Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2669

    Bunker is alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Dude, get a life. I usually spend time on the DC and Bawlmer board and found most friendly and willing to help out a senior, even when I have a senior moment. NOVA was dead for years (except for massage) and in the past year BP has picked up. Wonder if you are always this way to all members, even if some aren't on here regularly like you?
    I wouldn't sweat BB too much. Bunker has informed me of the search tools that help me in this hobby. Sure he may sound frustrated at times but there are some of those who choose not to learn how to do research but keep showing up asking about intel on girls. THAT can be annoying.

  2. #2668

    B. S. Number report. 562-234-xxxx

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...all-27/9713408

    First report and its a negative one. Waste of time with this contact. Number was on BP a week or two or three ago with a chubby latina with dyed red hair and dimples. Now its on the bottom. Sponsor section with no number or pic, who would be dumb enough to call that. LA California number. Called twice message once. Either a total fucking idiot or someone playing games. Googled number got bunch of different providers from ts to hot coeds to the aforementioned chubby. Looks like a shill report on one. Probably scammers. I'm broke otherwise this would have been an ace in the hole report. Rttf's and dreaming of better days to come. Enjoy the weekend

  3. #2667

    So I give you the info you didn't bother to look up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Dude, get a life. I usually spend time on the DC and Bawlmer board and found most friendly and willing to help out a senior, even when I have a senior moment. NOVA was dead for years (except for massage) and in the past year BP has picked up. Wonder if you are always this way to all members, even if some aren't on here regularly like you?
    And you slap me in return?

    I apologize for doing the research you didn't do, and posting the results here for you. In case you didn't notice, I DID help you; you just didn't like the frustrated tone of my assistance. A senior should know how to use Google before asking others for help, and he should recognize a standard scam format that's been discussed dozens and dozens of times.

    When you say that Nova was dead for years, what are you talking about, and what does that have to do with anything?

    As far as my need to 'get a life,' while you were stewing over the very mild chiding in my post, I was getting intense BBBJ and GFE FS from a UTR last night. When I passed out from the intensity of her grinding as I finished, she pulled the blanket over us, and after I slept a full 8 hours, she made me coffee before I headed home. How was your night?

    It is a bit odd for someone who's asking for help to criticize those they're asking help from for not having a life.

  4. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Dude, get a life. I usually spend time on the DC and Bawlmer board and found most friendly and willing to help out a senior, even when I have a senior moment. NOVA was dead for years (except for massage) and in the past year BP has picked up. Wonder if you are always this way to all members, even if some aren't on here regularly like you?
    BB has always been fair and willing to help with me and I very rarely post anything informative these days. It's a respect earning process I guess.

  5. #2665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Avoid Absolutes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Without knowing how to use Google Image Search, and without having read the many, many, many warnings about "$160 hourly" and "$160=hour" ads all being scams?

    Dianna is actually a model named Alison.

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/476431

    http://www.starnow.com/alisonboccuto
    Some of my greatest memories have been $160 sessions! Also some of the worse so please do not condemn all when some are really good.

    I recently had one of the best ever from a provider Sleazebum used to visit.

    Cheers,

    JJ

  6. #2664

    Bunker code for Mothers Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Without knowing how to use Google Image Search, and without having read the many, many, many warnings about "$160 hourly" and "$160=hour" ads all being scams?

    Dianna is actually a model named Alison.

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/476431

    http://www.starnow.com/alisonboccuto
    Dude, get a life. I usually spend time on the DC and Bawlmer board and found most friendly and willing to help out a senior, even when I have a senior moment. NOVA was dead for years (except for massage) and in the past year BP has picked up. Wonder if you are always this way to all members, even if some aren't on here regularly like you?

  7. #2663

    It happens

    she was neither. she was just a waste if time. i just chalked it up ad a loss. i took one for the team. hopefully no one else will waste their time unless they are into that type of thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by avenasia  [View Original Post]
    the whole thing is freaky, she even had a new number the following sunday. really thinking she might be **** or a set up.

  8. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by omega0003  [View Original Post]
    i guess every person has their own set of rules. one of my rules is to never see a provider that refuses to post pics in the ad.
    the whole thing is freaky, she even had a new number the following sunday. really thinking she might be **** or a set up.

  9. #2661

    Sigh, Jack, how did you get to be a senior

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? She seems TGTBT.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...a-n-46/9098519
    Without knowing how to use Google Image Search, and without having read the many, many, many warnings about "$160 hourly" and "$160=hour" ads all being scams?

    Dianna is actually a model named Alison.

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/476431

    http://www.starnow.com/alisonboccuto

  10. #2660

    You need to learn how to use Google Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWhit  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...eal-24/7924093

    Does anyone know anything about this girl? I normally just put a number with a name in the google search bar to get an answer but no dice this time. I'm a little hesistant on 202 numbers, they just seem sketch to me and her pictures seem a little too good to be true.
    How to use it has been discussed here at least two dozen times. No one should be asking for info without first having searched the phone number and the pictures through Google.

    There's a ton of info out there about the girl using these pictures, but you need to learn how to fish.

    http://support.google.com/images/answer/1325808?hl=en

  11. #2659

    Good Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenAllenGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to the recommendation of a fellow member, I dreamed about this hottie last night. She is pretty and very sexy. All covered. She is sweet and enjoys having fun. She has a lot of tattoos, just to let you know. Average and safe location. I would recommend.
    She does have some pretty decent reviews on other boards.

  12. #2658

    Diana

    Anyone have intel on this one? She seems TGTBT.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...a-n-46/9098519

  13. #2657

    Yoki

    I made the huge mistake of seeing Yoki. 786. 203. 5630, the other the other day. I was in the mood for a BBW. I should have aborted when she answered the phone with an attitude. It got worse when I arrived. Although she is in a nice location she tried to make me wait by a side door. Once I was given additional information I proceeded upstairs. Again, I had to wait at the door for her to get ready. She actually had an attitude when she answered the door. Her location had multiple rooms in it that she shared with another provider. When I entered the room the other provider was butt-flossing with a hotel towel and was not afraid to let me see. The place was a mess and smelled like weed. Service was ok, but I will not repeat. On my way out the same provider was sitting on the toilet with the door wide open. This was by far the most bizarre scene I have ever seen. Don't waste your time!

  14. #2656

    Toftt

    Why not check her out and report what you find out to the rest of us. She looks hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWhit  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...eal-24/7924093

    Does anyone know anything about this girl? I normally just put a number with a name in the google search bar to get an answer but no dice this time. I'm a little hesistant on 202 numbers, they just seem sketch to me and her pictures seem a little too good to be true.

  15. #2655

    Shannon

    Thanks to the recommendation of a fellow member, I dreamed about this hottie last night. She is pretty and very sexy. All covered. She is sweet and enjoys having fun. She has a lot of tattoos, just to let you know. Average and safe location. I would recommend.

    HELLO BABY,

    I'm Shannon Your Ultimate Playmate! I'm slim, sexy, & always pleasant. I strive to provide an all about you un-rushed experience. I'm A True 100% REAL GIRL and a Sweetheart. I CATER TO POLITE VERY NICE GENTLEMAN ONLY {& I am VERY OPEN MINDED AND I LOVE WHAT I DO

    #178915 check out my great reviews.

    209. 513. 0320.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, alexandria / richmond hwy route 1 / incalls.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...own-23/9589088

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape