about 5 very nice visits to the old Blue Moon. And well, B&M was awful. Even for a Legit massage, it was not good. For a NoVa experience, it was non-existent. I hope they change names and management soon.
Originally Posted by MikeInDC
[View Original Post]
Fuggetaboudit
-
03-02-13 16:31 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 434Yeah, Angela is a very nice girl. I have not been back since getting that note on my car.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-13 12:09 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 99Out of NoVA
I have to agree. NoVA tends to be a bunch of 50 year olds, but heading north a bit is where it's at. Absolutely amazing masseuses that are extremely skilled.
Originally Posted by DcFishMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-13 08:21 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 40G & G wellness
I was in town for business and I had one night for enjoyment.
I read the forum and was interested in checking out VIVI. I couldn't find any address info via google so I attempted to reach out to a follow monger via PM to help me find this AMP. No dice. Decided to check out G & G wellness since I had had success there in the past. G & G delivered again. I drew Hannah. Mid 40s, nice body, good attitude. Good TS, nice sauna, and great massagi. The ST was very accommodating with amble roaming.
On my way the shower I hear the entering of another monger, and we actually saw each other when he I was sitting in the sauna. When I left he was sitting in his car on his phone, possibly writing a review / comment on this board on another?
Elon Musk is one of the great mind of our times.
Be safe out there, and enjoy.
-
03-02-13 06:27 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 150North = Win | South = Fail
Really, you're better off going north for AMPs. Southbound will get you the infamous NoVA finish. If you're very lucky you'll get somebody in her late 30s. But then again a decent massage with a NoVA finish isn't too bad for stress relief. After all I sometimes go just to get a massage and what I like to call the lazy person's assisted solo session.
Originally Posted by MikeInDC
[View Original Post]
Blue Moon is a legit place now from what I understand, hence the name change. YMMV, but then again it always does in NoVA.
Stay safe & GLHF!
-
03-01-13 23:42 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 205B & M Therapy / Blue Moon
Apparently Blue Moon has "reopened" as B & M Therapy. I love these "grand openings." I still haven't made it across the bridge try any NOVA establishments. Is Blue Moon worth a visit?
-
03-01-13 18:16 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 912Another shot at some Chinese food
So after striking out at the old "king" therapy place, I decided to roll the dice and check out the remaining two places that are just down the road. I am not a waterfowl hunter so hunting swans did not appeal to me. I checked out the other place, where just about a month or so ago, a monger received a written warning note on his car from one of the goody-two-shoes businesses in the same complex. I decided to park on the side, where there is no parking spots marked Reserved and to stay "out of sight out of mind" of the other businesses.
I drew Angela. Nice Chinese girl, tramp stamp and another tat on her arm. I think that's hot. Anyway, I'm guessing late 20s to early 30's. Good massage plus. I was in infant mode and tried to feed but she just smiled and I could tell she was not into that. Just roaming underneath. Chinese girls, when they are not really into something, just keep on smiling away, unlike their Korean siblings who put on the "you disgust me" face LOL. I think I got shorted on time, I was out in about 45 minutes. But for the ending I told her to try some techniques that I like and she obliged and it made the experience all the more enjoyable. 60/45 was the damage.
When I was leaving, I saw the other provider there who looked a lot like Jinny from the previous Chinese food restaurant that I visited a few times. With sequestration in full effect, little head is begging me to forgo financial restraint and make a return visit to see the other provider.
I did not see any door bell on the front door so I knocked gently a couple of times. Next time I'll call when I'm parked to let them know I'm there. Just a FYI.
-
03-01-13 09:09 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 1959Might have had a visit as all the old therapists are gone I saw. Anyway, this is the armpit of HJs is the NOVA we happen to be in.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
CALI is where the hot pussy is at.
PC out
-
02-28-13 16:19 #6769Regular Member

Posts: 18I went there and requested Wendy based on this post. Wendy is a nice girl and not there to be a hoe. HE might be all you could get, but I could tell she wasn't really in to that aspect of the biz, so I opted for no HE today. Definitely FS is not on the menu.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-13 13:16 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 215A decent Sunrise massage
I don't always seem to find time to play but when I do, I try to give a heads to everyone since everyone is gentlemanly enough to enlighten the rest of us. Karma!
So I went to a massage therapy place that was formally Modern Massage. They said that they had moved from the eastern Rt. 3 location to here. Nothing has changed in that there is still no TS, and they still have curtains in the doorways. They do have doors on the hindges but at least for my 1st time there (since the relocation) the door remained open. I remember when they were Modern Massage, the first room had the door and they would close it after they knew you. The therapists were new and I didn't recognized them so of course the door remained cracked open, a tissue box on the floor to keep it from opening all the way-haha, throughout the massage and even the NOVA ending. I have to admit that it was a little nerve racking again trying to complete with the door open. My therapist was a little vocal and I figured if she was moaning out loud, then "when in rome" is the rule. So I didn; t mind being a little bit vocal myself. Roaming was allowed. I started small and only went over clothes. I roamed the rear and top only. I feel as if there might be more roaming allowed since she was into it; however, she wasn't a spring chicken. 50's my guess- and maybe she was just trying to make sure I would come back.
They advertise on CL and the rates are still reasonable. For my initial visit in the new location I took the 30 min for 50 bones. I tipped 50 for the standard NOVA since she was playful, allowed me to roam, and didn't even talk, mention, or hint at a tip or even a price. Reminded me of days of old where we know what we want and what will be delivered so there is no reason to talk or haggle. I would repeat in general since there really is not anything here in the Burg and I will take the hour and maybe see if more is offered-even though I highly doubt it. Modern was always standard and I suspect that the Sunrise in Fredericksburg will be standard too!
Happy hunting and stay safe!
-
02-27-13 15:51 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 912Yup, I had reported on that as well. I didn't even leave the provider a tip. Either they got a visit from LE or the place is under new management.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 20:51 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 1959Do you know how to read? After which there is about 100 pgs here of what you seek as no one will tell you shit based on what you just requested.
Originally Posted by Dodge456
[View Original Post]
PC out
-
02-26-13 18:08 #6765Regular Member

Posts: 18I hear ya. Just enough of a tease to make you think more might happen someday.
Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing
[View Original Post]
I won't be returning.
-
02-26-13 18:06 #6764Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks for the advice RR.
Originally Posted by Roamin Roman
[View Original Post]
Being so new at this, and tryin' to stay on the down low is proving difficult.
I have read many of the BP and CL pages on here and have learned quite a bit on how they work. I'm still at the dipping my toes in the water stage and think an AMP is they way to go until I have a few under my belt.
Thanks again, and will report back once I finally get to round the bases.
-
02-26-13 16:11 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 1959Old King AMP
Seems things have changed for the worst. Not happy but DIY? I can do that at home if I wanted and not waste the. 6.
No more repeating there.
PC out












Reply With Quote





