Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5482

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nessa? She seems to have disappeared.
    I just got a pm that nessa is ok, and still on the ave.

  2. #5481

    Trinity

    Trinity, formerly of South Bend, is now a SW in the Detroit area. Her email can be found on her web site.

  3. #5480

    White too

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Lets hope they catch this (these) A$$holes soon! They make it tough for those of us just trying to enjoy the hobby! Not to mention if uncle is actually trying to do something about it then this makes every one Black or Brown fit the description!
    My ATF told me about being robbed two weeks ago by an older white guy driving a pickup. He stole her purse and her bag of clothes after their date at the Crest. Now what the hell would an older white guy want with a young girl's clothes? It boggles the mind.

  4. #5479

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nessa? She seems to have disappeared.
    I have not seen nessa out in months since my last report on her.

    At that time she had just run into the creep I mentioned a few posts ago, he did his deal on her then cut her long hair off, so it was real short.

    She was real scared and I think she might be working off her phone only, at least I hope thats whats going on.

    I will try and contact her this week.

    I think I saw her roomate sara out about 2 weeks ago.

  5. #5478

    Roxy

    Friday I overslept and did not go out.

    Saturday's snow messed up my plans, had a flint roadtrip planned.

    Ended up at bogarts, for the first time in over 20 years and got a slurpee, look for my report Monday in the strip club thread.

    Went out tonight and cruised SW detroit's normal spots. I saw brittany and I think amanda on the ave, of course brittany texted me when she saw mem I passed on them and had dinner at the casino.

    After dinner I made one pass down fort, and scooped roxy for the first time. I took her to the notel.

    She spent 10 minutes in the bathroom cleaning up, and we spent the next 40 minutes doing a FS.

    Roxy is one of the nicest SW's I have met, real sweet and gets right down to business without rushing.

    Great body and cute face and a big change from the normal bag of bones SW's out there.

    Everything poppabd said is true, but I will add that she is much better looking than the pics that have been posted of her, which were hot.

  6. #5477

    Ditto

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4500-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1682529&viewfull=1#post1682529
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4500-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1682120&viewfull=1#post1682120
    Lets hope they catch this (these) A$$holes soon! They make it tough for those of us just trying to enjoy the hobby! Not to mention if uncle is actually trying to do something about it then this makes every one Black or Brown fit the description!

  7. #5476

    Same stuff happening on the G

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    There is one guy that has been robbing, beating and raping the girls on the ave for years, and getting away with it.

    I've heard the same story from all the girls that I know, the new girls are warned not to get into a blue s10 pickup being driven by a heavy set mexican guy.

    I actually caught this guy in the act of trying to rob an older blonde about 4-5 years ago and stopped him, and showed him some monger love, I guess it didn't help.

    I moved away from the detroit area about 2. 5 years ago and recently moved back, so I lost track of current events.

    I have recently heard from many different girls that this guy is still active in the same truck and getting even worse, so lets keep an eye out, since LE could care less about it.
    There's a dude robbing and raping SWs on the G. My ATF was almost killed by this dude last week. Guy wanted bareback FS and when she refused he starting punching her and she got out the car and he got her on the ground and choked her until she pissed and craped on herself. She was going unconscious when the homeowner who's lawn they were on fired off a round in the Air and yelled get off her. The guy then drove off. Dude was going to kill her in broad daylight. I know the car type and color. Black guy about 40. I'm looking for this dude, he will continue this until he is stopped.

  8. #5475

    Nessa

    Has anyone seen Nessa? She seems to have disappeared.

  9. #5474

    Gotcha Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    There is one guy that has been robbing, beating and raping the girls on the ave for years, and getting away with it.

    I've heard the same story from all the girls that I know, the new girls are warned not to get into a blue s10 pickup being driven by a heavy set mexican guy.

    I actually caught this guy in the act of trying to rob an older blonde about 4-5 years ago and stopped him, and showed him some monger love, I guess it didn't help.

    I moved away from the detroit area about 2. 5 years ago and recently moved back, so I lost track of current events.

    I have recently heard from many different girls that this guy is still active in the same truck and getting even worse, so lets keep an eye out, since LE could care less about it.
    If you guys see him please pm me and I will take car of it. I have a HUGE truck I won in a bet and would love to run him over. It is a big hillbilly truck that I never drive because of the gas prices and it is hard to get in and out of but it will run an s-10 over and not even feel it.

  10. #5473

    Ugmoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard the term ugmoes in a while! Good one Slick! I generally cruise early AM when it is still dark! I just hate dealing with all the traffic earlier but I have started to alter my times a little and finding some success here and there! Funny thing about the hoods, hats and scarves is sometimes even in the summer I see some SW's wearing them. You know they're ugmoes when? LOL
    Yea man, ain't heard it since high school. They make sure you don't see their face til you scoop and drive a couple blocks. LOL! And you rite, they're out in the daytime too. They avoid street lights like krptonite. Always want to jump in quickly, never talk on the driver's side, and NEVER want to get out. Yet I still might switch to the late shift come spring.

    There's one on the R. BSW who always keep her legs exposed, and wears a thick scully and sometimes a hoodie. If you pass her and roll up the next block, she walk a block over to cut you off. If you pass her and pull in the store or gas station, she'll try to catch up to you. She 1 ugly persistent beeyatch. But there are a milliom of those out at nite.

  11. #5472

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing this alot lately. I joked earlier the girls must be lazy. I got tired of posting about what I didn't see. I may have to go back to riding at night, which I absolutely hate. Maybe the night rides won't be as bad when it gets warm out. They won't be able to use hoods, hats, or scarfs to cover the ugmoes.
    Haven't heard the term ugmoes in a while! Good one Slick! I generally cruise early AM when it is still dark! I just hate dealing with all the traffic earlier but I have started to alter my times a little and finding some success here and there! Funny thing about the hoods, hats and scarves is sometimes even in the summer I see some SW's wearing them. You know they're ugmoes when? LOL

  12. #5471

    I hear Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for Warrendale, Triangle, Harper, and 8M because I usually don't hit those strolls. But in the past 3 years, the Ave has been my greatest treasure trove for some young and' tender WSW. Lately however, there have been some bad seeds out there searching for these girls, robbing and raping them, and getting clean away with it. As a result, girls move to new strolls or only deal with their regs. Add to this the fact that some girls are also getting shot and killed, and the scene dries up pretty quickly. It might be a while before the Ave rebounds from this. Then again, you just have to keep looking.

    Fort might be the best alternative for the Ave. Former Ave girls that I've banged like Casey, Monica, and TT have been reportedly found on Fort. Roxy is def the brightest star of Fort IMHO. I've never met this Tassie character, but according to reports, I don't think I want to.

    The Are is the place to go if you like being around a lot of uncles. If you're willing to risk it, the Unicorn could be your prize.

    Good luck
    I have come to the conclusion that the Unicorn is just that! I think I saw her crossing the street once but not sure! Another member passed me her digits but they don't seem to be working so I am not sure if they are the right / current digits though! I have seen Casey, Monica and Shannon on Fort before all former Ave girls but timing is everything. Friday nights have seemed to be a little dry any way lately so I may have to find other ways of entertaining myself on that night! LOL Then too it could all change once the weather gets a little more SW friendly!

  13. #5470

    Anna on Vernor

    Okay so I did get lucky this weekend! LOL Last night I got out a little earlier than usual and hit the Are first and saw nothing on one pass and went straight to the Ave. I saw a couple of prospects but traffic was so heavy I couldn't maneuver my self into a good position to get a good look let alone make a scoop! On Fort I saw about 4 SW's but also spotted DP traffic control by the store so I bolted and hit Vernor and spotted Anna 29 why / o brunette WSW slim and petite small B's She was a sweet heart and held a decent conversation! We drove around for a while trying to find a good agreeable spot and she didn't mind as she said she was freezing her a$$ off and enjoyed the car heater! She started into some good hoover action and took direction well 2CIM for Jackson and I tipped Hamilton for a good time! Only down side was her long hair. She kept trying to push it out of her face while doing the deed but never actually stopped working even while she was pulling her hair back. Afterward I suggested her using a hair tie. She said she had one and couldn't find it and thought she dropped it in my car. Turns out she found it in her pocket and told me next time if she didn't have it I could just grab her hair for her and hold it! What a Peach! I will def repeat when I see her again!

  14. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    The Are is the place to go if you like being around a lot of uncles. If you're willing to risk it, the Unicorn could be your prize.
    Its just the same as going on the Ave. Its crawling with almost every LEO from dpd to the FBI and a few other acronyms, I was busted there once and I haven't been back since. On certain days its advisable to use caution and common sense on all the tracks not just on 1 track.

    I was on my favorite hunting spot and it was quiet, I did see Sandra but she disappeared again before I came around again. I did settle for Gina but she was half Irish and Native American. It was Valentines Day so I got a discount on a bbj dropped her off at the gas station. She's a drinker so if you don't mind her smelling of liquor and a chatty sp then she's perfect. I do have Fatima's number but I was getting extreme bad vibes from her txt's and her price (.8 for half and half) I can understand not knowing me but for that price I could have drove out to Bogarts! Guys be careful on what we post here or if you have gems you want to trade, do it with TRUSTED senior members! Spring will be here soon and we are going to have a new crop of girls out on the tracks making us happy!

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #5468

    Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    But in the past 3 years, the Ave has been my greatest treasure trove for some young and' tender WSW. Lately however, there have been some bad seeds out there searching for these girls, robbing and raping them, and getting clean away with it. As a result, girls move to new strolls or only deal with their regs. Add to this the fact that some girls are also getting shot and killed, and the scene dries up pretty quickly.
    There is one guy that has been robbing, beating and raping the girls on the ave for years, and getting away with it.

    I've heard the same story from all the girls that I know, the new girls are warned not to get into a blue s10 pickup being driven by a heavy set mexican guy.

    I actually caught this guy in the act of trying to rob an older blonde about 4-5 years ago and stopped him, and showed him some monger love, I guess it didn't help.

    I moved away from the detroit area about 2. 5 years ago and recently moved back, so I lost track of current events.

    I have recently heard from many different girls that this guy is still active in the same truck and getting even worse, so lets keep an eye out, since LE could care less about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape