Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5452

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    After reading this, I went out for some recon a few hours later.

    I never saw the tall blonde, but the shorter one with the bleached blonde hair and black outfit was brittany, she texted me as soon as I passed her.

    I have digits if you want them, but read my reports on her, and there are others. She will blow your phone up.

    In other ave news I saw jennifer (PJ) out by the golden arches. 5'5, 85 pounds, dark short hair, haven't seen her out in a long time.

    If you like girls skeletor thin, and have them nod out on your love muscle, she is for you. Also a major pita.

    She was a good provider, but that was years ago.
    Is it me or does Brittney look to be about 15 years old.

  2. #5451

    Wed Morning and #7

    Cruised The Big G as I had not done in a little while just for old times sake and spotted a few lurking in the shadows but kept seeing what appeared to be Leo cruising around some of the side streets. Apparently everyone else thought so too as they all scattered like roaches when U-turn on the light! LOL Turned out to be one of the white cabs with the clover on the side shining his spotlight on people walking (probably gave some one a ride and got stiffed on the pay and looking for the person) So I moved on to the Are and there were a couple of SW's out but also some Leo So I headed to the Ave and saw 0 on the first 2 passes hit Fort and saw a GSW (I initially thought Hispanic) about 34 slim kind of decent looking and friendly It was Mia or Mya something like that. When the check cleared she kept saying she thought she knew me. I said maybe but do not recall scooping her She pushed for 2 Jacks for BBBJ but I told her one and she insisted I gave her 2 last time! Now It's obvious she's trying to BS me so I told her one with promise of a good tip for a completed mission anyway not much in the BJ dept Real toothy Real fast, hard and uncoordinated and she even kept grabbing my hand to try and get me to do it myself. LOL what a joke After about 5 minutes I saw this was going no where and told her to Stop. She actually asked me if she earned a tip! WTF I told her No she needed more practice and gave her a couple of smokes for the road! She was going on and on about needing the money because her friend Hope (probably this one) http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1231357 Has a sugar daddy that they are going to hang out with. Dropped her off and I moved on to the Ave and happened to stumble upon Kaleigh! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1593870 I took her to my usual spot but I guess it's every body's usual spot because a couple of other cars were parked there so I went to my unusual spot and got great DTBBBJ2CIM for Jackson and his half brother! What a Peach After I dropped her off I spotted a slim tall Blonde by Lonyo but decided I had enough for one night!

  3. #5450

    WRong Guy

    Sorry, I didn't post anyone's number (Unicorn). Appreciate it if you wouldn't blame things on me that I have no knowledge of. I just recently joined. Also, I don't dog girls for the hell of it. Fatima truly scammed me but I was a total gentleman about it.

    No matter, I have a great regular that I've been seeing since October and have had great ones in the past I. E. RAchel from A2.

    If you had a better experience than kudos to you. YMMV.

  4. #5449

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I was out strolling today on Fort and the Ave. For the most part it was dead or scary looking. However I was parked at the Subway on the Ave watching the foot traffic, when a sweet looking natural blond, about 5'8" thin but a healthy athletic thin girl about 22 walked by. She was wearing a tan coat and black pj sweat pants. She gave me the wave while my jaw was sitting in my lap. But she turned away before I could call her over. This girl is a 10 on anyones scale. Does anyone know who this is, is she TGTBT.

    The other girl who was accross the side street from the subway was sitting on some steps. She had bleached blonde hair looked about 18 maybe younger was short about 5'3". Thin and wearing a black coat with black pants. Does anyone know who this is. I saw her tonight but I had to get going. If you have numbers pm me please.
    After reading this, I went out for some recon a few hours later.

    I never saw the tall blonde, but the shorter one with the bleached blonde hair and black outfit was brittany, she texted me as soon as I passed her.

    I have digits if you want them, but read my reports on her, and there are others. She will blow your phone up.

    In other ave news I saw jennifer (PJ) out by the golden arches. 5'5, 85 pounds, dark short hair, haven't seen her out in a long time.

    If you like girls skeletor thin, and have them nod out on your love muscle, she is for you. Also a major pita.

    She was a good provider, but that was years ago.

  5. #5448

    Fatima and Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I hit about 5 or 6 different strolls today, and the Are was the only place jumping. I saw Fatima at her usual spot and figured I was about to score, but she was waiting for someone, probably one of you! So I got her digits, a big hug, and I promised I'd call her soon.

    But before I saw Fatima, I saw a busty red-haired chick wearing black-framed prescription glasses. She had a bright smile, and no ass whatsoever. She directed me to the GS to scoop, and as soon as we were both situated in the lot, a marked LEO pulled in right across from us. So she walked off. Before she got far, I asked for digits and she claimed her phone was stolen. I didn't ask her name.

    Who was she? Any intel would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    So Fatima called me for a slam jam before I could call her. Earlier in the day around 2, she had another appt and couldn't see me. At 4, she called me to my surprise to say she was available. On my way to her hangout, she was picked up by another regular of hers, and told me to wait 20 mins. I did, and we were finally at the notel sometime after 4:30. Sex was unbelievable. BJ was longer and stronger than our last dream, and her cute little twat felt tighter and meatier. She gets into the sex very nicely, and explodes when she cums. After the dream, I drop her off at her spot, and ANOTHER monger swoops in as I'm attempting to drive off. Our cars almost collided!

    Fatima is badder and busier than ever. Makes me wonder why anyone would want to drop a negative report about her considering her professionalism. I'm even willing to call bull shit about such reports.

    Anyway, I answered my own question, and asked Fatima about the red-head and discovered that she is Emily. Older reports suggest that YMMV, and that she has a rule about not touching her head while she's bobbing. That sounds a bit sketchy to me, and it makes me want to touch it ever more. I may not partake in her goods if nothing has changed.

  6. #5447

    Girlfriend Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I've taken my woman to strip clubs. Mine is hotter than Fatima and gets lots of attention. Usually from male customers though. The dancing girls tend to keep their distance unless invited in. She was the only non-sp on MASP. Some of you may remember her and have pictures squirreled away in the spank bank. LOL
    Please share thise pics again for those of us that weren't on MASP.

  7. #5446

    Two questions

    Ok so I was out strolling today on Fort and the Ave. For the most part it was dead or scary looking. However I was parked at the Subway on the Ave watching the foot traffic, when a sweet looking natural blond, about 5'8" thin but a healthy athletic thin girl about 22 walked by. She was wearing a tan coat and black pj sweat pants. She gave me the wave while my jaw was sitting in my lap. But she turned away before I could call her over. This girl is a 10 on anyones scale. Does anyone know who this is, is she TGTBT.

    The other girl who was accross the side street from the subway was sitting on some steps. She had bleached blonde hair looked about 18 maybe younger was short about 5'3". Thin and wearing a black coat with black pants. Does anyone know who this is. I saw her tonight but I had to get going. If you have numbers pm me please.

  8. #5445

    The Winner is.

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    And who's hot now, Jennifer the Oscar nominee?
    Now making a return guest appearance on the R. Halo!

    Saw her out there yesterday.

  9. #5444

    Intel Please

    I hit about 5 or 6 different strolls today, and the Are was the only place jumping. I saw Fatima at her usual spot and figured I was about to score, but she was waiting for someone, probably one of you! So I got her digits, a big hug, and I promised I'd call her soon.

    But before I saw Fatima, I saw a busty red-haired chick wearing black-framed prescription glasses. She had a bright smile, and no ass whatsoever. She directed me to the GS to scoop, and as soon as we were both situated in the lot, a marked LEO pulled in right across from us. So she walked off. Before she got far, I asked for digits and she claimed her phone was stolen. I didn't ask her name.

    Who was she? Any intel would be appreciated.

    Thanks

  10. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    I hope everybody remember bringing sp's to your house is just giving the keys to your house. These girls deal with some of the lowest of the lows, the same guys that you would cross the street to avoid.
    Sound advise I never heed. I have nothing of value sitting out. 25" tube tv. Xbox360, old lap top is best they can get after 20 mile drive. I will write when I have a problem. Items taken from my house most often. Ice cream sandwich, vaginal wipes, TP.

    Occassionally get call from visa asking how I'm enjoying my $2500 bikes while on vacation in Paris. The criminals wear white collars and work for banks or credit card companies. Thugs can't organize, and back stabing is so prevelent that I doubt anything would happen.

    First, last name for Email, fb and everything I do online sine March 1998. No virus protection as that just slows everything down. I check when pc acts up and delete a whimpy malware, or tracking cookie. You're paranoid.
    MS system restore after kids play on game sites riddled with viruses, same with pirate sites and porn sites.
    Freeporn.com never gave me a problem.

  11. #5442

    Cranky

    I hope everybody remember bringing sp's to your house is just giving the keys to your house. These girls deal with some of the lowest of the lows, the same guys that you would cross the street to avoid.

  12. #5441

    Benefits of being regular

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    After getting all worked up and excited about Fatima, I was finally able to track her down. Set an hour date with at my place. She wanted a Benjamin because we were

    Going to my place and she didn't know me. I obliged. My mistake. After I picked her up she told me she had to be back by a certain time. No problem I said. We got to my place. After spending 30 mins in the bathroom, she came out (only half hour left in the appt). We had discussed all the menu option on the phone prior to the meet up and she was more than fine with it on the phone and in the car but changed her attitude after she took my money. After 15 mins she was done.

    I didn't say anything considering my neighbors were home and didn't feel the drama was worth it. Took her back and dropped her off.

    Definitely WILL NOT REPEAT.

    Saw her the other day and just kept on driving. Called my regular, took a bottle of vino over and got 2. 5 hrs for the price of 1 hr.

    You win some you lose some I guess.
    Curious what you guys experience being a regular. I too have no problems entertaining a woman for 4-5 hours. 2-3 hours is a typical date for me with my non-adict regulars. 3 candy girls said they do normal GFE stuff with me. Dinner, concert, etc. We get excited and plan out 2-4 hour date. Reality clashes with their dependancy and they know they will be hurting too soon.

    Fatima has shortened a couple of dates with me to see her regular. I am a regular now, so on slow days she will suffer a bit to dwell in my reality for a minute longer. If you guys haven't taken Fatima to a titty bar your missing out. $40 to walk in with a bomb shell like her will garner you plenty of attention on your next solo visit. 2 girls offer to pay half rent on move in asap. I'm holding out for best girl. Cherry is still a contender. Fatima non-adict would be nice too. Not a house wife, more like Michelle Phifer in Scarface.

  13. #5440

    Rushmore

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    LOL. A drug addict can only be so reliable, but I know a million strippers who are way more evil. Even a great restaurant will always have a few unhappy customers.
    I just want to make it clear I don't think she deserves a spot on Rushmore. I had 2 dreams of her back in December and that was it. While both visits were awsome and I had great fun I know when to get out. Girls like her always go down hill sooner than later. Never ever bring one of these girls to your home and never ever trust one of them. No matter how nice they seem. Mongers are just dollar signs to these girls.

  14. #5439
    Yes her inhaler story is true, I've known Sandra for a year or so when she was working off of backpages. I lost contact with her for the past 6 month, it seems like when I head do the R she's never out. If anyone has diget for her that they'd like to pass along that would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    The inhaler story is legit due to asthma. Took her to the ER myself once. I guess the union doesn't offer a health plan.

  15. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Most of us have felt like MHump from time to time. I know I have. Quit acting so tender. I'm just waiting for a heartbroken monger to submit Fatima rip off post. Oh it's coming, I smell it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    After getting all worked up and excited about Fatima, I was finally able to track her down. Set an hour date with at my place. She wanted a Benjamin because we were

    Going to my place and she didn't know me. I obliged. My mistake. After I picked her up she told me she had to be back by a certain time. No problem I said. We got to my place. After spending 30 mins in the bathroom, she came out (only half hour left in the appt). We had discussed all the menu option on the phone prior to the meet up and she was more than fine with it on the phone and in the car but changed her attitude after she took my money. After 15 mins she was done.

    I didn't say anything considering my neighbors were home and didn't feel the drama was worth it. Took her back and dropped her off.

    Definitely WILL NOT REPEAT.

    Saw her the other day and just kept on driving. Called my regular, took a bottle of vino over and got 2. 5 hrs for the price of 1 hr.

    You win some you lose some I guess.
    I should change my name to Mr. Cleo.

    Sorry that happened to you man. Lotta kats on here think she should be on the Mt. Rushmore of SWs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape