Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 8093
-
03-13-13 19:53 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Kitty
She's from the avenue. I found her near Huntingdon station if memory serves.
Originally Posted by Frank6969
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
03-13-13 14:10 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 2243Nice Find. We all see things differently. For some reason.
Now I know this is just plain wrong. And I know that I'm prolly going to some dark firey place, but when I looked at that first set of pics of Miss Kitty, I was uncomfortable with her look and demeanor. Something just seemed a bit 'off' to me. But then again, it is prolly just me.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Then it hit me! Something seemed a bit creepy to me. Was it the girl, who is reported to be a good provider, or is it me?
Well I guess it was me. Bringing feelings from another image in to the mix, Jeez. What kinda sick mind makes these kinds of comparisons? WTF?
Hot looking body, decent posture and a little carpet too. All good things.
-
03-13-13 11:41 #5211Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18Kitty
Is Kitty a Broadway or a K girl.
-
03-13-13 09:58 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kitty
Meanwhile back on the other side of the river.
Everything I ever wanted and more, that's Kitty. She's fun to be with, has a body to die for and she is very talented – what more could you want? In my humble opinion, she wears a tad bit too much make-up. Some guys like a well made-up lady. Having said that; I must admit that the bright red lipstick was a turn on.
CookyJar
-
03-13-13 09:55 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kitty
If good service is the overall goal (as it should be) then Kitty is the girl you want. She is witty, comical and down to earth. However, she's a provider and that's what she does; provide good service. She is good at what she does and does it good and with a smile.
Just before starting, what was to be a great BBBJ, Kitty wiped off the lipstick from her lips. She looked up at me with those brilliant eyes and said, 'I wouldn't want to get any on your dick and make someone at home jealous. '
CookyJar
-
03-13-13 09:53 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kitty
Kitty's body is simply amazing; I don't know what else to say. Silky smooth and soft in all the right places, firm without any signs of flab. Although I couldn't resist hitting it doggie style, I opted to finish with a mind blowing BBBJ. The covered F / S doggie was great, but I have to admit watching her blow me was even greater.
If I can find her again, I will definitely date her again.
CookyJar
-
02-26-13 10:11 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 2243Too Fun Man! Good story!
Now, I'm not sure if you get Credit for all of the good things that will happen in the world, but you are welcome to take Credit for all of it.....if you wish!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 20:15 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 5563Within the realm of possibilities
Let's say it does happen, as you suggest, and:
Years from now after she's kicked the habit, Sally Givsitupforpay, a girl who's pictures I had posted here when she was hooking and slinging pussy from corner to corner and from every orifice, decides on her own, without any help from me or you and suddenly stops giving it up for the price of a lollypop and goes straight. She changes her name to Sally Rottencrotch. She marries a citizen straight and narrow, who has no idea of her pass. She becomes Ms Sally Rottencrotch-Jones. Sally Rottencrotch-Jones, our girl the former Street Worker known to us as Sally Givsitupforpay, goes to college, graduates tops in her class, lands a job as the headmistress at an all girl school; she gets pregnant and has two lovely children, a boy and a girl.
Originally Posted by Grandiloquent
[View Original Post]
Years go by and suddenly Mr Jones, Sally's husband, finds her pictures (taken by me) on the intergalastic net. A huge dirty divorce battle erupts. In a rage Mr Jones informs her employers of her past. Mr Jones shows the pictures to his son and daughter. Sally is truly disgraced. Sally returns to her former ways. Her daughter loses all self respect for herself and joins her mother on the block. Sally's son kills himself in disgrace. And! Mr Jones goes into depression for years. All my fault, right?
Back on the streets, Sally (the former Ms Sally Rottencrotch-Jones) gets hooked on drugs again. Sally's daughter, who joined Sally and is now selling in for the price of the latest plutoian illegal Hobblnot, gets pregnant with a bastard child. Unfortunately both Sally's daughter and her daughter's bastard child has AIDS. That child, a boy, little GrandEloquent's his name, grows up big and tall. After years of struggles and doing it the long hard way, Little Grandloquent graduates from Star Flight Space Academy. He becomes a renowned medical experimental germologist and discovers the cures for not only both cancer and the common cold, but comes up with a cure for AIDs, saving himself and his mother and then goes on to discover the vaccine for the dreaded new Maritain disease Watdafuck. Do I get credit for this? After all, little Grandloquent would not exist if it were not for my pictures which his grandfather discovered.
Do I get to take the credit for everything that happens in the world from this point on? Do I?
CookyJar
-
02-24-13 22:18 #5205Administrator

Posts: 5255Seriously, this is the carrot, you know what comes next.
Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
Jackson
-
02-24-13 16:16 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 50
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Most of these girls only look at the extra $ for accepting a photo shoot offer. Most I think just look at it as more dope money not really looking past the moment to see that there may be consequences down the road. But they made the decision took the cash and ran with it. I want it because without CookyJar's pictures of Jackie and fkdave's pictures of Theresa I would never have known that they were two girls that I wanted to see. Without those pictures I would never had seen Jackie like I did. The pictures are key and if they are high caliber girls traffic flocks to them and their income increases. I wish I had caught Jackie and Theresa as new meat on the street like some of you had.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
That said I want poster's photos whether it's three shots or thirty.
SH
-
02-24-13 13:29 #5203Regular Member

Posts: 10I Second That, Cookie-The Philosophical Idiot
Folks,
Some mongers, who actually are gentle hearts, would love to take care of SW and drug addicts and make them be straight. Yet, some women do like being in the business for there reasons that maybe none of us guys can't comprehend. Some don't want to get out and us Mongers must accept it or get into a different hobby.
Though I don't post much (which I hope to contribute more in the future), I've been Mongers since 18 with a lot of women in Europe. It was quite an eye opening experience. I surely understood the life of a Escort yet, I can't ever walk in their shoes and say I know what their going thru unless I stand by the corner selling myself or be in a brothel and have all the anxiety of all kinds of risk go thru my mind.
I have yet to hear of any Ladies getting harm from a picture posting in this forum. I too would like for someone to actually produce proof, beyond a reasonable doubt, that posting pics provides an instrument of a crime. So, until that happens, provide it.
So, truly, to condone CJ or any of us Mongers for doing something against the Ladies will by taking photos of them needs to reexamine the fundamentals of Mongering.
First, nobody should ever take photos of the ladies without their consent. It's not only a lawsuit happening but also, the person taking the pictures run into alot of legality (criminal and civil) issues. And to cap this up, remember the golden rule,"Do unto others as you would have them do to you." In Mongering language, Ladies take you in with the clear understanding that they use discretion and confidentiality. It works both ways. Break that by posting pictures of them without their consent, be prepare to open your life wide open about your hobby (if you decide to keep it discreet).
Second, For those who do give consent, some would want to post a historical documentation of their portion of their lives. For reason only the Ladies would know, ranging from excitement of being recognized to maybe, to display to anyone that at that time, they were safe and doing well.
Finally, it provides a "Service" to all Mongers and would be Mongers. For Mongers, they gives us a heads up on what's out there, who's hot or who's cold. For would be Mongers, this probably the closest fantasy they'll ever get to be with a Lady. If it would satisfy those individuals from them getting caught by LE or hurting themselves and Ladies, wouldn't that be worth taking photos?
Fellow Mongers, if you have an issue of photos of the ladies, all I can say is change your settings to not show attachments (if there's a way in this forum) because, like or not, there are those who like to see them such as me. Because the only way I see you stopping picture posters is shutting down the forum.
CJ and fellow Monger posters, keep up the good work.
Dusty
-
02-24-13 09:47 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 139Well put as usual, CJ!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Speaking of philosophy, let me quote someone whose birthday would have been today had he still been alive:
'Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma. Which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ' – Steve Jobs
And someone else whose birthday was last Sunday:
'Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. ' – Michael Jordan
There.now we've had our philosophy lesson for this week! Stay safe, guys!
-
02-23-13 14:53 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 5563A Philosophical Idiot
You must be a philosophical idiot.
Originally Posted by Grandiloquent
[View Original Post]
Don't you understand the reality of it? I am not the decider. I am not the one who decides how things turnout, what becomes what and what does not. I wake up each morning not because I want to but because I have too. I am living the life I am meant to live, not because it's what I want but because it's the life I am meant to live. If I had my way I would be a god. (At the very least, I would be god like.) I would not be taking pictures of prostitutes and drug addicts. If I had my way there would be no such thing as prostitutes and drug addicts. If I had my way, I would be photographing movie stars, top models and glamour girls. If I had my way, we would all be movie stars, top models and glamorous people. I am not the one who decides what a husband or kids gets to see, or who ends up with a good job or who kicks a habit. Do you not get it? Things will happen whether I take pictures or not. If not me, then someone else. If not this, then something else.
It could just as likely happen that some daughter sees her mother's pictures and turns away from a life of drugs and failure. And if something like that does happen, I cannot take credit for it. Just as you cannot blame me for the bad that might or might not happen. The twist and turns of life may be caused by many factors. I am none of these factors. At best I am a tool. The things that happen happen because they are meant to happen. Not because I make them happen. I cannot do anything that is not meant to be done.
I do what I do with the full knowledge that it may affect others. I do what I do with the full understanding that I do not get to decide how it will affect those others that it affects. Hopefully, some good will happen. Maybe one of the girls will see it as hitting rock bottom and seek help. Maybe some father will see his daughter pictured here and realize that she is not away at college and come rescue her. The possibilities of some good happening are just as likely as some bad happening. I do not have it in my power to control the eventual outcome of anything. I am not the controller. I do not control outcomes. I am just an actor. I am acting on as I am being acted upon.
There is the Ying and the Yang. You cannot see one, without seeing the other. I am not the good. I am not the bad. I am merely an event happening at this moment in time. I did not bring about my own existence and I will not cause my own end. Whatever happens happen in spite of me and not because of me. What will be, will be.
Stop blaming me for things that have not happened. Stop blaming me for things that might never happen. Stop blaming me for possibilities and impossibilities. Stop blaming me for what others have done or what others might do. Stop blaming me for what’s going on in your mind.
CookyJar
If you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that what I do only has the potential for bad and that there is not the slightest possibility of anything good ever coming from what I do - I will stop posting forever. If you can prove knowledge of my pictures having harmed anyone, prove it. Otherwise shutup.
-
02-17-13 01:25 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 5563There a reason for my madness
I'm old school. I'm from the days before the sexual revolution. Before short shorts, hot pants and mini skirts. From the days when the slightest glimpse white cotton panties peeking out beneath a girl's dress could cause a rise that brought giggles and laughter to the classroom. I am from the days before VHS pornos, Hardcore DVD porn and free Internet porn vids. Back then there was only 'Playboy Magazine. ' (Hustler came later.)
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Ask anyone with knowledge of the 'Good ole days. ' And! They'll tell you, 'We read Playboy for the articles and the stories, not for the pictures.
And that's the tradition I'm trying to uphold, whenever I can. I try to keep things interesting. When I can, I try to connect the pictures with post. And these posts have a connection to something that took place recently. So if you are among those of us who come here not for the dirty pictures, but for the entertainment. Click Here: Shelby-Unwrapped
CookyJar.
PS: In addition, by posting this way I get to inform those of you who do not visit the Photo Gallery or the New Jersey forum, of the latest Camden Beauty.
-
02-12-13 16:03 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 38Little church
I think the churches are on Monouth and Venango. Not sure if they are white though.









Reply With Quote






