rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5497

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Check this out: In 2010, I met a girl who called herself "Nezzie" and later she told me it's short for Vanessa. A year after that, I met a girl named Elise who didn't go by any other name to my knowledge. Nezzie was a very small, petite, ultra cute spinner with a feminine voice. I remember Elise, on the other hand, had a gravely voice.

    I remember seeing an Elise on BP, and I ASSUMED it was the Elise I knew. Nezzie, to my knowledge, never advertised on BP.

    Now you're saying that Nessa was once Elise on BP. So is "Elise" Nessa's real name or fake name?

    Whoa boy! I'm done.
    I don't know if either name is her real name.

    Nessa is tall thin brunette, about 5'6, with a cute face.

    There is an elise and elaine on the ave neither is nessa.

  2. #5496

    The Ave

    Finally! The SW's have come back to the Ave! There were skinny one's, medium one's, and a couple of fat one's. It was a smorgasboard of vagina tonight. But there was alot of Leo's on the prowl so passed up picking up the girls I knew out there. There was this one little WSW, blonde, slim a cutie, she looked new her on Horatio away from the Ave because it was crawling with Leo's. Just happy to see the girls back so we mongers can enjoy our habits. Happy hunting fellows stay safe.

  3. #5495

    Package for Fatima

    Some one please tell Fatima that her package shows at my post office yesterday. Should be delivered today. I'm calling PO. Thanks

  4. #5494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across this one? It's been awhile since I've seen her, shit I can't even remember her name. I do however remember her tight kitty, awesome ass and eagerness to please. She mentioned she occasionally hung out on Dearborn st, I've never had any luck there so never included that area in my route. If anyone has seen this one let me know, I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Good Luck and be safe!

    Attachment 215196

    Attachment 215197

    Attachment 215198

    Attachment 215199
    Dam that is one beautiful P.

  5. #5493

    I'm thoroughly confused

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've heard nessie before but not vanessa.

    She has used elise on BP before.
    Check this out: In 2010, I met a girl who called herself "Nezzie" and later she told me it's short for Vanessa. A year after that, I met a girl named Elise who didn't go by any other name to my knowledge. Nezzie was a very small, petite, ultra cute spinner with a feminine voice. I remember Elise, on the other hand, had a gravely voice.

    I remember seeing an Elise on BP, and I ASSUMED it was the Elise I knew. Nezzie, to my knowledge, never advertised on BP.

    Now you're saying that Nessa was once Elise on BP. So is "Elise" Nessa's real name or fake name?

    Whoa boy! I'm done.

  6. #5492

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Is this Nessa girl actually named "Vanessa"? Has she ever gone by "Nezzie"? Or are these two different girls?
    I've heard nessie before but not vanessa.

    She has used elise on BP before.

  7. #5491

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I just got a pm that nessa is ok, and still on the ave.
    Is this Nessa girl actually named "Vanessa"? Has she ever gone by "Nezzie"? Or are these two different girls?

  8. #5490

    That's Just Plain Old Wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    My ATF told me about being robbed two weeks ago by an older white guy driving a pickup. He stole her purse and her bag of clothes after their date at the Crest. Now what the hell would an older white guy want with a young girl's clothes? It boggles the mind.
    My #4 once told me some guy matching that description stole her under wear while she was in the bathroom cleaning up after their date! Maybe the same guy?

  9. #5489

    Ave Recon

    I was hanging out in SW this afternoon and used the opportunity to scope out the talent.

    My first sighting was PJ, who has been out on the Ave a lot lately. I think we all know PJ: back in the day she used to give FS for. 1 or less. I've never complained about her service, or her goodies, but nowadays her candy habit has completely ruined her as a human being. Good luck with her.

    Next on Burton, I spotted a girl I've never seen: a WSW. 5'3 100lbs, spinner type, pleasant demeanor, very petite and youthful. She resembled Casey from a distance. I pulled up close and rolled my window down and she called out 'Are you a cop? ' So bad move, we did the audible check out in the open, but once cleared she smiled and hopped in. Then I noticed a big fat crusty blister on her upper lip. So once she was in the ride, we just chatted. She said her name is Katrina. I let her out on Gilbert, and she said 'I hope my lips didn't freak you out. It's not herpes or anything. ' I'm not that stupid. Please avoid Katrina!

    Next, I spotted none other than my beautiful Baby. Scooped her up and treated her to some company for a spell. For the next two hours we drove around listening to my iPod and grabbing snacks. I used Baby to gather some intel about other girls we saw.

    On Florida, we saw a bleached blond WSW all bundled up and shivering. She fit the description of a girl I've been reading about here, who I've never dreamed of yet, and when I asked Baby, she confirmed that she is Brittany. Brittany has a pretty smile, and yes a cute butt too. But my spidey sense told me that she isn't much fun to be with. Maybe I'm wrong. I remember reports about her half-assed head skills. Still, she is a cutie, and I'm curious about her. Sadly, for the two hours I was out, I didn't see Brittany get scooped once.

    Next, we pulled up to the Subway on Chopin, and strolling past were Becky, Amber, and some chick that Baby called 'Jaylo'. I've known Becky for some years, and I have no complaints about her service, but her looks just don't do it for me anymore. If you like skin and bones, I recommend Becky for the whole 9. Amber is also skin and bones but taller, and Jaylo is a shorter strawberry blond. They both have the same strut, and both looked like they were tweaking. I assume their performance is similar as well, and since I got bad service from Amber last year, Jaylo is guilty by association. Any reports on Jaylo would be appreciated. YMMV with Amber.

    Lastly, we drove up Livernois to Horatio and I saw a gorgeous red-haired WSW in a sky-blue jogging suit. She had a cute face and a nice plump ass. I asked Baby about her, and she got jealous, and didn't want to tell me her name at first. Under her breath, she said her name is Thera [pronounced 'Tera']. My face lit up like Christmas! I hadn't dreamed of Thera in almost a year, and just didn't recognize her. She gave me a sweet GFE last May: I got her back to my place, and she got naked before collecting her tuition. That ALWAYS turns me on. I dropped my jeans, and she slow-slurped my bone like a porn actress, whipping her hair around and showing me her big green eyes. 2 mins of her head was all I needed. I managed to pound her doggie until she couldn't take anymore. Flipped her over for some mish, and she was playing with my nips, clawing my handles, calling out to God, etc. One of the sweetest dreams I had in 2012. No complaints. I dropped my Baby off on Proctor and went back to look for Thera, but she was gone. Can't wait to see her again. Hopefully she hasn't changed at all. If not, I highly recommend Thera.

    All in all, I spotted about 10 SWs on the Ave. The ones I didn't mention aren't worth mentioning.

    Be safe and have fun.

  10. #5488

    Michigan Ave and Lonyo gas station.

    Was getting a few gallons as I had a bit of time to kill before picking up a regular I see (don't even ask). Saw her walking Mich Ave and she came in to buy some cigarettes. I should have struck up a conversation but I was just not thinking. Would be a great location to make a scoop as very non-suspecting and definitely no LEO in the gas station. She was not all cracked out or anything. Just a bit disheveled from the wind.

  11. #5487

    Rachel again

    Happened to spot Rachel on JC and scooped her up for some late afternoon fun this past Sunday. As always she's got a super tight giner. Ended up going at it like high school kids in the backseat. Multiple positions and about 40 minutes of wild pounding. She never complains and is always accommodating.

  12. #5486

    Bad uncle

    Went through the triangle today at lunch and spotted a nice looking brunette. She waved and I was about to scoop when uncle turned the corner to ruin the fun. He followed me out of the neighborhood on to telegraph and down past mcnichols. Haven't seen much in the triangle worth scooping this winter. Hope the fresh talent shows up soon.

  13. #5485

    First pickup

    Broke my SW cherry last Tuesday after a visit to PH and a few beers. Approx 2 am, made a pass on the R seen only one out, a couple of blocks south of the party store. Scooped her up, said her name was Nikki, mid-late 40's average build, smelled of BO. Found place to park, poor BJ for a Jackson, didn't finish and dropped her off. Made another pass and found Tammy a few blocks south of 7. Blonde WSW in her 30's, kinda hot body with nice ass, but a little rough in the face. Decent BJ with spit for a Jackson.

  14. #5484

    Joining the Party

    Coming home on the R on the warmest day in a few, I finally saw some out. 2-3 BSW and 2-3 WSW, right as it was getting dark. I also saw WCS, which I don't remember seeing before on the R. Yet another uncle joining the party uninvited. For those who aren't in Wayne County much, black cars with smaller light bars than DPD. Up and down the R and down Nevada and into some side streets. Just one more thing to watch for.

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #5483

    Jenna and Sasha

    Went for a cruise on the R on my way to work last week. Not much out on my first pass. Second pass scooped a cute dark haired WSW Sasha. Headed to a dark spot and she gave a decent BBBJWSpit. She wanted. 3 and was pissed that I gave her. 2 would like to see the body maybe next time I will hit notel but she had a slight attitude so I don't know. If anyone has info about her please enlighten me.

    Scooped a tall blonde by the GS near 8 and R. She said her name was Jenna. Nice fake bolt ons. Probably an ex peeler. She smelled drunk and was talking kind of crazy. Boy friend in jail she said. She needed something to drink and smokes. Got that out of the way and she started an awesome DTBBBJTCWspit. Nice job Jenna. She gave a card that says she's a estician? Any way dropped her off. Total .25.

    On the way home today I gave Jenna a call and set up a quick visit. She lives in MH and she said that her boyfriend would go for a walk so I went over. Another great DTBBBJ but she spit on the floor of the bedroom. Good thing I went for BJ. As I left her boyfriend was almost back to the house. If I'd went for FS he would've caught me Nads deep. Won't do that again. Has anyone had FS with her? Nice looking for a 40yo. Slim body. Would like to hit doggie to Greece. Share dreams you may have had with either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape