Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,091 to 48,105 of 61406
-
02-20-13 01:36 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 381LOL, I would almost try that big old ass out, but there's no way I'm paying BP prices for a SW.
Originally Posted by Shadesofgray
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 23:16 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 224Jackii at wilkens
Did a car date the other day and the lady left an unforgettable stank in the back seat that require professional cleaning. Took the car to the Dr. Carwash down by Ritchi HWY and tipped the amigos a Presidente Americano to have them suck out all the stank left behind by the street ho. Got enough money left over for a date but there was no one to be found in the area so decided to pay a visit to my trusted friend D. By the carshop whose crib always got a ho or two ready to spread their legs.
And there was one chubby brunette named Jackii. Now, I don't usually go for the fatties but this one got a cute face (she even got her makeup on) and it's terribly cold out so figure might as well save me some gas money and do her on the spot.
The oral was ok. For someone who used to dance she could definitely have better skills but I was already for the next stage. Set her up on the bed and started feasting myself on those nice DD while my hand reached down there and found it to be already wet. It turned out that she already had a date before me and the dude has "watered" the lawn. No matter, got on top of that pony and gallop away. Missionary turned out not to be good because her love handle was getting in the way of thrusting (definitely need to grow myself an eggplant like our sexteemed NiteTimer). So flipped her over and did her from behind, this time it felt better since we got the rhythm going. In addition to the standard fare, tipped her extra for CIM. A pretty easy going gal, and the sexperience would have been better if not for the nonstop call from her bf (but she never stopped to answer which showed some degree of professionalism).
On the way home, suddenly remember that there was a young gal named the same a few years back that I used to bang with great joy. But that one was a thin gal. Perhaps this is entirely a new gal or she just gain some pounds in jail. Oh well.
-
02-19-13 23:08 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 168I have RETURNED
OK folks just a little brief update I have NOT retired I almost did but I reunited with an old flame a few days ago I don't know however whether I may go back out hunting again til maybe in the Spring or whether it might be better to just reconnect with old flames well. Folks its great to be back
-
02-19-13 21:19 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 118Damnnn
Damn I love that Bush on her that is so damn sexy. I would have been tempted to DATY with her! My kinda lady a little rough around the edges!
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 20:47 #13312Regular Member

Posts: 18Renae or Roddie
Renae looks too much like one of my favorite rock singers. Unfortunately I can't see her singing If you think I'm sexy. Can definitely see why doggie style is the preferred position.
-
02-19-13 20:30 #13311Regular Member

Posts: 18NT-auto email?
Is there any way to configure this site to receive an auto email when you post, similar to the emails I get when my direct deposit hits the bank? With the Oscars this weekend Price Waterhouse already has my vote for your stills for CY2012, can you up the ante and shoot for motion pics of CY2013. I'd like to see you tapping that ass doggy and hearing a crack of that ass just to let her know who's the boss (or possibly awaken her is she's dosing off). [Unsafe Sex Bragging deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!
-
02-19-13 20:24 #13310Regular Member

Posts: 5Nasty
Dude, that's downright nasty. You might as well run one up in Ray Lewis.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 17:28 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Ranee / Empress
I met up with Ranee finally. This girl can take a pounding. Very good BBBJ and doggie was great. I mean with an ass like she has, how could it not. Finished off with mish. After I dropped her off, got a text from an old friend I recently got her number. Empress. Said she was at a friends house in pigtown. Pick her up and went to her friends place. Average BBBJ, but rushed FS. Would not repeat. Got Ranees number for my trusted seniors. But don't waste your time with Empress. Here are a few pics I took of Ranee. Enjoy.
-
02-19-13 16:47 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 118Bush and juicy
She looks very juicy and a nice little furburger!
Originally Posted by Shadesofgray
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 16:30 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 182Kiara
Saw Kiara a few weeks ago. I really wish I didn't see her. She blows my phone up everyday. Great lay but to much drama.
-
02-19-13 15:37 #13306

Posts: 540Gratuitous booty?
It doesn't make any difference to me if your phat booty gets into the frame, but I confess that I like seeing it there if it inflames your pinheaded detractors from Alabama. One more thing, speaking as an ass-man: "gratuitous" should never modify "booty."
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 13:31 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 206Storms info
I'm looking to get Storms number. I've got some girls info for trade in the Brooklyn / CB area. Any help would be appreciated.
BK
-
02-19-13 11:31 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 918Brooklyn / CB President's Day
Had a hankering for some poontang, so I took a trip to the mecca of SWers, Brooklyn / CB. Brooklyn had (I think) BigPapay's tranny eyeing cars up, but she / he / it wasn't what I was looking for. There wasn't much else there, so I headed to CB. Found a little sweetie on Fairhaven having a smoke and giving a little wave."Ashlee" is 23, 5'8" or so, nice build (might get fat once she pops out a couple kids, but looks fine for now) , strange reddish streaks in her hair. Smells nice, says all she does is weed and saw no reason to disbelieve. She's nice enough, can carry on a conversation. We headed to Ft Armistead. I took her into one of the "caves". She gave a nice BJ, not great, but not bad, then assumed the "position" and looked out of the cave. It was kind of romantic on a winter day to be banging a SWer from behind and looking out at the Key Bridge. A couple good smacks on the ass for audio stimulation and I was a happy monger.
Usual rates. I'd do her again. Have digits for people that have helped me out in the past. She says there's "a problem with her phone" though, so no guarantees as to whether it works or not.
-
02-19-13 11:19 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 918BP, you have any pics of your "find" on Pontiac? .
Originally Posted by BigPapay
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 09:26 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!











Reply With Quote





