Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,961 to 30,975 of 43536
-
02-24-13 12:20 #12576Regular Member

Posts: 9Jolinsi
Can anyone PM me with recommendations for the providers at Jolins at any of their locations? Which are the best providers with chances of extras? A lot if them are advertising.
Thanks
-
02-24-13 07:53 #12575Senior Member

Posts: 41Deanna Thai Bodywork & Healing
Same type of treatment last week from Nadia. 20 min on stomach. 30 min tease and release with lot's of headlight playing. 10 min clean up and relax.
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
80-50 Will repeat.
-
02-24-13 00:27 #12574Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
02-23-13 23:17 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 92Nativa
Http://bit.ly/W0YLSs
Originally Posted by Boston Johnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-13 15:21 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 327Utr
This woman is the boss when it comes to that certain type of massage. I used to see her at her old 214 place. She is now on Academy Hill Road and set up an appt as she is not always there. She stays UTR, as she is a mother of a young child with medical issues and is working to make ends meet. Be nice to her and she will return that 100 times over.
Originally Posted by Samo123
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-13 14:30 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 147I went to 2 different one. Both are either legit or DYI.
Originally Posted by Bigben99
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-13 11:51 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 436Aaa
Went and saw Lisa at AAA the other day. Angel was there and was hoping for her. But I got Lisa and she was just as good. 40+40 for the half. Obviously this place is the place to beat and what every other AMP should be like.
-
02-23-13 11:34 #12569

Posts: 276Thai
I just counted 4 different posts on CL for "Thai Bodywork performed on a floor mat". Some include yoga poses. Says FB. Anyone ever been to these? FS? Answer here or better to PM me to trade Metrowest info. I am headed in that direction today.
-
02-23-13 10:20 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 86Kimarie
Hi all.
I did a search but all info is fairly old. Anybody been to either location recently?
A. M.
-
02-23-13 08:42 #12567Senior Member

Posts: 657Proper planning on all levels is needed
It is one thing if we wanted to open an office or store we want a good location, access able parking, space with good HVAC and low maintenance. AMP's or Amp's become victims of their own success and draw attention of LE because "the neighbors" get annoyed by parking problems, the excessive traffic and I guess you could call it the "creep factor" by some of the clients that drop by. Maybe there is a glut of rentable commercial space and the owners will be more than happy to rent the space without a long term lease. We all have seen places pop up in towns or buildings which don't make sense from wanting sustainability.
Originally Posted by WalterMitty
[View Original Post]
It also takes common sense when you are going to visit a place in a town or location that doesn't make sense and quietly blend in and park your car with common sense too.
-
02-23-13 08:02 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 68Nativa
There was another review on here.
Originally Posted by Boston Johnson
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1433786
Look at review #768 in the BackPage Advertiser Reviews for this site.
-
02-23-13 08:01 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 537Tip
Agreed. If they don't discuss tip or $ then they can't be busted. The greedy or inexperienced ones will ask for tip or "how much you pay" and then LE can pounce on that. That's why the 888 case was especially dumb since they had already been busted for not having massage license and re-opened as "bodywork".
Originally Posted by SaulGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-13 05:00 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 135Royal Treatment on rt 110
I had read good things about Bebe and wasn't disappointed. She was a little older (40?) than I had imagined she'd be but with a nice figure.
Solid massage, I was sore from work and the gym but she took good care of that.
Roaming was available and I did little but I mostly wanted to enjoy a good hard massage.
Good attitude, nice finish.
70/40
-
02-22-13 23:42 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 274The Reading Eagle
It's in PA, not MA.
Originally Posted by Asket
[View Original Post]
BD
-
02-22-13 19:46 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 31I agree. I think location is the problem. Our favorite place in Reading is more secluded and doesn't advertise on the outside. I think that's why they'll have a better chance at survival. I think it also has to do with how smart the girls are that work at these places. If they are haggling for money, they're going to get busted. All the best places I've gone to, the tip is never talked about. Everything is unsaid. They can only be busted if there is talk of money so the smart places never bring money up.
Originally Posted by WalterMitty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




