rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 807 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2135

    Good stuff

    Your terminator spoof is great! Do love a good blast from the past, or the behind for that matter!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 230937

    1st up my respects to the Terminator 1 movie LOL.

    So I've been hitting probly one hottest SW out there. You got it Ally. For some its Brady. But hi. To each their own. : Yep you heard it right she is back in town.

    Story is her pal Abby ratted her out. Over Triana. LOL. Lesbo love. Ally is like She is not my kinnda girl to eat out :O :O :O. Thats all I got for now.

    Well nature has called again so I must go shoot my load to another ATF.

    And to Holy Father Borgias I prey for a tool that keeps shooting.

    Amen

  2. #2134

    2-16-13 PM run

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2-16-13_gf_sw.jpg
Views:	1337
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	230937

    1st up my respects to the Terminator 1 movie LOL.

    So I've been hitting probly one hottest SW out there. You got it Ally. For some its Brady. But hi. To each their own. : Yep you heard it right she is back in town.

    Story is her pal Abby ratted her out. Over Triana. LOL. Lesbo love. Ally is like She is not my kinnda girl to eat out :O :O :O. Thats all I got for now.

    Well nature has called again so I must go shoot my load to another ATF.

    And to Holy Father Borgias I prey for a tool that keeps shooting.

    Amen

  3. #2133

    Pulled over

    Had time on wed so went down 2 south side streets. Well, got pulled over on Linc for having a headlight out. Just took my license and was out in 3 mins. He had been facing west as I was going east and spun around and then got in position at the light to get me right at the green light. Oh well. Just wasted my time.

    Still wishing I had that BSW from a few days back.

  4. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been on the south side for a while. I am not a poster. But what did you do or for what reason did they pull you over. I have only been stopped once and I had Mindy in the car, but doing nothing at the time. Just wondering why they stopped you and what you said to get them off your back.
    You want a SW that can roll w / a little bit of attitude. I posted something similar in MIA side. I was kind of asked a question while I had Cally (now goes by Rene) in the car right after the deed. It was really LE were on the right side of the car asking "whats up". And w / my left hand hanging by the window dropping my napkins cleaning my tool LOLL.

    Rene totally ignored the leos and kept txting away. And I took the lead and said "going to tha cluff". It was a 2 man squad car. And they just drove off.

    Location I was getting out off. Crappy ass side ally that had no lights on either side. They knew I did not live there as that is a hood area.

    What I'm trying to say is: how you answer and what people around you behave and act like can also help you get out of a situation. Plus I always call them "Sir" how one coral gables cop said once "I wish my wife called me that" lawll.

    On the other hand I've seen a while back lady gettin pulled over by 3 suv cops carrying her groceries late at nite on Mitchel and 6th area. I might have mentioned about it in past.

    Happy hunting and curse this crappy snow . < Spartacus style "Once again the GODS spread cheeks and thrust cock in the arse."

  5. #2131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Stopped

    I have been on the south side for a while. I am not a poster. But what did you do or for what reason did they pull you over. I have only been stopped once and I had Mindy in the car, but doing nothing at the time. Just wondering why they stopped you and what you said to get them off your back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    LEO is getting ridiculous. I have been pulled over three times on the south stroll in the last two months with VERY minor infractions. In none of the cases was the pullover about the infraction. After they ran my license, they wanted to know why I was in the area, etc. I had a good story and wasn't doing anything illegal when they pulled me over, so I wasn't nervous. But they can be a pain in the butt when they want to be. Keep your cars legal down to the license plate light and drive like you are taking your driver's test, guys. LEO being VERY aggressive right now.

  6. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I think I have been there. The back end and red outfit looks very familiar. Who is it?
    I definitely recognize her, especially from that angle. LOL

  7. #2129

    Katie

    Had a visit with Katie again on the west side of town. She has moved, once again, but is maintaining her fun service level. No bad habits seem to be getting the best if her at this time. Very accommodating and takes direction very well as usual.

  8. #2128

    WTF is it Family Time?

    Last Friday 5-6PM. Score, and there were several opportunities. Mostly along Greenfield.

    Today. Kids and parents everywhere. Not many solo girls. Then I remembered it was Ash Wednesday (and they were all hustling back an forth to after-school church). Hopefully, we get back to normal by next Friday evening, am I right?

  9. #2127

    Who Is It?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I think I have been there. The back end and red outfit looks very familiar. Who is it?
    Looks like Greenfield Angie to me. Couple of the tightest holes I've ever met.

  10. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I am sick of all the LEO out there. Decided on a warm place on a cold night from a old standby.
    LEO is getting ridiculous. I have been pulled over three times on the south stroll in the last two months with VERY minor infractions. In none of the cases was the pullover about the infraction. After they ran my license, they wanted to know why I was in the area, etc. I had a good story and wasn't doing anything illegal when they pulled me over, so I wasn't nervous. But they can be a pain in the butt when they want to be. Keep your cars legal down to the license plate light and drive like you are taking your driver's test, guys. LEO being VERY aggressive right now.

  11. #2125

    Beautiful but Dead

    Nice weather so I thought things would be crackin' out on the stroll but man was it DEAD! Drove it twice and saw only one fugly out there and wouldn't stop for that if I was the last guy in MKE. Guess I'll have to hit up my regulars.

    Bones out

  12. #2124

    BSW on Nat

    OK. That had to be the best looking BSW ever. Who just got her in this parking lot? Just chatting and not driving. If you are on here or another gets her later, please report back. I want that bad!

  13. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I am sick of all the LEO out there. Decided on a warm place on a cold night from a old standby.
    How old is she?

  14. #2122

    Looks familiar

    I think I have been there. The back end and red outfit looks very familiar. Who is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I am sick of all the LEO out there. Decided on a warm place on a cold night from a old standby.

  15. #2121
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape