Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 13118
-
02-13-13 18:41 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 118Lucky Me-guess who I ran into?
Why it was none other than an all-time favorite---little redheaded Sarah (Smiles)---back in the neighborhood after a long absence.
I haven't dated anyone off the K since October, so I consider myself lucky to have crossed paths with this petite redhead pleaser.
Thanks to not being on the K, Sarah has put on some weight, but it isn't flab-her face is prettier, her tits are much bigger and her ass is rounder.
What is there to say about a date with Sarah that hasn't been said before-great attitude, overall sweetness and mad skills.
She has no digits or a phone-but said that she can be reached on Facebook, if you know her full name.
I know her name-but I am not on Facebook.
-
02-13-13 15:46 #5017Regular Member

Posts: 11Erin
PSYCHO ALERT!
If you see Erin, stay away.
She has a psycho boyfriend or manager.
Pic can be found on supereloquent 2010.
And to the pimp, Erins mom sells Avon.
-
02-13-13 11:46 #5016Regular Member

Posts: 21I believe the 24th & 25th divisions were combined a while back. I 've seen plenty of 25th cars along the ave anywhere between Lehigh and Torresdale. Most patrol cars have 4 digit numbers on their bumpers with the first two noting the division.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
If I needed to find a cop in a pinch, besides the substation, I'd try either the Somerset El station where they've been posted 24/7 for weeks now as well as the NE corner of McPherson (needle) park where the mobile command has been parked 24/7 for even longer.
It's usually not hard to find a cop between Allegheny & Clearfield during the day or at the 7-11 at Ontario and the parking lot on the west side of the ave between Ontario and Tioga.
The 26th is a little less predictable to me, but if I couldn't make the station at E. Girard Ave and Montgomery Ave. I'd look at the ave and Lehigh or on Front between York and Jasper. Lately they've been spending a lot of time in the lot at York and Jasper right behind where the Buck building burned down last year.
-
02-13-13 09:02 #5015Regular Member

Posts: 10You need to go to the South Jersey forum. They will be happy to give you the scoop.
Originally Posted by LittleGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-13 01:54 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 38The Ave vs. Broadway
Can anyone tell me the differences between the two. I want to check out Broadway but need the scoop first.
-
02-12-13 21:26 #5013Regular Member

Posts: 5Lansdale SW
Any news for Lansdale / Hatfield area?
-
02-11-13 21:00 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 153No, but where in havertown did you find a SW? What can you tell us about Jamie? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-13 20:01 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 229Jamie in Havertown
Anybody ever date Jamie in Havertown?
-
02-09-13 13:20 #5010Regular Member

Posts: 11Eye of the beholder
Not fattie Nicole Botticelli hottie Nicole, one mans fat is another mans pleasant padding.
Originally Posted by Maxman99
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-13 03:46 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 145Theresa's Number
I've been getting requests for her number but I don't have her permission to give it out. I forgot to ask. This report by Fkdave is right on the mark. Her skills are incredible.
Originally Posted by Fkdave
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-13 16:50 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 43Hottie Nicole is Back!
Hey, ran into everybody's favorite Hottie Nicole about three weeks ago. She's was doing' alright but then recently needed a place to stay so she's lookin' for her old contacts. She said it would be ok to contact her so members may PM for her digits. As you can see she's put on quite a bit of wight but she's still pretty much up for anything- including a face full of Max! Our Nicole may be a "Fattie" instead of a Hottie, now, but she's still a terrific time.
-
02-05-13 12:26 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 2243Sh*T! I forgot the link.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
http://www.phillypolice.com/districts/
-
02-05-13 11:03 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 2243Districts
I guess it depends on which part of the stroll one is on?
Originally Posted by Inncogneatoe
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post892488
Mostly District 24, south end dips into 26, going north up Torresdale puts you into 15. However, the closest cop head shed might just be the 25th at Front & Westmoreland in the 25th.
Then again, perhaps the locals know where the sub-district shops are located?
-
02-04-13 19:30 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 40My advice
Good Idea. Got me to thinking. It might be a good idea if guys like me who are not familiar with Kensington, locate the local fuzz hangout. You never know when that knowledge could come in handy.
Originally Posted by Zaphod II
[View Original Post]
Inncogneatoe
-
02-03-13 19:58 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 218My advice
I would bet money that was not a cop, they don't play games like that. Secondly if that ever happens just drive to the neared Police Precinct, if it was a cop it really wouldn't much matter anyway they already got your number, but if it's anyone else it's highly unlikely they would stick around to see if you were bluffing.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
Z










Reply With Quote




