Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2251
    I tried, made an afternoon appointment, slowed down as I was driving by to check out the address and when I looked up there was the LEO staring at me. Needless to say I kept going and they followed me for a few streets and turns. Not saying it's a setup, just saying I wasn't about to stop in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68  [View Original Post]

  2. #2250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Samo123  [View Original Post]
    What are these prices for? To train you to be a message therapist or for one massage session, they seems to be awfully expensive amd not reasonable, it has to be not a US $'s.
    Thats rupees. INR 5000 is about $90 USD.

  3. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by RiWheezy  [View Original Post]
    http://hydyonimassage.weebly.com/tantra-massage.html

    By googling random sections of an ad or provider website you can see whether or not the wording is from the mind if the provider or stolen from someone else. If she can't articulate what she supposedly does and goes as far as to hijack someone else's writings I 'd say she's full of shit!
    What are these prices for? To train you to be a message therapist or for one massage session, they seems to be awfully expensive amd not reasonable, it has to be not a US $'s.

  4. #2248

    Celestina Spa in Brockton

    I made the trek around the holidays and was pleasantly surprised. Have not seen any chatter since. Are they still in around?

  5. #2247

    Heather from Texas

    A couple of weeks ago there was a post from Heather on BP massage section said that she was moving up here again. Made contact with her but now it seems she is gone does any one have 411 on her have had good luck with visiting massage therp from Texas. They always seem to give great massage and are great eye candy and fair as well.

    Thanks,

    New England

  6. #2246

    Sad news.

    Those of us who were lucky enough to see Rachael (formally of Manchester) will have nothing but our memories. She just texted me to say that she met the man of her dreams and is getting married. She will no longer be visiting back here and is out of the business. Good luck and stay safe.

  7. #2245
    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...98335/22138477

    Anybody have any info on this one?

    Reply: xrelm32@hotmail.com

    *BodyWork*

    You need to relax?

    Call me!

    857. 312. 5527/617. 699. 8335.

    You will feel much better!

    11:00AM / 7:00PM.

    Mon / Sat.

    Medford

  8. #2244

    Christina

    Christina is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get scheduled with these days. She is very much still around and taking only one maybe two appointments a day a couple of days a week. I saw her just recently and she told me she is swamped in her real job so as of late it is tough to catch her. This is her ad from Feb 2nd but again she has so many regulars she does not need to post when she is available. She also has a group of regulars that she texts around 7:30 in the morning of the day she is available. I happen to be one of those lucky bastards. Good luck.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ina-42/5056798

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    She was available as of 3-4 weeks ago, when I saw her guest Ginger at her place. She was taking the week off while Ginger used her place, but all indicatoins were that Christina was resuming operations after the week was over. She's still on my bucket list so I hope she hasn't packed it in.

    Her email address is sensualmassagebychristina@gmail.com. Doesn't answer the phone or return vm.

  9. #2243

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    She was available as of 3-4 weeks ago, when I saw her guest Ginger at her place. She was taking the week off while Ginger used her place, but all indicatoins were that Christina was resuming operations after the week was over. She's still on my bucket list so I hope she hasn't packed it in.

    Her email address is sensualmassagebychristina@gmail.com. Doesn't answer the phone or return vm.
    I just did a search on BP and found that her last ad is still there and the pictures in her ad look fantastic!

  10. #2242

    Unless the following website is hers she is full of BS

    http://hydyonimassage.weebly.com/tantra-massage.html

    By googling random sections of an ad or provider website you can see whether or not the wording is from the mind if the provider or stolen from someone else. If she can't articulate what she supposedly does and goes as far as to hijack someone else's writings I 'd say she's full of shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by RiWheezy  [View Original Post]
    The link you posted is dead. There was another long haired brunette posting in BP boston bodyrubs that had fake pics and was no good. I believe there are a couple of posts about it here (if we are talking about the same person).

  11. #2241

    Re christina

    Quote Originally Posted by RiWheezy  [View Original Post]
    Her ad link is dead is she still around?
    She was available as of 3-4 weeks ago, when I saw her guest Ginger at her place. She was taking the week off while Ginger used her place, but all indicatoins were that Christina was resuming operations after the week was over. She's still on my bucket list so I hope she hasn't packed it in.

    Her email address is sensualmassagebychristina@gmail.com. Doesn't answer the phone or return vm.

  12. #2240

    Ri

    I have seen her and she DOES offer simple HE after a visit or two (for me is was 3rd!) decent massage but she does not really get into the ending and when I tried to roam she kept moving away which made it somewhat difficult to let go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    On the RI board there's a few reviews of the locale, not good. Strictly legit, no extras.

  13. #2239

    Touch of goddess Christina

    Her ad link is dead is she still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Dude  [View Original Post]
    There are some recent reviews of Christina (post 2153)

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1658956

    As for the Quincy lady, her name is Barbara. There are several reports on her here.

    Good luck!

  14. #2238

    Tantra

    The link you posted is dead. There was another long haired brunette posting in BP boston bodyrubs that had fake pics and was no good. I believe there are a couple of posts about it here (if we are talking about the same person).

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Searched a few ways but no luck looking back. This brazilian's been advertising awhile, offering a supposedly tantric massage or just regular FBSM. Hoping someone has experience or knowledge. Her email response is well written (intelligent) and if as described, could be a great session. Any info appreciated, her or by PM.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...oul-33/2196957

    Tantra massage will make you feel as if you are in a trance, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether. According to Tantric ideals, your entire body will be massaged, including particularly sensitive areas. Daytime only

  15. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Is that Trish Trainor? Petite, great massage skills. Lives in the western suburbs of Boston.
    Yes I think that is her last name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape