Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge456  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me some information on a great AMP?
    You have come to the right place sir!

    Read this page thoroughly, and scroll to the bottom.

    Hit "Page 2". Repeat!

    That's all there is to it!

  2. #6760

    Looking for a great AMP

    Can anybody give me some information on a great AMP?

  3. #6759

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise is the former Modern Massage on the east end of Plank Road. They told me they were moving.

    Service has been adequate there in the past. One woman has really strong hands and gives great massage. They are Chinese, so your communication may be limited.
    My apologies on this. I found out on Saturday that they were the old Modern. The lady at the front lookes new and asked if I could come back as they were busy. I don't know if they have new ones there or not. It would be nice to have Tracy back there. Last I knew she was back in Cina for vacation.

  4. #6758

    Used to be Modern Massage

    Sunrise is the former Modern Massage on the east end of Plank Road. They told me they were moving.

    Service has been adequate there in the past. One woman has really strong hands and gives great massage. They are Chinese, so your communication may be limited.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Fredericksburg has a new massage place with. They are located on Plank Road west of the other place. They advertise on CL under Theraputic I believe. The rates are. 5 for 30 and goes up from there. No shower at this place, just hot towels to wipe off with. I will stop by today and give a full report. Their number is 540. XXX. 1090.

    Be safe out there

  5. #6757

    Back in NoVA

    Just flew back in to the USA this morning after a much needed rest down south. Was still thinking of one particular dancer as I was cabbing it back home, so after a quick change of clothes I decided to try out Smile. MMS said busy so I went to Miko's. An older 40's lady answered, so I decided no thanks. After reading to see what's been happening since I was last home, decided to head to ATMB. Was told come back 30 minutes so I sat in the car reading up on current affairs. Finally got in and got a decent massage. 8 for the hour. Provider was again early 40's at best but I figured why not. Overall the experience made me miss all the cheap bed dances south of the border but I didn't have high hopes to begin with. Ended up spending $.8 as I opted to enjoy myself as much as possible before heading to the office. Definitely better than the average NoVA AMP experiences from before. Will be trying again soon to see if they get any new talent. Here's hoping things have picked up in NoVA while I was MIA.

    Stay safe and GLHF!

  6. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    After reading a previous report that Foot Spa in Woodbridge was legit, I tried it anyways.

    It was my only opportunity yesterday, so I took it. It's hard for me to move around unabated.

    Seen pretty Chinese lady named Caroline, gave a fantastic massage. Tried a little roaming around her thighs when she was close, didn't push my hand away. I finally asked if roaming was ok, she said no. Was a little bummed, but always feel better asking, never want to make a lady uncomfortable.

    On the flip she rubbed lower abs very close to J. So I asked if it was available, answer was it was against the rules. I said I wouldn't tell and would tip nicely. She replied it was against her rules too. Haha. She wasn't offended and continued a very nice massage. She stared and smiled the whole time she was massaging the front, I guess a ploy to keep you coming back.

    Because of my lack of traveling ability, I will continue to TOFTT on spas that are legit. Haha
    Just a thought, but you might want to see what's available via BP or CL in your area. Oftentimes, you'll find an independent that can provide the level (s) of service you're seeking. But, use caution and do plenty of research when going this route. Always have your radar on for sting operations and set-ups for mugging. Arrive and do some surveillance of the area before your call to tell her you've arrived.

  7. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    After reading a previous report that Foot Spa in Woodbridge was legit, I tried it anyways.

    It was my only opportunity yesterday, so I took it. It's hard for me to move around unabated.

    Seen pretty Chinese lady named Caroline, gave a fantastic massage. Tried a little roaming around her thighs when she was close, didn't push my hand away. I finally asked if roaming was ok, she said no. Was a little bummed, but always feel better asking, never want to make a lady uncomfortable.

    On the flip she rubbed lower abs very close to J. So I asked if it was available, answer was it was against the rules. I said I wouldn't tell and would tip nicely. She replied it was against her rules too. Haha. She wasn't offended and continued a very nice massage. She stared and smiled the whole time she was massaging the front, I guess a ploy to keep you coming back.

    Because of my lack of traveling ability, I will continue to TOFTT on spas that are legit. Haha
    That sounds horrible. I would rather buy 80 bucks in powerball tickets then go to to that dump.

  8. #6754

    Strike out

    After reading a previous report that Foot Spa in Woodbridge was legit, I tried it anyways.

    It was my only opportunity yesterday, so I took it. It's hard for me to move around unabated.

    Seen pretty Chinese lady named Caroline, gave a fantastic massage. Tried a little roaming around her thighs when she was close, didn't push my hand away. I finally asked if roaming was ok, she said no. Was a little bummed, but always feel better asking, never want to make a lady uncomfortable.

    On the flip she rubbed lower abs very close to J. So I asked if it was available, answer was it was against the rules. I said I wouldn't tell and would tip nicely. She replied it was against her rules too. Haha. She wasn't offended and continued a very nice massage. She stared and smiled the whole time she was massaging the front, I guess a ploy to keep you coming back.

    Because of my lack of traveling ability, I will continue to TOFTT on spas that are legit. Haha

  9. #6753

    Sunrise Massage Therapy

    Looks like Fredericksburg has a new massage place with. They are located on Plank Road west of the other place. They advertise on CL under Theraputic I believe. The rates are. 5 for 30 and goes up from there. No shower at this place, just hot towels to wipe off with. I will stop by today and give a full report. Their number is 540. XXX. 1090.

    Be safe out there

  10. #6752

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    I went on sun. The girl who administered my treatment was a cute 30 something. Nice legs, ass and perky tits with big nipples. No FS but an excellent light massage followed by a tity rubdown and HJ.

    I've been going to atmb lately. Women are prettier and not as old. They don't do FS but you get a full hour and it fun. Dato and DATY are on the menu.
    Ya the age thing here in NoVA is getting pretty crazy. Providers saying that they're 22 and when you get there they're easily 50+. Not much to rave about here for the time being but hitting the ATM may be a nice alternative.

  11. #6751
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Was she topless, or just proudly poking through? Does it get better the more they see you? Thumbs up for the atmb gals.
    All clothes off.

  12. #6750

    Headlights On

    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    .The girl who administered my treatment was a cute 30 something. Nice legs, ass and perky tits with big nipples. No FS but an excellent light massage followed by a tity rubdown and HJ.
    Was she topless, or just proudly poking through? Does it get better the more they see you? Thumbs up for the atmb gals.

  13. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    I went on sun. The girl who administered my treatment was a cute 30 something. Nice legs, ass and perky tits with big nipples. No FS but an excellent light massage followed by a titty rubdown and HJ.

    I've been going to atmb lately. Women are prettier and not as old. They don't do FS but you get a full hour and it fun. Dato and DATY are on the menu.
    For DATO and DATY, you are going to have to tip .8 to $. Which with the house fee of .8 brings the total up to $.6 to $.8 and for that you can FS at many other places with better looking and younger providers.

  14. #6748

    VIVI AMP. Round 2

    I made a 2nd visit, saw a lady in her 30's named Mary. Got the TS starting out for the first time, and felt good as long as the warm water was running over me, but got cold quickly as the room was not very warm, Mary used regular soap, a lot of rinsing, on the flip she teased me a little with light hand overs, which made my rod hard, she grabbed it after asking if it was okay and I said yes, very slippery soap she was using felt pretty good, then more rinsing, she dried me off and I thought, so this is a taste of royalty, then off to the massage room. Her massage started out weak but progressed to pretty good near the end, she even got up on the table and used her body weight, I figured roaming was allowed but did not ask until she had me flip over and she just nodded for the approval, and I roamed everywhere as she gave the HJ. When I roamed downstairs she seemed to quicken the HJ, but said nothing. After the HE I got a temple and ear massage to round out my hour. All in all pretty good. There was a slightly younger gal there who I thought I was going to get named Wendy, but someone else came in and she went with him as it seem he had called ahead for her specifically, but I heard her say he was late and he mentioned traffic. On my way out their door was ajar and I saw them embraced, so not sure what he got, but makes me wonder if FS is available. Mary said something in Chinese that sounded harsh and she ran to and closed the door. Damage is .7 for the massage and .5 for the tip.

  15. #6747

    Atmb

    I went on sun. The girl who administered my treatment was a cute 30 something. Nice legs, ass and perky tits with big nipples. No FS but an excellent light massage followed by a tity rubdown and HJ.

    I've been going to atmb lately. Women are prettier and not as old. They don't do FS but you get a full hour and it fun. Dato and DATY are on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape