Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2254
    Quote Originally Posted by Footrubs  [View Original Post]
    Every few months someone asks. Once before it was even me. Anyone have any info on Bella from HT in Holbrook? Was rumored she was coming back, new place etc but then no info, but then on the board folks say they bumped into her etc. Anyone have any info? Post it? PM me?

    Would love to see her again.
    I am with you on this one too. I was a part of clr and then once that site went under I haven't posted much on other boards but have seen rumors of her return but with no leads or any info. If anyone knows something please share.

  2. #2253
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy  [View Original Post]
    I tried, made an afternoon appointment, slowed down as I was driving by to check out the address and when I looked up there was the LEO staring at me. Needless to say I kept going and they followed me for a few streets and turns. Not saying it's a setup, just saying I wasn't about to stop in.
    I did a drive by a few days ago. Didn't notice any LE, but I didn't have an appointment either. I was in the neighborhood so I figured I'd take a look.

  3. #2252

    Rachel

    Lucky guy, hope he appreciates what he has, she is the complete package.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    Those of us who were lucky enough to see Rachael (formally of Manchester) will have nothing but our memories. She just texted me to say that she met the man of her dreams and is getting married. She will no longer be visiting back here and is out of the business. Good luck and stay safe.

  4. #2251

    My link

    Yes, the prices cannot be US but my point in posting this link was to show that the woman in question was stealing her wording from that website which to me means she's just full of shit with all her talk of Tantra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner  [View Original Post]
    Thats rupees. INR 5000 is about $90 USD.

  5. #2250
    I tried, made an afternoon appointment, slowed down as I was driving by to check out the address and when I looked up there was the LEO staring at me. Needless to say I kept going and they followed me for a few streets and turns. Not saying it's a setup, just saying I wasn't about to stop in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68  [View Original Post]

  6. #2249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Samo123  [View Original Post]
    What are these prices for? To train you to be a message therapist or for one massage session, they seems to be awfully expensive amd not reasonable, it has to be not a US $'s.
    Thats rupees. INR 5000 is about $90 USD.

  7. #2248
    Quote Originally Posted by RiWheezy  [View Original Post]
    http://hydyonimassage.weebly.com/tantra-massage.html

    By googling random sections of an ad or provider website you can see whether or not the wording is from the mind if the provider or stolen from someone else. If she can't articulate what she supposedly does and goes as far as to hijack someone else's writings I 'd say she's full of shit!
    What are these prices for? To train you to be a message therapist or for one massage session, they seems to be awfully expensive amd not reasonable, it has to be not a US $'s.

  8. #2247

    Celestina Spa in Brockton

    I made the trek around the holidays and was pleasantly surprised. Have not seen any chatter since. Are they still in around?

  9. #2246

    Heather from Texas

    A couple of weeks ago there was a post from Heather on BP massage section said that she was moving up here again. Made contact with her but now it seems she is gone does any one have 411 on her have had good luck with visiting massage therp from Texas. They always seem to give great massage and are great eye candy and fair as well.

    Thanks,

    New England

  10. #2245

    Sad news.

    Those of us who were lucky enough to see Rachael (formally of Manchester) will have nothing but our memories. She just texted me to say that she met the man of her dreams and is getting married. She will no longer be visiting back here and is out of the business. Good luck and stay safe.

  11. #2244
    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...98335/22138477

    Anybody have any info on this one?

    Reply: xrelm32@hotmail.com

    *BodyWork*

    You need to relax?

    Call me!

    857. 312. 5527/617. 699. 8335.

    You will feel much better!

    11:00AM / 7:00PM.

    Mon / Sat.

    Medford

  12. #2243

    Christina

    Christina is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get scheduled with these days. She is very much still around and taking only one maybe two appointments a day a couple of days a week. I saw her just recently and she told me she is swamped in her real job so as of late it is tough to catch her. This is her ad from Feb 2nd but again she has so many regulars she does not need to post when she is available. She also has a group of regulars that she texts around 7:30 in the morning of the day she is available. I happen to be one of those lucky bastards. Good luck.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ina-42/5056798

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    She was available as of 3-4 weeks ago, when I saw her guest Ginger at her place. She was taking the week off while Ginger used her place, but all indicatoins were that Christina was resuming operations after the week was over. She's still on my bucket list so I hope she hasn't packed it in.

    Her email address is sensualmassagebychristina@gmail.com. Doesn't answer the phone or return vm.

  13. #2242

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    She was available as of 3-4 weeks ago, when I saw her guest Ginger at her place. She was taking the week off while Ginger used her place, but all indicatoins were that Christina was resuming operations after the week was over. She's still on my bucket list so I hope she hasn't packed it in.

    Her email address is sensualmassagebychristina@gmail.com. Doesn't answer the phone or return vm.
    I just did a search on BP and found that her last ad is still there and the pictures in her ad look fantastic!

  14. #2241

    Unless the following website is hers she is full of BS

    http://hydyonimassage.weebly.com/tantra-massage.html

    By googling random sections of an ad or provider website you can see whether or not the wording is from the mind if the provider or stolen from someone else. If she can't articulate what she supposedly does and goes as far as to hijack someone else's writings I 'd say she's full of shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by RiWheezy  [View Original Post]
    The link you posted is dead. There was another long haired brunette posting in BP boston bodyrubs that had fake pics and was no good. I believe there are a couple of posts about it here (if we are talking about the same person).

  15. #2240

    Re christina

    Quote Originally Posted by RiWheezy  [View Original Post]
    Her ad link is dead is she still around?
    She was available as of 3-4 weeks ago, when I saw her guest Ginger at her place. She was taking the week off while Ginger used her place, but all indicatoins were that Christina was resuming operations after the week was over. She's still on my bucket list so I hope she hasn't packed it in.

    Her email address is sensualmassagebychristina@gmail.com. Doesn't answer the phone or return vm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape