Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5467

    Count your blessings

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I started out on the G and it was dead, so I went down 6 mile to the R to see if the Unicorn was out. No luck, only saw 1 BSW between 6 and 7. Just past SF I saw a young brunette with glasses on wearing a black hoodie. She lookes very nice. I turned around at the party store to go back and investigate. As I was about a block away, another monger does a U-turn right in front of me and picks her up. If I was in my work truck I would have hit him just to teach him a lesson. Went back towards 6 mile and saw a haggard old looking WSW just south of 7. As I come up to 6 mile I noticed I am being tailed by a Highland Park patrol car. I turn right at 6 and go to WW and turn right again, he follows me all the way to 8 mile. What a dick. I was hoping to find the brunette on my way back but I just decided to go home. Hard to explain to my wife why I am in that area if I get a ticket. Also saw the black F-150 a few times that someone mentioned earlier. Don't know if it is another monger or if it is LE related. Play Safe.
    You got lucky and didn't screw up and give them a reason. Highland Park uncles are ticket writing machines. My commute takes me up Woodward every day about 6:30 and it is a rare day if someone isn't pulled over. Sometimes there are 2-3 cops with someone pulled over. From Woodward I go up the R from 6 to 8 and I have also been noticing not much out. There was a cute blonde with a pink hat Saturday afternoon, but she disappeared before I could get back around.

    Stay safe out there

  2. #5466

    Sunday a. M.

    I started out on the G and it was dead, so I went down 6 mile to the R to see if the Unicorn was out. No luck, only saw 1 BSW between 6 and 7. Just past SF I saw a young brunette with glasses on wearing a black hoodie. She lookes very nice. I turned around at the party store to go back and investigate. As I was about a block away, another monger does a U-turn right in front of me and picks her up. If I was in my work truck I would have hit him just to teach him a lesson. Went back towards 6 mile and saw a haggard old looking WSW just south of 7. As I come up to 6 mile I noticed I am being tailed by a Highland Park patrol car. I turn right at 6 and go to WW and turn right again, he follows me all the way to 8 mile. What a dick. I was hoping to find the brunette on my way back but I just decided to go home. Hard to explain to my wife why I am in that area if I get a ticket. Also saw the black F-150 a few times that someone mentioned earlier. Don't know if it is another monger or if it is LE related. Play Safe.

  3. #5465

    Roxy

    Cruised Fort St ran into the cute Ms. Roxy at Fort St and Waterman. HSW about 5'4" 120lbs, sexy caramel skin colored little spinner. Could decide if I wanted to do a car date or to my fav spot The Crest. Took one look at Roxy decided on the Crest. I am glad I did this girl body is great, ass is nice soft and round, the box is nice and tight and she gives a nice GFE. Will be doing the notel with her everytime she gets right down to business, no bs, no waiting for her to come out of the bathroom or whining about anything. Roxy is good people.

  4. #5464

    My Recent Strolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't see $h! T out last night! I mean 0! The Ave the Are the Triangle Fort 8M and 5M Warrendale Big G And Harper were all dead! I even hit Chene and JC just to be sure the SW's hadn't all moved to another location and forgot to send me a memo! LOL I saw 1 HSW getting scooped as I drove by on Vernor and I think I saw Tassie on Fort talking to herself! And possibly 1 SW by SF on the Are but of course Leo pulled up and escorted me out of the area so I called it a night! My #1 and #7 didn't answer the phone and the other couple of numbers I have didn't work! With the roads being so bad tonight I probably won't be getting lucky this weekend! Stay safe and happy mongering
    I can't speak for Warrendale, Triangle, Harper, and 8M because I usually don't hit those strolls. But in the past 3 years, the Ave has been my greatest treasure trove for some young and' tender WSW. Lately however, there have been some bad seeds out there searching for these girls, robbing and raping them, and getting clean away with it. As a result, girls move to new strolls or only deal with their regs. Add to this the fact that some girls are also getting shot and killed, and the scene dries up pretty quickly. It might be a while before the Ave rebounds from this. Then again, you just have to keep looking.

    Fort might be the best alternative for the Ave. Former Ave girls that I've banged like Casey, Monica, and TT have been reportedly found on Fort. Roxy is def the brightest star of Fort IMHO. I've never met this Tassie character, but according to reports, I don't think I want to.

    The Are is the place to go if you like being around a lot of uncles. If you're willing to risk it, the Unicorn could be your prize.

    Good luck

  5. #5463

    Jaelyn and Baby

    I decided to do some mongering during the snowstorm. Sounds nutty but hey, no guts no glory, and the snow bunnies are usually the most hungry. So I hit the Ave in search of some noo yung pai, my favorite dish.

    My first sighting was a yummy looking spinner twitching her ass down Gilbert, and I was licking my chops damn ready to scoop her. So I rolled up next to her to see her face, and it was Jaelyn (WSW 5'3 110lbs, natural brunette gone blond). Goddammit! Jaelyn and I are not cool anymore, so I drove off. A little history: I boned Jaelyn back in 2011 when she was mega-hot, and posting on BP as 'Jordan'. After a whole year, I picked her up again around Gilbert last November, and the first thing I noticed was the missing teeth. When we got to my spot for our dream, she gave me some rude attitude: she refused to get naked for me, only took her pants off, and started talking shit and giving me the 'let's get this over with' routine. Looks like the streets have beaten her down and turned her completely sour, which is sad. I would feel sympathy, but bad service gets you no sympathy from me. Jaelyn is still a hot body and a decent lay, but YMMV, so be careful.

    So after showing Jaelyn my 6, I drove toward Central and saw Baby (WSW 5'6, 150lbs, bright yellow highlights, plump see's, fat thighs and ass, bad dentals) on her way to the liquor store. Once she spotted me, my trolling was over. Baby has really fixed herself up nicely, and is one of my ATFGFEs. I never bypass street love when I see it, so I scooped her. Baby gives awesome head, maybe not as good as a few years ago, but her vagina is some of the best I've ever had. Ever.

    The only problem is I wanted some new meat, but couldn't find any. The streets were handing me another plate of spaghetti. You know that feeling you get when you're tired of eating spaghetti every weekend? That's how I felt heading back to my spot: 'try not to think about steak and shrimp dumbass, just shut the fuck up and eat your spaghetti.' Oh well, maybe next time.

  6. #5462
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't see $h! T out last night! I mean 0! The Ave the Are the Triangle Fort 8M and 5M Warrendale Big G And Harper were all dead! I even hit Chene and JC just to be sure the SW's hadn't all moved to another location and forgot to send me a memo! LOL I saw 1 HSW getting scooped as I drove by on Vernor and I think I saw Tassie on Fort talking to herself! And possibly 1 SW by SF on the Are but of course Leo pulled up and escorted me out of the area so I called it a night! My #1 and #7 didn't answer the phone and the other couple of numbers I have didn't work! With the roads being so bad tonight I probably won't be getting lucky this weekend! Stay safe and happy mongering
    I been seeing this alot lately. I joked earlier the girls must be lazy. I got tired of posting about what I didn't see. I may have to go back to riding at night, which I absolutely hate. Maybe the night rides won't be as bad when it gets warm out. They won't be able to use hoods, hats, or scarfs to cover the ugmoes.

  7. #5461

    Don't Know About You Guys

    But I didn't see $h! T out last night! I mean 0! The Ave the Are the Triangle Fort 8M and 5M Warrendale Big G And Harper were all dead! I even hit Chene and JC just to be sure the SW's hadn't all moved to another location and forgot to send me a memo! LOL I saw 1 HSW getting scooped as I drove by on Vernor and I think I saw Tassie on Fort talking to herself! And possibly 1 SW by SF on the Are but of course Leo pulled up and escorted me out of the area so I called it a night! My #1 and #7 didn't answer the phone and the other couple of numbers I have didn't work! With the roads being so bad tonight I probably won't be getting lucky this weekend! Stay safe and happy mongering

  8. #5460

    Jen, Tina, Krissy

    I didn't have shit to do the other night so I decided to drive around and get my dick sucked all night. I hit Michigan Ave first and on my first pass I saw Jennifer out on the stroll and I was like fuck it, I'll pick her up. She's a younger, petite, average looking ho. Her pics were posted her previously. I pulled into the CVS parking lot and did the scoop. I told her I was looking to get some head then she started her pissing and moaning about wanting to run over to her house first. Lately she's always had to take care of shit before she could suck a dick. I was just like, I'm not in the mood for your shit today. I was like we can either park right now and you can suck my dick or I can drop you back off. I ended up parking in front of the house she's staying at on moyt (I think thats the name) its like right behind the telway burger joint, and I told her either suck my dick or get out. I was like whats its going to be and she agreed to suck my dick for. 16. This * gives great head but lately she likes to whine. I ended up busting a nut in her mouth then taking off in search of my next ho.

    That took me to Fort street where I saw tina on my first pass. She's a taller, not fat but big boned ho, with longer brown hair and glasses. She was standing out in front of the party store over on campbell. I scooped that ho up and offerd up. 10 for some road head. She agreed and we went for a ride up livernois and down dragoon. The end of the trip down dragoon ended with me busting a nut in her mouth. After I nutted in her mouth she's making grunting and moaning noises and it took me a minute to realize she wanted me to stop so she could spit my nut out. Finally I pulled over so the * could spit.

    After that nut I made my way back to mich ave and didn't see shit for a while so I left that area. I made my way back over to fort and drove up green street toward Jefferson to see if roxy was around. I drove up and down solvey and the street next to it (cortrelle or something that starts with a see) and I didn't see her. Finally I spotted Krissy at south and solvey. She'a a younger petite blonde spinner type. She's alway been pretty quiet and gives maybe average head but the * looks good so naturally I want her sucking on my dick. I scooped her up and offered. 10 for some road head. Drove around for a bit then offer the. 15 more to fuck. I ended up bending the ho over and hitting it doggie. I don't think she could have ever gotten me off just by sucking my dick. I ended up busting a nut in her then dropping her back off at a house on solvey.

  9. #5459

    Seriously SHUT UP!

    Ok I know that things are slow in the depths of winter, but this board is for the exchange of experiences and street knowledge. This is a place for us to help eachother out. STOP using the board as a pissing contest. You guys are acting like children with all of this he said she said bull shit. Lets take a break on the whole Fatima issue for a while and start reporting on other experiences.

    I. E. I rolled through the triangle and saw nothing. Went down to the ave and saw one BSW, and a haggard WSW. Didn't feel like driving around for much longer so I went to Venus. Had a drink with one of the girls that I have know for a long time, and got a dance from a tall skinny blonde. Had another beer and called it a night.

  10. #5458

    Stop this madness!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I would like to publicly apologize for saying you posted Fatimas number on the open board. I was incorrect. It was Pieguy69. Sorry, I was wrong. As far as your experience with her went, sorry to hear that too. You should give her another chance. Anyway, just want everyone to know I was wrong and got you mixed up.
    Ok we get it! Fatima is the most beautiful woman in the world. She would NEVER give someone bad service or try to scam a monger. We understand that when you penetrate her the clouds depart and angels start tap dancing. Enough already! Plain and simple she a working girl! Not only a working girl a heroin addicted working girl! You guys have to be somE of the most tender dicked guys I ever seen. Don't mean to bash anyone but seriously guys? What's so hard to believe that a heroin addicted girl gave someone a bad experience? Yes Fatima is awesome and usually does give great service but damn. It's even to the point mongers are being accused of posting her number that didn't even do it? Wow. For all the guys that haven't tried her yet, you better do it now because it's only a matter of time before one of these guys marries her and spends his 401k trying to get her clean and off the streets. Please guys stop! At the end of the day yes she's sweet, yes she provides good service, yes she's pretty. But she's a working girl she doesn't love you. OMG. I was going to let this go but damn enough is enough. I really don't mean to be a dick because normally I just bash newbies for doing or saying dumb shyt but I can't take this anymore. When a monger gets scolded for a bad experience with a girl and people call bs. I thought that's what the board was about. NO sp has a good day 365 days a year especially one addicted to heroin. Not even Fatima. Believe it or not. Ok I'm done. Now let's get back to hunting.

    Be safe out there,

    KC

  11. #5457

    Valentines Day with Fatima

    I was on my way back home from Detroit and had more extra time and a little extra cash than I usually do. So I figured I would see if the unicorn was out and available for the notel date that I never seem to have time for. I checked out the are for a few passes just to see what was out. Then I made a few passes around her normal hangout and just as I was about to give her a call I see her waving me down. I almost didn't recognize her. She had a new hat and her hair was straighter than usual. I picked her up and she said her phone was not working so I was happy that I found her when I did. Then we went to her suggested notel. All I can say is OMG. Her pics look great but in person she looks incredible. I had a great time. Best time yet with a sp. Cost was her norm but a did give a good tip since it was Valentines Day and because she is such a sweetheart. I really can't see how she could get a bad review. She is definitely my ATF. She did offer to let me take pics but I had left my phone in my car and was not going out and getting it. So even more reason for me to repeat. Stay safe and good luck out there.

  12. #5456

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or does Brittney look to be about 15 years old.
    Brittany is 28 but can pass for 18 from 20 feet real easy.

    Her butt could pass for an 18 year old cheerleeder everyday.

    I have a few pics of her rocking a sweet 60's style furry cave man vest, that I will post when I get a chance.

  13. #5455

    Kelsey on G

    I tried to scoop her a few weeks ago but got beat out by a faster driver. Got her this time. WSW about 5' 4" with straight red hair and a thicker little arse that gave her some curve. I didn't check the chest. We drove around and she did a nice, patient BBBJ along the ride. Would repeat. Pretty coherent not visibly drugged or boozed up. Nice girl.

  14. #5454

    First in line

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    If we are talkin MadHumper prices, its a deal. LOL. Just kidding MH, just saying it would save me some cash.
    If MichiganDl is buying where can I get in line.

  15. #5453
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I would like to publicly apologize for saying you posted Fatimas number on the open board. I was incorrect. It was Pieguy69. Sorry, I was wrong. As far as your experience with her went, sorry to hear that too. You should give her another chance. Anyway, just want everyone to know I was wrong and got you mixed up.
    The council had met and found you guilty of board slander.

    Your penalty is to purchase an encounter for everyone who reads this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape