Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,081 to 31,095 of 43534
-
02-15-13 20:53 #12454

Posts: 276122 P Metrowest
F- I must just be stupid. I keep going here and being disappointed. Because it is 5 mins closer than my other places. I had Shirley or Shelly tonight. .6 +.4. Tired of mediocre looking AMPs who don't even give a real massage and then rush you to the ending and fight any real physical contact. UTC roaming but I had heard she does more. Not tonight. And do you really want SARAN WRAP on your _ _ _ _? 35 minutes and then she works on my EFFIN ears for 5 minutes. Really? After putting smelly lotion on my face. At least I hope that was lotion. She glared at me when I gave her the tip. I glared back twice as hard and she never spoke. I don't need attitude.
Again. If you have anyone good in Metrowest let me know. I can tell you about all the other less than enjoyable pitfalls. 6 locations in town and I know them all.
-
02-15-13 20:11 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 75South
Caught the good news over on the PVD board, Muff. Thanks for bringing it North. This Central MA guy has been going down-south-for some time now, and has keep an eager ear to the goings-on. Here's to Muff-and to 'diving'.
Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-13 13:59 #12452

Posts: 276Correction
Typo. Looking for any Metrowest data on young AMPs. Will trade info. New 20% place, Natick place owned by Fram BW or other. I have new data on 5 different places.
Originally Posted by Bigben99
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-13 08:47 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 842Matters where you go there are options now. But IMHO one place is even better then they were before the crackdown!
Originally Posted by Werm2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-13 07:53 #12450

Posts: 276Looking for Metrowest data
On ABWatX2 Conc or new 20% off place that just opened. Will trade intel as I am a regular metrowest service user. Let's take it offline. PM me.
-
02-15-13 00:41 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 486Keeping fingers crossed that things can be 1/3 as good as they once were.
Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 20:43 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 278Whoops! My bad!
Sorry! My bad! Meant 60!
Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya
[View Original Post]
Mm
-
02-14-13 19:07 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 150Saw this post on BP this morning
GRAND OPENING &9733; Refresh Asian Spa &9733; 401. 228. 8644 — BEST SERVICE ———————.23.
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:51 PM
-
Why Don't You Come Relax and Renew Your Stressed Body and Mind?
Refresh SPA pampers you with the ultimate in spa services.
-Deep Tissue
-Shiatsu & Swedish Massage.
Bodyscrub.
Comfortable Private Rooms.
Hot Towel Treatment / Best Table Shower
7 days working / 10am-10pm.
Call:401. 228. 8644.
417 SMITHFIELD AVE, PROVIDENCE, RI.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTION.
Poster's age: 23.
• Location: Boston, providence, ri (Exit 25)
• Post ID: 20561765 massachusetts.
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ce-23/20561765
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 17:30 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 2121So instead of "Go west young man" it's "Go south old Monger"
Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 17:19 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 842When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?
Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 14:30 #12444Senior Member

Posts: 537Noise
Seems like one or a few of these places in Meffa will be taken down soon. It's also better to be discreet than to advertise w / pics, etc. And just draw the attn of LE and members of the community.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 11:53 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 1384They need to get laid and relieve the stress.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 11:38 #12442Senior Member

Posts: 111Re 275 mystic
Tried going here for first time. Walked in and "Cindy" greeted me. Have seen her elsewhere before and not at all attracted to her so asked who else was there. She called out someone else and to me the other one was just as ugly so I passed. Some big, old bald white papasan was also behind the counter filing paperwork made it even more uncomfortable. BTW why was the fee $80 for 1 hr for motoman?
Originally Posted by Motoman36
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 11:37 #12441Senior Member

Posts: 842JoeFish
Hey JoeFish, clear you mailbox tried to send you a PM your mailbox is full.
-
02-14-13 07:13 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 657Commotion and noise create more problems than posts here
Proper planning is really the key and a decent strategic location planning or otherwise the traffic, the parking, the noise and commotion around the MP gets LE attention more than someone posting here they got a BJ or FS.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
Piss the neighbors off and even the best of best won't last.









Reply With Quote






