Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Seems things have changed for the worst. Not happy but DIY? I can do that at home if I wanted and not waste the. 6.

    No more repeating there.

    PC out
    Yup, I had reported on that as well. I didn't even leave the provider a tip. Either they got a visit from LE or the place is under new management.

  2. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge456  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me some information on a great AMP?
    Do you know how to read? After which there is about 100 pgs here of what you seek as no one will tell you shit based on what you just requested.

    PC out

  3. #6765
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    That sounds horrible. I would rather buy 80 bucks in powerball tickets then go to to that dump.
    I hear ya. Just enough of a tease to make you think more might happen someday.

    I won't be returning.

  4. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamin Roman  [View Original Post]
    Just a thought, but you might want to see what's available via BP or CL in your area. Oftentimes, you'll find an independent that can provide the level (s) of service you're seeking. But, use caution and do plenty of research when going this route. Always have your radar on for sting operations and set-ups for mugging. Arrive and do some surveillance of the area before your call to tell her you've arrived.
    Thanks for the advice RR.

    Being so new at this, and tryin' to stay on the down low is proving difficult.

    I have read many of the BP and CL pages on here and have learned quite a bit on how they work. I'm still at the dipping my toes in the water stage and think an AMP is they way to go until I have a few under my belt.

    Thanks again, and will report back once I finally get to round the bases.

  5. #6763

    Old King AMP

    Seems things have changed for the worst. Not happy but DIY? I can do that at home if I wanted and not waste the. 6.

    No more repeating there.

    PC out

  6. #6762

    Great AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge456  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me some information on a great AMP?
    Use 200 AMPs for your house and you can have room for expansion for your new massage room. Then you can invite whoever you want after you RTFF like everyone else.

  7. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge456  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me some information on a great AMP?
    You have come to the right place sir!

    Read this page thoroughly, and scroll to the bottom.

    Hit "Page 2". Repeat!

    That's all there is to it!

  8. #6760

    Looking for a great AMP

    Can anybody give me some information on a great AMP?

  9. #6759

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise is the former Modern Massage on the east end of Plank Road. They told me they were moving.

    Service has been adequate there in the past. One woman has really strong hands and gives great massage. They are Chinese, so your communication may be limited.
    My apologies on this. I found out on Saturday that they were the old Modern. The lady at the front lookes new and asked if I could come back as they were busy. I don't know if they have new ones there or not. It would be nice to have Tracy back there. Last I knew she was back in Cina for vacation.

  10. #6758

    Used to be Modern Massage

    Sunrise is the former Modern Massage on the east end of Plank Road. They told me they were moving.

    Service has been adequate there in the past. One woman has really strong hands and gives great massage. They are Chinese, so your communication may be limited.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Fredericksburg has a new massage place with. They are located on Plank Road west of the other place. They advertise on CL under Theraputic I believe. The rates are. 5 for 30 and goes up from there. No shower at this place, just hot towels to wipe off with. I will stop by today and give a full report. Their number is 540. XXX. 1090.

    Be safe out there

  11. #6757

    Back in NoVA

    Just flew back in to the USA this morning after a much needed rest down south. Was still thinking of one particular dancer as I was cabbing it back home, so after a quick change of clothes I decided to try out Smile. MMS said busy so I went to Miko's. An older 40's lady answered, so I decided no thanks. After reading to see what's been happening since I was last home, decided to head to ATMB. Was told come back 30 minutes so I sat in the car reading up on current affairs. Finally got in and got a decent massage. 8 for the hour. Provider was again early 40's at best but I figured why not. Overall the experience made me miss all the cheap bed dances south of the border but I didn't have high hopes to begin with. Ended up spending $.8 as I opted to enjoy myself as much as possible before heading to the office. Definitely better than the average NoVA AMP experiences from before. Will be trying again soon to see if they get any new talent. Here's hoping things have picked up in NoVA while I was MIA.

    Stay safe and GLHF!

  12. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    After reading a previous report that Foot Spa in Woodbridge was legit, I tried it anyways.

    It was my only opportunity yesterday, so I took it. It's hard for me to move around unabated.

    Seen pretty Chinese lady named Caroline, gave a fantastic massage. Tried a little roaming around her thighs when she was close, didn't push my hand away. I finally asked if roaming was ok, she said no. Was a little bummed, but always feel better asking, never want to make a lady uncomfortable.

    On the flip she rubbed lower abs very close to J. So I asked if it was available, answer was it was against the rules. I said I wouldn't tell and would tip nicely. She replied it was against her rules too. Haha. She wasn't offended and continued a very nice massage. She stared and smiled the whole time she was massaging the front, I guess a ploy to keep you coming back.

    Because of my lack of traveling ability, I will continue to TOFTT on spas that are legit. Haha
    Just a thought, but you might want to see what's available via BP or CL in your area. Oftentimes, you'll find an independent that can provide the level (s) of service you're seeking. But, use caution and do plenty of research when going this route. Always have your radar on for sting operations and set-ups for mugging. Arrive and do some surveillance of the area before your call to tell her you've arrived.

  13. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    After reading a previous report that Foot Spa in Woodbridge was legit, I tried it anyways.

    It was my only opportunity yesterday, so I took it. It's hard for me to move around unabated.

    Seen pretty Chinese lady named Caroline, gave a fantastic massage. Tried a little roaming around her thighs when she was close, didn't push my hand away. I finally asked if roaming was ok, she said no. Was a little bummed, but always feel better asking, never want to make a lady uncomfortable.

    On the flip she rubbed lower abs very close to J. So I asked if it was available, answer was it was against the rules. I said I wouldn't tell and would tip nicely. She replied it was against her rules too. Haha. She wasn't offended and continued a very nice massage. She stared and smiled the whole time she was massaging the front, I guess a ploy to keep you coming back.

    Because of my lack of traveling ability, I will continue to TOFTT on spas that are legit. Haha
    That sounds horrible. I would rather buy 80 bucks in powerball tickets then go to to that dump.

  14. #6754

    Strike out

    After reading a previous report that Foot Spa in Woodbridge was legit, I tried it anyways.

    It was my only opportunity yesterday, so I took it. It's hard for me to move around unabated.

    Seen pretty Chinese lady named Caroline, gave a fantastic massage. Tried a little roaming around her thighs when she was close, didn't push my hand away. I finally asked if roaming was ok, she said no. Was a little bummed, but always feel better asking, never want to make a lady uncomfortable.

    On the flip she rubbed lower abs very close to J. So I asked if it was available, answer was it was against the rules. I said I wouldn't tell and would tip nicely. She replied it was against her rules too. Haha. She wasn't offended and continued a very nice massage. She stared and smiled the whole time she was massaging the front, I guess a ploy to keep you coming back.

    Because of my lack of traveling ability, I will continue to TOFTT on spas that are legit. Haha

  15. #6753

    Sunrise Massage Therapy

    Looks like Fredericksburg has a new massage place with. They are located on Plank Road west of the other place. They advertise on CL under Theraputic I believe. The rates are. 5 for 30 and goes up from there. No shower at this place, just hot towels to wipe off with. I will stop by today and give a full report. Their number is 540. XXX. 1090.

    Be safe out there

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape