Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6753

    Sunrise Massage Therapy

    Looks like Fredericksburg has a new massage place with. They are located on Plank Road west of the other place. They advertise on CL under Theraputic I believe. The rates are. 5 for 30 and goes up from there. No shower at this place, just hot towels to wipe off with. I will stop by today and give a full report. Their number is 540. XXX. 1090.

    Be safe out there

  2. #6752

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    I went on sun. The girl who administered my treatment was a cute 30 something. Nice legs, ass and perky tits with big nipples. No FS but an excellent light massage followed by a tity rubdown and HJ.

    I've been going to atmb lately. Women are prettier and not as old. They don't do FS but you get a full hour and it fun. Dato and DATY are on the menu.
    Ya the age thing here in NoVA is getting pretty crazy. Providers saying that they're 22 and when you get there they're easily 50+. Not much to rave about here for the time being but hitting the ATM may be a nice alternative.

  3. #6751
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Was she topless, or just proudly poking through? Does it get better the more they see you? Thumbs up for the atmb gals.
    All clothes off.

  4. #6750

    Headlights On

    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    .The girl who administered my treatment was a cute 30 something. Nice legs, ass and perky tits with big nipples. No FS but an excellent light massage followed by a tity rubdown and HJ.
    Was she topless, or just proudly poking through? Does it get better the more they see you? Thumbs up for the atmb gals.

  5. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    I went on sun. The girl who administered my treatment was a cute 30 something. Nice legs, ass and perky tits with big nipples. No FS but an excellent light massage followed by a titty rubdown and HJ.

    I've been going to atmb lately. Women are prettier and not as old. They don't do FS but you get a full hour and it fun. Dato and DATY are on the menu.
    For DATO and DATY, you are going to have to tip .8 to $. Which with the house fee of .8 brings the total up to $.6 to $.8 and for that you can FS at many other places with better looking and younger providers.

  6. #6748

    VIVI AMP. Round 2

    I made a 2nd visit, saw a lady in her 30's named Mary. Got the TS starting out for the first time, and felt good as long as the warm water was running over me, but got cold quickly as the room was not very warm, Mary used regular soap, a lot of rinsing, on the flip she teased me a little with light hand overs, which made my rod hard, she grabbed it after asking if it was okay and I said yes, very slippery soap she was using felt pretty good, then more rinsing, she dried me off and I thought, so this is a taste of royalty, then off to the massage room. Her massage started out weak but progressed to pretty good near the end, she even got up on the table and used her body weight, I figured roaming was allowed but did not ask until she had me flip over and she just nodded for the approval, and I roamed everywhere as she gave the HJ. When I roamed downstairs she seemed to quicken the HJ, but said nothing. After the HE I got a temple and ear massage to round out my hour. All in all pretty good. There was a slightly younger gal there who I thought I was going to get named Wendy, but someone else came in and she went with him as it seem he had called ahead for her specifically, but I heard her say he was late and he mentioned traffic. On my way out their door was ajar and I saw them embraced, so not sure what he got, but makes me wonder if FS is available. Mary said something in Chinese that sounded harsh and she ran to and closed the door. Damage is .7 for the massage and .5 for the tip.

  7. #6747

    Atmb

    I went on sun. The girl who administered my treatment was a cute 30 something. Nice legs, ass and perky tits with big nipples. No FS but an excellent light massage followed by a tity rubdown and HJ.

    I've been going to atmb lately. Women are prettier and not as old. They don't do FS but you get a full hour and it fun. Dato and DATY are on the menu.

  8. #6746
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickks  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers,

    Do not waste your time and money going to Swan in Sterling & Ashburn. Bad Attitude. Bad Massage and no happy ending. Very very disappointed.
    YMMV at the Ashburn site. I had 3 visits so far and on all the visits I had a good massage. On the 3rd visit I had a excellent massage, lots of teasing after the flip. I would say she massaged the boys for atleast 5 min. Since I requested the table shower at the end. She washed me througly to get the oil off and then gave me a nice ending on the table shower.

  9. #6745

    Crestwood spa

    Went here a few weeks back and was not fortunate enough to see Sue. However, I did have a decent time. My Provider was probably in her forties / fifties. I did not get her name. It was hard to tell her age due to all the make up she had on, although she did have a nice tight body. Nice thorough table shower and massage was pretty good. Better than most AMP's but not quit up to professional standards. Standard NOVA but with a plus. Nothing else available here. Great attitude and extremely helpful and playful. Typical damage at the door. .6 for tip only because of the plus. She definately earned the extra. 2 due to her positive attitude. I left with a good massage, a good time and felt that I did'nt piss my $$ away. Time was a little short at 50 min. With the state of AMP's these days, you can definately do worse.

  10. #6744

    Dulles SPAs

    I continually see BP listings for variously named "Spas" (Tiger, Mango, Venus, etc.) around the Dulles, Sterling, Herndon, Ashburn area. The locations change every so often and the ads have many girls with a phone number listed vertically. The list flat rates of $, $.2 and $.4. Decided to give it a shot and now I've been 2 times, once for $ and once for $.2. First you call the "service" when you're near the location and they call back to give you an exact address, which is usually not the one listed, but within a mile or so. Then either a text or call to lead you to the correct room / condo.

    The first visit was a hotel in Leesburg. $ for an hour. The girl was a cute, small bbw latina (Deena). She had a friend who was a smoking little ebony spinner and offered 4 hand for .4 more. I said I didn't have the extra and they gave 4 hand anyway. Both went down to topless with panties. Liberal roaming and suckling allowed and they took turns with DFK while the other worked a little lower. Not a true massage, but having 4-hands and 4-breasts rubbing all over while making out more than made up for it. Time ended up being 30, but 2 for $ was a bonus.

    Second visit was in Dulles in a condo, this time it was $.2 / hr. Actually same latina girl. Location was nicer. Again, not a true massage, but nice body rub, then flip and she got fully naked. Very hot, nearly GFE making out, hands roaming everywhere, fingers enthusiastically met. Time was again short though. Definitely suspect more is available.

  11. #6743

    Green Center Spa. CAMP in Alexandria

    Green Center Spa. CAMP in Alexandria.

    My first experience at a CAMP. This is in the same office complex as Swan Alexandria and there is another MP called Massage Masters next door. When I was there, there were 2 Chinese providers in their mid 30s. Annie and Tina are both 5/10 face and busty. Annie took me to the room and asked what strength massage I wanted and sent in Tina when I asked for a hard massage. Massage was 6/10. On the flip was standard NoVA finish. She allowed me to play with her top (very hard) , but not the bottom. When compared to KAMP in NoVa, CAMP is $.6 / hr as opposed to $.8 / hr and tip is $.4. 5 as opposed to higher. On the other hand, there is no TS and the rooms were much colder and not as clean.

  12. #6742
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Back on 1/30/2013 I posted one of my first couple of notes, I think I messed up on the numbers. Remove the $ and all is correct I think. So should have said. 7 for the massage paid up front, .4 tip, but she wanted .5 at least, and pretty much read me the riot act for shorting her. From my perspective, it was just a HJ, so I was thinking. 3 tip, but gave her .4 tip. I have seen some pay that without the HE, so maybe I did short change her, not really sure as I am pretty new at this still. Have not been back to the AMP massage, but I did go see Simone in Manassas area for FS, I posted that on the BP forum. I will try to get numbers right in the future.
    In this area, I usually tip 50 IF the the provider did give an excellent massage AND if she does a nice noVA ending with roaming. If it's a lame half a$$ massage job and a quick HJ, I'll tip max 40 (or less depending if she cops me an attitude or is bitchy about something) and immediately rip them a new one on every monger web forum with a "stay away" review. A good provider who provides an excellent massage and excellent noVA ending and roaming isn't going to stick around this area with a 40 tip. We have to be realistic about this. This isn't Roanoke, VA LOL. Of course my interpretation of an "excellent massage" may vary from someone else's interpretation. An "excellent massage" is something I would expect from a "real" therapeutic massage provider to give, not the usual AMP standard of poking and prodding.

  13. #6741

    Same meaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    Same old place, nasty old k-woman, and just stupid upsell, with lazy-ass help. I think they were VIP before being BOOJA, going back a couple years. They change the name hoping the bad press won't follow them. I gave up on most the K Spas, once I discovered real Chinese massage, I know there are the exceptions though, but not BOOJA. Enjoy.
    "Booja" means "rich" in Korean.

    Back around late 2009 and early 2010, this place (under another owner) was a dream castle. Even though the therapists weren't spring chickens, nearly all of them had good personalities and knew how to work out all the kinks. Sunny, Penny, and Eva were wonderful. Mya, one of the early MMS at Booja, also provided therapy at the short-lived Chalet Spa on Gallows Road over in Vienna. She gave me THE absolute best TS treatment I've ever had. Alas, because of the increase in LEO pressure (or the perceived risk) , the owner sold both locations. I'd love to know that she was back in the business, because she thoroughly understood good customer relations.

  14. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.

    Have fun and be safe
    I went there a few weeks ago, I didn't get the girls name. She was probably later 40's. Not bad looking.

    Great TS, great teasing.

    On the flip she said for me to do it myself.

    LOL.

    I asked for her to, then she asked how much I would tip, I said 40, she said 50, so I said never mind.

  15. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't waste your time. Thats another one where they lure you in with a decent rate and upsell the hell out of you. I used the services once and the girl I got was hot but performed a lackluster massage and began the high upsells right from the start. You might succeed getting F / S but youll spend $$$ at least to get it and there are far better options for that kind of jack.
    I don't know about you bros, but when ever the MG starts upselling or the session turns into debate over services, my engine shuts down. Especially since most of the MG in the NOVA are not exactly models south of 30. I recall one where she agreed I think to full service for $$ and then didn't get undressed. I was thinking did we loose something in the translation here, $$ means you get naked and morph into GFE not have a sour look on your face and expect me to get myself ready. Meh. My only conclusion here is that there are some morons who way over tip. No way you can convince me that 30 min session should cost more then what my lawyer bills out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape