Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 3909
-
02-28-13 10:40 #279Senior Member

Posts: 1417House cleaner: dee maidz
I got something from a dee maidz and she then sent a fcebook request as well. Her pic did not have face on it and she was leaning up against a wall with yoga stuff on.
Originally Posted by Joe Fish
[View Original Post]
Not sure if same girl but I did not undertake.
-
02-28-13 04:50 #278Regular Member

Posts: 4I've seen her on several occasions as a last resort in the past. She is definitely on something 80% of the time. But when I first met her I thought I found a gem. She's a really good time when you catch her on the right day and could go low$ Lately she's more of a cardate gal and with her new place its again hit or miss whether her roommate is there or not. PM me if you'd like.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-13 20:50 #277Senior Member

Posts: 276Joe, it's in the Resume' section of CL and scroll down to Sat, Feb 23. (Massage therapist) Weymouth. It's still posted. Just saw it prior to this reply.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-13 19:56 #276Senior Member

Posts: 128Searched CL for this post and cannot find it anywhere.
Originally Posted by Joe Fish
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-13 16:36 #275Senior Member

Posts: 276Massage by Nichole in Weymouth
Has anyone seen her? I saw her ad a few days ago and she does outcalls. I had plans to meet her but I had to cancel. Can't reschedule until next week because she's going out of town unexpectedly due to a death in her family. Not sure if she's totally legit or not but if her prices give a hint, I'd say she is. Only 60 for an hour. Sounds really nice though.
-
02-27-13 16:26 #274Senior Member

Posts: 276Eye Candy Maid
I saw this ad a few weeks ago and have been exchanging emails with the girl. Her name is Maya and she says she'll come to your residence and do cleaning in her underwear / lingerie. She sent me a pic of her, after we talked awhile and it was of a very young, hott girl. Nice tits, body etc. She even has a Facebook page titled 'Eye Candy', too. Not sure if I'll get any action but I'm going to give her a try. She's only asking 150. After I take the plunge, I'll report back and let everyone know how it went. She claims it's just cleaning and nothing else. Has anyone met with her?
-
02-14-13 15:40 #273Senior Member

Posts: 1731Blonde, NS-Saugus Area, Any Info? 78133o3517
Here is her post on CL:
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/3617162915.html
Blonde Girl Sexy And Fun Looking For A Nice Guy Today!. W4m. 21.
Hey THERE!
I am7 really8 looking1 for3 a 3guy 0 to3 play5 with1 today7.
What are you all up to! Blonde girl! Sexy and fun!
Please. NO e-mails! And NO BLOCKED Numba's OR TEXTS. NumSkulls!
Try to take your hands OFF your COCK long enough to Kall and tawk like a person.
Posted: 2013-02-14, 1:21PM EST.
781-33o-3517.
(she indicated 5'6" & 135 lbs)
-
02-14-13 12:05 #272Senior Member

Posts: 657Dam CL spam
Had to retire some good throwaway email accounts because so much crap just kept coming months after replying to an ad.
Originally Posted by Gansett
[View Original Post]
Sometimes you read an ad that asks for a word in reply but I don't know if this technique is useful or not.
-
02-14-13 10:02 #271Senior Member

Posts: 1384If you're going to reply to a clce ad have a second throwaway email and use it solely for clce. You will get bombarded by spam.
Originally Posted by Wetseeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 09:15 #270Senior Member

Posts: 73CL CE SS Car Dates
I previously reported about wasting time trying to book with Irish Princess. I met up with a different provider Monday night and it didn't go well. Stephanie is a 20 something slightly overweight with large but saggy boobs and a wide thick ass. I'm guessing she's a Latina and she has multi colored hair. She smokes and has a raspy voice. We arranged a car date BJ with roaming for 50 in Weymouth.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
First thing she asks when she got in ride was how much money do I have on me. I've played game long enough to see where this was going. Soon enough the drama started. Can I give more? How about a tip? Can I give her a ride to Quincy afterwards? The up sell came when we got to spot. Since we were in Weymouth and I don't need any hassles I basically gave her donation for a peek at her fat tits and sloppy ass. Then to stop money grubbing I gave her a ride to Quincy. I kind of got robbed, but at the same time it was worth it to get rid of her without any trouble. She gives a bad vibe. She has no personality and didn't talk much; was constantly on cell hustling. I would not recommend and advise all to avoid as this one seems dangerous. No PM's will be answered about this one; she's not worth it trust me.
-
02-13-13 13:47 #269Senior Member

Posts: 175I try to stay away from CL casual encounters. A lot of ads there are fake or you get emails with pictures back wanting you to click on this verification link. I did that once when the small head was doing the thinking and ended up getting charged for about $30 on cc, instead of the $1. 00 for verification. Bank fraud dept. Caught it. All is good now, but be careful.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
Wet
-
02-13-13 10:05 #268Senior Member

Posts: 166South shore car dates
I've tried to follow up on the recent car dates offered on CL casual encounters weymouth an quincy. When I reached them on my monger phone I was aked why there was no name. My spyder sense was tingling. Anyone have any luck
Originally Posted by Davehter13
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 08:49 #267Senior Member

Posts: 50Awesome
Thanks, Luvstophuk and Skatar018. Much appreciated.
-
01-31-13 18:46 #266Senior Member

Posts: 241#1 and #2
#1 Jenna. Her requested donation is south of what you have posted. I would counter offer. Overall decent service. She is older.
#2 Amy. Saw her a few weeks ago. Great performance. Quoted 80.
Originally Posted by Davehter13
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-13 06:31 #265Senior Member

Posts: 2100Jenna
Can't speak for the other two, but there are reviews of Jenna here, do a search on her name.
Just about all positive reviews, older gal, but she knows what she's doing & donation is inline for level of her service.
Try her out & post your review, already have their readily available contact info, but thanks for the offer.
Originally Posted by Davehter13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






