Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 12076
-
02-28-13 08:40 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 142Chella and Myah
Iceman,
With such luck going your way, it might be time to do some off track betting on the ponies. Just my 2 cents.
Bones out
-
02-27-13 22:45 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 52Saturday night
Drive the South stroll Saturday night. Not as Leo infested as it was during the afternoon. Saw Tracy around 12 and L. Picked her up. She's a really skinny LSW 32ish cute face. Said either FS for a Jackson or BBBJ. Also said she could host in a room for additional 10. Opted for car date. Parked and she got down to business. Took direction well and licked the boys nicely as I played with her kitty. Almost considered banging but she seemed too strung out.
-
02-27-13 22:01 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 195Chella & Myah
I feel like I hit the daily double this month. Last week, picked up Chella at her usual spot. She looked great. Her complexion has really improved since I first saw her. Believe it or not, her oral skills seem to have improved. She keeps her mouth wet and just doesn't stop. Some day we will do FS but given her BJ skills, I am in no hurry to try anything different.
Tuesday, I took a ride down Lincoln hoping to spot Myah and there she was. Picked her up and then parked in a quiet spot. BBBJ followed by FS-mish. Great attitude & very good skills.
FYI, I'm still seeing Kamiyah (19 yo, black barbie doll) but that update will come later.
What a great pasttime.
-
02-25-13 23:56 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 2120Dr
"Do you understand the words that is coming out of my mouth?"
-
02-25-13 17:58 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 686Don't worry about it
Do not worry about this persons unique writing style JVMan. He does his thing out there as we do ours. He reports about it regularly. There is nothing worse then someone tthat complains about a free gift. On that note let us not quibble and infight amongst ourselves but go out and have fun and let our fellow mongers revel in the experience!
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 16:19 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 31Cracker.
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
Let me just say you did damn well. LOL.
Enjoyed reading both stories.
-
02-25-13 15:27 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 67Nailed it.
Thats EXACTLY what I read originally. Lolz.
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 14:28 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 277If you go back a few pages, you will find DR's writing style was discussed with strong opinion. I think the bottom line is it's just the way he rolls. I think I am understanding more of him the more I read him. I kind of like the local flavor his posts add. Sometimes its like solving a puzzle. I have noticed that he will answer when someone asks a specific question as to what he meant by a specific sentence.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
Here is my guess at how his post may have looked with conventional writing style (DR, tell me how close I am!) :
"After watching my latest Sparticus movie, I was bored and horny, so I hit the south loop. Heading down 6th street, I noticed construction near 6th and Greenfield, so I proceeded south to Lincoln. But on the way to Lincoln, I spotted an Asian street walker (and anyone who knows me I always am looking for an Asian street walker if I can get one!). I go on a side street and flash my lights to get her attention. It works. She approaches and gets in. Although I don't recognize, she says she knows me! I still don't recognize her and I think to myself "Who is this girl?". She responds,"Chilly. Remember? You took me to your spot awhile back." It turns out that she is Latino, not Asian. She is the Chilly who is friends with Chella (who many on this board know and like). Chilly has some sores on her face from meth use, but still looks good enough to make it work. She took her time sucking on me, did the job well, and ended up spitting it out in the snow. As I saw my load hitting the snow, I was thinking about how IF she had been Asian and IF I had impregnated her with that load instead of letting it end up in the snow, I could have changed the word by producing the Mongol that shakes up the Ming dynasty.
I would like to partake in this hobby even more often than I do, but my employer (a French owned company) has reduced my hours, not allowing me to partake as often as I prefer.
On the bright side, I saw the tall cop that is known to harass the working working girls. I thought of saying to him, 'Where is your midget girl friend, you tall oak tree?" But he was already walking his beat in the freezing cold. Serves him right for all the harassing of the working girls he does. Pope Borgias of the Showtime TV series most certainly would give this sinner such a penance. I drove off in my warm, cozy Ford Fissure" taking pleasure in the fact that I was warm and he was not. Life is harsh, cop. Maybe that midget girlfriend is screwing the local meth dealer as you walk around, freezing, keeping his neighborhood 'safe'."
DR, how did I do?
-
02-25-13 14:26 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 715Hey JvMan back off. You have two posts and they do not help anyone. The man you are criticizing has many valuable posts and he is a trusted Senior member. Oh yes he uses some of the most obscure references and has his own style. Hard to read? Sure. Sometimes impossible to figure out. Yes I will give you that. But he reports valuable information which is far better that you.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
You do not have to read anyone on this forum. Learn how to enable the ignore filter if you do not want to see someones posts.
Now go out and hit the streets, write some reports and show us how it is supposed to be done. Lead by example.
-
02-25-13 09:06 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 170Are you dyslexIc, or can't you write to understand.
I am sorry, but I have a large problem understanding you writing. Is there a way we can translate your writing so a normally educated person can understand. I would love to understand what you are saying? But I just don't get it. Does any body ever tell you this. If you are doing this so the SW don't get it your wrong. I think they do.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 19:56 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 393Well I was out on the south side around 4-6p today and there was absolutely nothing out. I was waiting back on a few phone calls / texts so I had the chance to make multiple loops and didn't see anything walking.
-
02-23-13 21:19 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 52LE out in full force today
Cruised the South stroll today. LE out like crazy. Saw Mya on 6th picked her up but she said she didn't have time. Said its her bday and she was headed to her spot to pick up celebrate etc. Got digits for later in the week. I missed her always a great time. Saw a few others out a decent looking brunette on GF. Was gone by the time I circled. Drive to the North stroll saw one BSW that looked waaaaaay too young. A few trannys too. Gross! Be careful out there haters were out in full force on the South side. Going to do a few rounds tonight and see if I can find something to get into.
-
02-23-13 18:13 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 5142-22-13
I am not saying the sting didn't happen, but had sse a few out on Friday. Decided on Jessica at a room she had near the Airport.
Had a good time with her. Cost me. 2 and got it all. Saw Chella out and, and saw afew others at about 24th and G. Didn't seem to be a problem. A few BSW were on N. And looked pretty hard core. I t hard to tell if the providers are thin or fat or big chested with all the clothing on. So got to get them off.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-13 15:11 #2148Banned Member

Posts: 12382-23-12 AM run
Time: 1amish run or so.
So I was bored after KOing my latest Sppataaaaacus War of damned E4 and my tool was throobing for some action. So I head out. And due to some construction crap I saw on 6th. I decide to go to L 1st. And as I was heading to L. I see a azn hooker :O :O :O. I was like yes reminds me of my Mongolian hooker in MIA named Tina. So I go into a side street and flash lights as she was passing back. She comes up. Do the check and she jumps in. And she says to me I know you. I was like smell power who is this girl. To which she responds "Chilly. Rem you took me back to your spot a while back".
So she is not a azn hooker but a LSW and our fav. Chella's pal Chilly =D. Got a little breakout due to her meds from neighbor hood chemist. But thats ok.
Took her time doing the deed and gave death to the unborns in freezing hit againt snow = (. I was so sad. That one could have been the Mongol to shake Ming dynasty.)
Fuck the French as they cut the hours and do not support my deranged lifestyle.
On the fun note: I saw the tall piggy who harrases on the walking girls. I thought of saying where's your midget gf you tall oak tree? But then he was already walking in cold. I think holy Pope Borgias is making the sinner pay for the sins alrdy. LOL; as I drove off in my warm cozy Ford fission thanking the GODS. Life is harsh piggies perhsp your gf is mounting that chemist as you baby sit his house.
-
02-23-13 10:48 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 2814Slim Pickings
I talked to a friend of mine who works in the Milwaukee County jail downtown and she told me on Wednesday the MPD pretty much cleaned the streets of working girls in a sting. It might be slim pickings out there for awhile.








Reply With Quote





