Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2714

    Confirmed Flaker

    I never sampled the goods, but this one did flake on me a while back. It sticks out because when I got to her area, she finally picked up after several calls & said that she got sick & couldn't keep the appt! After that I saw how big she was in subsequent pics & felt better off that the session never happended.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to inquire about Madison before I venture out tonight. I see she has mixed reviews on the oThER site but I haven't posted there in a while so I couldn't view all the juicy details. Anyone every took her for a spin? She seems to normally post in southern Maryland. I checked the forums there but came up empty. Any info on her menu would be a great help in helping me to make my decision.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ut-24/10197086

  2. #2713

    Bad Providers and How they use Burner or Google voice Phones

    My buddy want to visit what was thouht to be a legit provider he will soon be a new board member here. The girl he saw wasn't in the ad. She was like I'm reviewed just home from jail plus excuse of having a stalker. She went to show off her reviews and he notice four phones and on her laptop about three different profiles. He left without seeing her, good for him. Girls like this stay in business here doing this mess because a lot of us stay and put up with false ads. I remember her postings twenty ads a day for. 4 to. 6 now she using others ads and phones with there area codes. Cmon man but enough when LE does it.

    Trina.

    http://sexymstrina.yolasite.com/

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...aky-20/8156175[/url]

    One ad I found and BB had another on fake post ad she uses.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nd-21/10144088

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...80-22/10198570[/url]

  3. #2712

    Madison

    Wanted to inquire about Madison before I venture out tonight. I see she has mixed reviews on the oThER site but I haven't posted there in a while so I couldn't view all the juicy details. Anyone every took her for a spin? She seems to normally post in southern Maryland. I checked the forums there but came up empty. Any info on her menu would be a great help in helping me to make my decision.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ut-24/10197086
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maddy.jpg‎   Maddy1.jpg‎   Maddy2.jpg‎   Maddy3.jpg‎  

  4. #2711

    Pure fake

    $65 (BEAUTIFUL REDHEAD) Gives! Complete Massage 812. 604. 3506. 25.

    Pure fake. Not even the same raced the door. Gave some sound and dance about they way they work and went on to up sell the time as I came in the door. I then left.

  5. #2710

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPanda  [View Original Post]
    I have lurked this board for about a year and gained a ton of information, so I figured it is finally time to give a little back to my fellow hobbyists. So I begin my contributing days with a three pack of quick reports.

    Megan McLovin.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...de-20/10127075

    Young and very cute GND type. Very shy and needs a lot of direction but performs adequately once she gets going. Website claims GFE which is not the case. CBJ, mish, doggy finish. Seemed slightly rushed. At $$ for the hour you can find better service for less but few as cute doing it. With a little guidance she could become a really good provider but as it is now, its hard to recommend her for more than a short visit. One additional note, the room reeked of marijuana. I could smell it as soon as I got off of the elevator. If that is a turn off, its probably best to avoid her entirely.

    Gloria.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-u-29/10104496

    Advertises in Manassas often and lists a reasonable $.5 for the hour so I took a shot. Doesn't show face in her pictures and was a bit disappointed in what I saw compared to the rest of the package but not bad enough to walk away. Started with LFK followed by very talented untranslated french session which was almost worth the price of admission by itself. Moved to DATY then CG to finish. Service ws a bit rushed thoughout. One odd thing is that she doesn't like the girls upstairs touched at all and will not remove her top.

    Aries.

    No link for this one as she appears to have left the area already but trusted seniors can PM me for the digits if they want to check her out and keep an eye out for her next visit. Found this little gem on the fredericksburg backpage site. Surprising since I have never found anything of value advertising there. Very friendly on the phone and easy to set up with. Got to the room and a cleaning lady was right outside the door in the room across the hall which made me nervous, but she quickly relaxed me with an excellent massage. The girl is better looking than her pictures which I thought were amazing to begin with. As for the main course, she is not GFE and everything is covered but she perfoms with an enthusiasm and attitude that is on par with some of the best I have ever been with. Nothing is rushed, in fact I was pretty close to thirty minutes over my scheduled time before leaving. Its been a long time since I clicked with a provider the way I did with her and I am almost hesitant to share this info, but I want to make sure it is worth her while to come back to the area. If she makes Fredericksburg a regular stop in her travels, she could be my dream come true. While not ATF material due to lack of GFE, the price is most certainly right ($.5 / hour) and I would be sure to enjoy her company everytime she visits.
    Welcome and thanks for the contributions. Much appreciated.

  6. #2709
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    The ad says she is 5-2 115lbs. That kinda tells me she is petite. The ad states her age as 21, how old was she?
    She was probably 40 but the real issue was my fair warning. The details don't really matter she was nasty and not worth the money.

    Warlock

  7. #2708

    Nice time in Alexandria

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-e-23/10182745

    Eve is nice and real 26 mixed a bit heavy. Very pretty face and willing demeanor. I posted a more comprehensive review on the other board, I went for the full hour $$ rate; she says she treats the full-pays much better than the cheapo half-hour rates (her phone rings constantly). Easy booking. To her apartment in South Alexandria off US 1. She stays in contact on the phone guides you in. Parks you and waits at the door, I like that. Get in drop the donation, get naked and off we go. She's gives a great message. Really strong hands and long and all over. Applies a cover for a long and strong CBJ. Then flips to CG, RCG and demands doggie. I mean that. She gets on all 4s and loves to be taken long and hard, grabbing the sheets and growling "deeper, don't cum, don't stop". She really is a Tiger and loves her work. Also, she has a friend close by. Who is bi and they will do duos and her friend gives anal. A little bonus. Treat her right fellas.

    With respect to post of the Asian disappointment. Are there any Asian posts on BP that are real? I have yet to see a girl a the door whose pictured in the fake ads, when I call and ask the Operator gets horribly ignorant about her understanding of the English language. It seems the same for the Latino s in Fairfax, like whoever is up next in their line-up. Lastly, I see all the fake $160 per / hr OutCalls. But never heard any reports, do any of you ever call one in and if so. Post about it, Ok.

    Good luck and stay safe.

  8. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Well it's been a while since I saw a new provider so I decided to give the asians a shot. I have been seeing an ad lately showing them in my area so I rolled the dice.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ew-21/10186219

    &9733; •:. •:. •Allow me to pamper you.

    With my limitless skills and talents.

    High Class Companionship at it's finest•&9733; •:. •

    &9733; •:. •:. •I am a smart, sexy, sophisticated.

    And adventurous beauty who just loves to have fun! •&9733; •

    &9733; •:. •:. •I am 100% independent. •&9733; •

    •&9733; •.115 lbs. 5'2. 34B&9733; •:. •:. •

    &9733; •:. •:. •I look FORWARD to being your.

    Companion! •&9733; •:. •:. •

    CALL ME 571-528-2366 *Incall*

    Well long story short. Older woman answers the door but it's dark and her outfit looked like she might have a decent rack. WRONG! She was skinny. Couldn't get deep and had to finish with HJ but. I did blast her in the face. LOL. Don't waste your money or your time.

    Warlock
    The ad says she is 5-2 115lbs. That kinda tells me she is petite. The ad states her age as 21, how old was she?

  9. #2706

    Time to be a contributor

    I have lurked this board for about a year and gained a ton of information, so I figured it is finally time to give a little back to my fellow hobbyists. So I begin my contributing days with a three pack of quick reports.

    Megan McLovin.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...de-20/10127075

    Young and very cute GND type. Very shy and needs a lot of direction but performs adequately once she gets going. Website claims GFE which is not the case. CBJ, mish, doggy finish. Seemed slightly rushed. At $$ for the hour you can find better service for less but few as cute doing it. With a little guidance she could become a really good provider but as it is now, its hard to recommend her for more than a short visit. One additional note, the room reeked of marijuana. I could smell it as soon as I got off of the elevator. If that is a turn off, its probably best to avoid her entirely.

    Gloria.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-u-29/10104496

    Advertises in Manassas often and lists a reasonable $.5 for the hour so I took a shot. Doesn't show face in her pictures and was a bit disappointed in what I saw compared to the rest of the package but not bad enough to walk away. Started with LFK followed by very talented untranslated french session which was almost worth the price of admission by itself. Moved to DATY then CG to finish. Service ws a bit rushed thoughout. One odd thing is that she doesn't like the girls upstairs touched at all and will not remove her top.

    Aries.

    No link for this one as she appears to have left the area already but trusted seniors can PM me for the digits if they want to check her out and keep an eye out for her next visit. Found this little gem on the fredericksburg backpage site. Surprising since I have never found anything of value advertising there. Very friendly on the phone and easy to set up with. Got to the room and a cleaning lady was right outside the door in the room across the hall which made me nervous, but she quickly relaxed me with an excellent massage. The girl is better looking than her pictures which I thought were amazing to begin with. As for the main course, she is not GFE and everything is covered but she perfoms with an enthusiasm and attitude that is on par with some of the best I have ever been with. Nothing is rushed, in fact I was pretty close to thirty minutes over my scheduled time before leaving. Its been a long time since I clicked with a provider the way I did with her and I am almost hesitant to share this info, but I want to make sure it is worth her while to come back to the area. If she makes Fredericksburg a regular stop in her travels, she could be my dream come true. While not ATF material due to lack of GFE, the price is most certainly right ($.5 / hour) and I would be sure to enjoy her company everytime she visits.

  10. #2705

    Wasted Trip

    Well it's been a while since I saw a new provider so I decided to give the asians a shot. I have been seeing an ad lately showing them in my area so I rolled the dice.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ew-21/10186219

    &9733; •:. •:. •Allow me to pamper you.

    With my limitless skills and talents.

    High Class Companionship at it's finest•&9733; •:. •

    &9733; •:. •:. •I am a smart, sexy, sophisticated.

    And adventurous beauty who just loves to have fun! •&9733; •

    &9733; •:. •:. •I am 100% independent. •&9733; •

    •&9733; •.115 lbs. 5'2. 34B&9733; •:. •:. •

    &9733; •:. •:. •I look FORWARD to being your.

    Companion! •&9733; •:. •:. •

    CALL ME 571-528-2366 *Incall*

    Well long story short. Older woman answers the door but it's dark and her outfit looked like she might have a decent rack. WRONG! She was skinny. Couldn't get deep and had to finish with HJ but. I did blast her in the face. LOL. Don't waste your money or your time.

    Warlock

  11. #2704

    Unfortunately, that's an endless search

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jizzle  [View Original Post]
    The ones who are doing that now is doing it for bait and switch purposes. I'm just searching for one or 2 ATF that I can see regularly. If a new one pops up and is intriuging, I will TOFTT, however my money is too valuable for some rip-off artist. I agree BB.
    ATFs rarely tell you they're leaving the biz, which they do for many reasons. You find one you like, think everything is easy and you don't have to keep trolling the ads, then one day the number's out of service, and you're high and dry.

    I've probably had a dozen or two who I considered ATFs, and maybe 3-4 of them were around for more than a year.

  12. #2703

    Cowboy, you're better off without "Kris" and her fake pix

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Wilson  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't noticed most of my reports begin with me getting stood up. This is one of those reports. Called Kris at 916. 281. 4410 and.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-br-24/9570622

    Let her know I would be in her area in 30-40 min and everything sounded good. Well I call her in I get about 10 minutes away and let her know that I'm close. She goes into this speech about I need to set an appointment and I should just show up in the area and expect to be seen. Wait a minute I thought we talked 30-40 minutes ago, you gave me your local and we agreed that I would call when I'm in the area. Not wanting to get into a whole thing I said lets set and appt and she just hung up and wouldn't answer when I called back. So I grabbed some food and pondered my next move.
    Because whatever "Kris" looks like, she ain't the girl in the pix. Those are Tonya Michelle, a Florida internet phenom.

    http://www.cavemancircus.com/galleri...elle/index.php

    Quick check of the phone number shows that she was calling herself Danni last week in Lancaster, and Jenna Starr last month in Knoxville, with different pix.

    You're getting burned so often because you're not doing your homework before rolling out to meet these problem children.

    Three words that will improve your life. Google. Image. Search.

  13. #2702

    Candi Staxx

    If you haven't noticed most of my reports begin with me getting stood up. This is one of those reports. Called Kris at 916. 281. 4410 and.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-br-24/9570622

    Let her know I would be in her area in 30-40 min and everything sounded good. Well I call her in I get about 10 minutes away and let her know that I'm close. She goes into this speech about I need to set an appointment and I should just show up in the area and expect to be seen. Wait a minute I thought we talked 30-40 minutes ago, you gave me your local and we agreed that I would call when I'm in the area. Not wanting to get into a whole thing I said lets set and appt and she just hung up and wouldn't answer when I called back. So I grabbed some food and pondered my next move.

    I called Candi Staxx 504-708-3240 and.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ie-24/10099640

    She picked up right away I gave her my ETA. She asked some LE related questions and I was on my way. I was running behind and called to let her know and she was real cool about it. Finally arrive and go to her room and BAM she is the girl in the pics. Yes she is actually 6 ft tall, tight body, smallish girls, very friendly, better looking in person. LE check and get comfortable. Kissed this hottie all over her body, no DATY, not a show stopper, and every thing covered, my preference anyway. CBJ while I continued to kiss her body. She really got into the CG flexing the kitty around JR, good vocals, said she liked the K9 and I could have went in this position forever, her ass looked so hot. Put those long legs on my shoulders until finish. Donated for the half sat and visited about this and that for about another half. I questioned her about the questionable area she was staying and she said she normally doesn't go there. The bad news to this is that she is leaving tomorrow and won't be back until maybe May. The good news is that when she comes back the girls are going to be bigger. Definate repeat.

  14. #2701

    Simone. Great Time

    Re: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...way-23/9816853

    Saw Simone, actual pictures, highly like true age, enthusiastic, and a real sweetheart. Talks and swaps jokes, energetic and gets into it, turned the reins over to me after a few minutes, had a great time. Several maneuvers and very satisified. I plan to repeat!

  15. #2700

    Agreed, fake photos should be shunned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    No one can identify someone from a profile of her figure, with her face turned away.

    Their purpose is rarely to protect their privacy; almost all of them are doing a bait and switch, hoping you "just stay" because you've invested too much time and energy already.
    I am guilty of staying and often regret it, as if they are doing bait and switch, I have found most are up to other schemes that make your visit less than spectacular too, not giving you all the time you paid for is one that really irritates me. I learned to grab several numbers and walk away unless they are even hotter than the photos (have yet to see that).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape