Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 875 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5019

    Sarah smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Why it was none other than an all-time favorite-little redheaded Sarah (Smiles). Back in the neighborhood after a long absence.

    I haven't dated anyone off the K since October, so I consider myself lucky to have crossed paths with this petite redhead pleaser.

    Thanks to not being on the K, Sarah has put on some weight, but it isn't flab-her face is prettier, her tits are much bigger and her ass is rounder.

    What is there to say about a date with Sarah that hasn't been said before-great attitude, overall sweetness and mad skills.

    She has no digits or a phone-but said that she can be reached on Facebook, if you know her full name.

    I know her name-but I am not on Facebook.
    I'm a little upset. I've been watching Sarah on Facebook and hoping for her NOT to return to the streets even though we all miss her superb skills. Yes the added weight is fine on her face. I'll be talking to her on Facebook tonight because I can't turn down a chance to play again. Thanks for the report. RM

  2. #5018

    Lucky Me-guess who I ran into?

    Why it was none other than an all-time favorite---little redheaded Sarah (Smiles)---back in the neighborhood after a long absence.

    I haven't dated anyone off the K since October, so I consider myself lucky to have crossed paths with this petite redhead pleaser.

    Thanks to not being on the K, Sarah has put on some weight, but it isn't flab-her face is prettier, her tits are much bigger and her ass is rounder.

    What is there to say about a date with Sarah that hasn't been said before-great attitude, overall sweetness and mad skills.

    She has no digits or a phone-but said that she can be reached on Facebook, if you know her full name.

    I know her name-but I am not on Facebook.

  3. #5017

    Erin

    PSYCHO ALERT!

    If you see Erin, stay away.

    She has a psycho boyfriend or manager.

    Pic can be found on supereloquent 2010.

    And to the pimp, Erins mom sells Avon.

  4. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    I guess it depends on which part of the stroll one is on?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post892488

    Mostly District 24, south end dips into 26, going north up Torresdale puts you into 15. However, the closest cop head shed might just be the 25th at Front & Westmoreland in the 25th.

    Attachment 228836

    Then again, perhaps the locals know where the sub-district shops are located?
    I believe the 24th & 25th divisions were combined a while back. I 've seen plenty of 25th cars along the ave anywhere between Lehigh and Torresdale. Most patrol cars have 4 digit numbers on their bumpers with the first two noting the division.

    If I needed to find a cop in a pinch, besides the substation, I'd try either the Somerset El station where they've been posted 24/7 for weeks now as well as the NE corner of McPherson (needle) park where the mobile command has been parked 24/7 for even longer.

    It's usually not hard to find a cop between Allegheny & Clearfield during the day or at the 7-11 at Ontario and the parking lot on the west side of the ave between Ontario and Tioga.

    The 26th is a little less predictable to me, but if I couldn't make the station at E. Girard Ave and Montgomery Ave. I'd look at the ave and Lehigh or on Front between York and Jasper. Lately they've been spending a lot of time in the lot at York and Jasper right behind where the Buck building burned down last year.

  5. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I want to check out Broadway but need the scoop first.
    You need to go to the South Jersey forum. They will be happy to give you the scoop.

  6. #5014

    The Ave vs. Broadway

    Can anyone tell me the differences between the two. I want to check out Broadway but need the scoop first.

  7. #5013

    Lansdale SW

    Any news for Lansdale / Hatfield area?

  8. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever date Jamie in Havertown?
    No, but where in havertown did you find a SW? What can you tell us about Jamie? Thanks.

  9. #5011

    Jamie in Havertown

    Anybody ever date Jamie in Havertown?

  10. #5010

    Eye of the beholder

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxman99  [View Original Post]
    Hey, ran into everybody's favorite Hottie Nicole about three weeks ago. She's was doing' alright but then recently needed a place to stay so she's lookin' for her old contacts. She said it would be ok to contact her so members may PM for her digits. As you can see she's put on quite a bit of wight but she's still pretty much up for anything- including a face full of Max! Our Nicole may be a "Fattie" instead of a Hottie, now, but she's still a terrific time.
    Not fattie Nicole Botticelli hottie Nicole, one mans fat is another mans pleasant padding.

  11. #5009

    Theresa's Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add.
    I've been getting requests for her number but I don't have her permission to give it out. I forgot to ask. This report by Fkdave is right on the mark. Her skills are incredible.

  12. #5008

    Hottie Nicole is Back!

    Hey, ran into everybody's favorite Hottie Nicole about three weeks ago. She's was doing' alright but then recently needed a place to stay so she's lookin' for her old contacts. She said it would be ok to contact her so members may PM for her digits. As you can see she's put on quite a bit of wight but she's still pretty much up for anything- including a face full of Max! Our Nicole may be a "Fattie" instead of a Hottie, now, but she's still a terrific time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hottie Nicole (2).jpg‎   Hottie Nicole (3).jpg‎   Hottie Nicole (4).jpg‎   Hottie Nicole (5).jpg‎   Hottie Nicole (6).jpg‎  

    Hottie Nicole (7).jpg‎   Hottie Nicole (1).jpg‎  

  13. #5007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    I.

    Mostly District 24, south end dips into 26, going north up Torresdale puts you into 15. However, the closest cop head shed might just be the 25th at Front & Westmoreland in the 25th.

    Attachment 228836

    Then again, perhaps the locals know where the sub-district shops are located?
    Sh*T! I forgot the link.

    http://www.phillypolice.com/districts/

  14. #5006

    Districts

    Quote Originally Posted by Inncogneatoe  [View Original Post]
    Good Idea. Got me to thinking. It might be a good idea if guys like me who are not familiar with Kensington, locate the local fuzz hangout. You never know when that knowledge could come in handy.

    Inncogneatoe
    I guess it depends on which part of the stroll one is on?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post892488

    Mostly District 24, south end dips into 26, going north up Torresdale puts you into 15. However, the closest cop head shed might just be the 25th at Front & Westmoreland in the 25th.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	P-PD-dist.JPG
Views:	524
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	228836

    Then again, perhaps the locals know where the sub-district shops are located?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P-PD-dist.JPG‎  

  15. #5005

    My advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod II  [View Original Post]
    I would bet money that was not a cop, they don't play games like that. Secondly if that ever happens just drive to the neared Police Precinct, if it was a cop it really wouldn't much matter anyway they already got your number, but if it's anyone else it's highly unlikely they would stick around to see if you were bluffing.

    Z
    Good Idea. Got me to thinking. It might be a good idea if guys like me who are not familiar with Kensington, locate the local fuzz hangout. You never know when that knowledge could come in handy.

    Inncogneatoe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape