Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,096 to 31,110 of 43535
-
02-14-13 07:13 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 657Commotion and noise create more problems than posts here
Proper planning is really the key and a decent strategic location planning or otherwise the traffic, the parking, the noise and commotion around the MP gets LE attention more than someone posting here they got a BJ or FS.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
Piss the neighbors off and even the best of best won't last.
-
02-14-13 05:58 #12439Senior Member

Posts: 128Nosy neighbors in Medford
I would say some very sick minds making very wild assumptions about each other and about what goes on behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 05:52 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 842Spa's "South" of Boston
I realize this is the thread for Boston. Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks here who travel "South" to the land of AMP's before the big LE crackdown. There are now some that have been discreetly open and doing business! Sorry for the cryptic message, just felt you should know there are options for those who enjoyed the Spa's down South!
-
02-13-13 21:32 #12437Senior Member

Posts: 117Nosy neighbors in Medford
Found this post online. Clearly the amount of MP traffic lately has ruffled some feathers. Be more discreet, guys.
Subject: An Abundance of "massage" parlors in Medford.
I'm not sure who is in charge of approving "massage" parlors in Medford, my guess is the board of health, but whoever it is needs to keep on top of exactly what type of "massages"; are being offered to clients. It is no secret that most of these new businesses in Medford are really just a front for prostitution. If I can quickly verify what "services"; they offer with a simple google search or glimpse at the Phoenix, then why isn't anything being done? It is rather disturbing to be having your hair done, in a lovely salon, only to hear the goings on in the adjacent "parlor" through the walls. It is not just one massage parlor either, there are at least four that I have seen. Why are they allowed to continue to operate? Surely all their "therapists" are not licensed.Subject: Re: An Abundance of "massage" parlors in Medford.
I being that lovely salon next door is very tired of men coming into my salon and then realizing they meant to go next door or better yet taking trash out back in the alley and men leaving through the spas back door. The Medford police have been made aware of this problem and assured me this would be handled, this was two months ago. Now I see their ads in the paper. When is ENOUGH, ENOUGH!
-
02-13-13 21:21 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 278Lilly at 275 Mystic Health
Last week or so, first time at 275 Mystic, Lilly answered my call and was very pleasant and available immediately. 80/40 for strong professional 60 minutes and I was pleased. Would repeat but I don't know who I'd get in the next draw since so many different names appear in the ads.
-
02-13-13 21:02 #12435Senior Member

Posts: 278Harrison 2B Lulu
So very recently I went back to 2B at Harrison, Judy mamasan has always helped me achieve a strong or hard massage which I require and like very much. New girl Lulu recently here from China via NY. Excellent english and great massage technique. However, the punch line is she is the cutest and tinyest MT I ever saw! If you are a fan, don't miss her, you cannot go wrong. I'll be back! Ask for Lulu and enjoy!
-
02-13-13 15:46 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 304Mary
She is working out in Chelmsford now.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-13 08:49 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 55Bagtag could you pm me with more incredible out of hand details.
Originally Posted by BagTag
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-13 21:27 #12432Regular Member

Posts: 3Ninja in Quincy
I would like to try Ninja, been to most of the places here. Was reading the thread trying to find some info but couldn't so I hope someone could pm me their information, or link me to a post that has it?
Thanks,
Hunter777
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-13 21:10 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 396I am told that she has retired (for now). Made her $ and moving on. One never knows if / when they may resurface but yes, she was a gem.
Originally Posted by MisterBig
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-13 18:07 #12430Senior Member

Posts: 146Ninja's
Went there the other day and saw Mimi because of all the positive feed back from you guys. Let's just say she is good at massage, teasing and the finish got out of hand. I do not want to post to much here so pm me for details but let's just say I was very surprised as to what happened on the flip. BTW those who I have asked for info and got nothing do not bother to pm me. I am learning that this is about team work and not responding because I am not a senior member yet gets you squat. Sorry just the way I feel.
Bagtag
-
02-12-13 10:56 #12429Senior Member

Posts: 296Need a lead
Hello all. Coming into town in early March and wanted to see if anyone could provide info on any location near Belmont.
-
02-12-13 00:29 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 115Bust in Arlington
Not surprised, this place has had multiple names, owners etc, started life as Forever Young back in 2009.
Originally Posted by Skindeep
[View Original Post]
Located on a VERY visible part of Mass Ave about three blocks from the center.
-
02-11-13 21:42 #12427Regular Member

Posts: 21Blue Sky Blues
Sorry to hear about this, Arlington doesn't have much that's reliable.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
http://arlington.patch.com/articles/...duct-for-a-fee
-
02-11-13 20:14 #12426Regular Member

Posts: 3Mary from BL
Anyone here would happen to know what happen with Mary in Wilmington? Used to see her all the time before she went to China then never see her post again. Any info would be appreciated on if she's still there or any info on another provider that offer the same service. Thanks in advance.









Reply With Quote






