Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Camden and Broadway may not be everyone's cup of tea. If you've haven't visited lately here's two good reasons to give the city across the Delaware another look see. Click here: Amanda First and Shelby I'll post later. If you are not into Jersey and it's delights, I'll see you when I get back.

    CookyJar
    Shelby usually hangs by that little white church I forget the cross street. She is sweet looking girl and I wanted her but I did not date her because we could not agree on what I wanted and what she would do.

    The Amanda you are talking about looks very familiar I am pretty sure I have seen her recently but did not inquire as I like them short and petite.

    Yes there are some nice ladies on my side of the river and I wish I could steal a couple from the K and bring them over. I think I will have to visit your side soon. Theresa and Jackie are top shelf!

  2. #5197

    Amanda – A New Jersey find.

    Camden and Broadway may not be everyone's cup of tea. If you've haven't visited lately here's two good reasons to give the city across the Delaware another look see. Click here: Amanda First and Shelby I'll post later. If you are not into Jersey and it's delights, I'll see you when I get back.

    CookyJar

  3. #5196

    Phatty

    Dam she got a nice phatty!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Slightly startled, I hesitated with my reply. She hadn't blinked, in fact, she seemed eager. Waiti.

    Ontinued titty fucking my dick. Finally, after my mind cleared, I told her,"Yes! In my camera bag." Then, I add,"No need to rush – keep doing what you've been doing – I am enjoying it." With that, Lace let go of my dick with her tits, staring up with her dark devilish eyes, she twist her head slightly to one side went down and began sucking and licking around my balls, before returning to dick sucking.

    After what she'd said, how she'd said it and what it implied, finally hit home, I grabbed Lace by the hair and lifted her off my dick. I said,"Let me get the condom." Lace stood and I stepped towards my camera case and retrieved a condom. I turned around to find Lace bending over the lounge chair waiting. I slipped on the condom and stepped in behind her. Looking back, she reached around with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Looking down I could see my choices. God Damn! I wanted to rush up in her ass and bury my dick to the hilt. Her round eye seem to wink up at me. In my youth I would have tried to tear her a new asshole. But that was then and this was now. Holding my quivering dick in my hand I guided it pass her butt hole and into her pussy. As I did, in a rough groan I said to Lace as she was looking back holding her butt cheeks open,"Maybe next time." She appeared a bit surprise, if not a little disappointed, as my dick head moved pass her asshole to her pussy lips. Lace pushed back and I pushed into her. She was wet and easy to slam into. Before long, we were fucking wildly, her ass pushing back hard, her cheeks shaking and my dick exploding.

    Lace is about as freaky as they come. Everything is on the table. That was our first date. The second was just as good if not better. And! I plan to see her again.

    CookyJar

  4. #5195

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62  [View Original Post]
    I have had enough already!
    Winter gives me bad gas!

  5. #5194

    I hope not

    I have had enough already!

    Quote Originally Posted by VladImpaler  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean six more weeks of winter?

  6. #5193

    Re: Betty / Vanessa?

    Thanks Readhead. I totally agree with your assessment of her talents. However, I believe we both have the name wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up a couple weeks ago and she told me her name was Vanessa. I'd been cruising for an hour and didn't have much time so I opted for a car date. Good time with just a CBJ. She was willing and took instruction very well. When I dropped her off I was kicking myself for not getting pics. Good job with the photos.

    Readhead
    I learned years ago not to count on a girl giving her real name. For reasons of the own, some do and some do not. In this case I think we both are wrong. Betty asked me not to use her real name and I did not. I even explained to her that if someone recognized her, the name I used would not matter. She still did not want her name used. After I started editing her pictures, I realized that I had forgotten her real name. Lucky for me I know someone, a reliable source, who would know her name. After contacting him, he in fact was able to give me her real name – the name I then remembered and another name, the nick name she had mentioned. It was at that point that I recalled our conversation.

    Her nick name, the name she is known by on the avenue, is too descriptive. I came up with the name Betty, because she had asked me not to post her real name. A promise kept.

    Unless a monger was planning to drive the avenue yelling, 'Betty, Betty, come out where ever you are, ' her name should not matter. Whether you find Betty / Vanessa, it doesn't matter. She is an excellent provider.

    CookyJar

  7. #5192

    Betty / Vanessa

    I picked her up a couple weeks ago and she told me her name was Vanessa. I'd been cruising for an hour and didn't have much time so I opted for a car date. Good time with just a CBJ. She was willing and took instruction very well. When I dropped her off I was kicking myself for not getting pics. Good job with the photos.

    Readhead

  8. #5191

    Hair pie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to keep some secrets and I am.

    If I had a mind to seek her out again, and I do, I'd look on the southern end.

    CookyJar
    I lve sum hair pie that is too sexy!

  9. #5190

    Pics Anon 4 and Anon 10

    I have to agree. This is some of CookyJar's best work!

    Here's a little photoshop to show you what she might look like in a Men's Magazine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Pics Anon 4 and Anon 10 could be on the pages of many men's magazines. Please pass my compliments along to the model!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon01.jpg‎   Anon02.jpg‎  

  10. #5189

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    An awfully nice girl. I really enjoyed her company. I spent a few minute getting to know her and getting her to laugh at my jokes. She said something, referring to herself that I've never heard a girl say. Wish I could share it, but I cannot. Suffice it to say that this was one of the few times that I felt it necessary to lecture.

    CookyJar
    Pics Anon 4 and Anon 10 could be on the pages of many men's magazines. Please pass my compliments along to the model!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon 04.jpg‎   Anon 010.jpg‎  

  11. #5188

    Thumbs up from Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    An awfully nice girl. I really enjoyed her company. I spent a few minute getting to know her and getting her to laugh at my jokes. She said something, referring to herself that I've never heard a girl say. Wish I could share it, but I cannot. Suffice it to say that this was one of the few times that I felt it necessary to lecture.

    CookyJar
    I sure like Betty and the pics are good too nice lighting and color.

  12. #5187

    Betty

    An awfully nice girl. I really enjoyed her company. I spent a few minute getting to know her and getting her to laugh at my jokes. She said something, referring to herself that I've never heard a girl say. Wish I could share it, but I cannot. Suffice it to say that this was one of the few times that I felt it necessary to lecture.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 006.jpg‎   Betty  97.jpg‎   Betty  99.jpg‎   Betty  06.jpg‎   Betty  08.jpg‎  

    Betty  00.jpg‎   Betty  10.jpg‎   Betty  11.jpg‎   Betty  03.jpg‎   Betty  14.jpg‎  


  13. #5186

    Mm mm mm

    God dam you cookie jar. Uh I mean god bless you see. J! Wish that kind of well was around here you sure get the right ones. Most times ;P.

  14. #5185

    Betty

    In my humble opinion, there is a lot more going on here than another very pretty girl with self esteem issues. If only I were younger and had the time.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon 98.jpg‎   Anon 002.jpg‎   Anon 005.jpg‎   Anon 02.jpg‎   Anon 04.jpg‎  

    Anon 20.jpg‎   Anon 12.jpg‎   Anon 18.jpg‎   Anon 15.jpg‎   Anon 007.jpg‎  


  15. #5184

    Betty

    She asked me to keep some secrets and I am.

    If I had a mind to seek her out again, and I do, I'd look on the southern end.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon 009.jpg‎   Anon 003.jpg‎   Anon 004.jpg‎   Anon 05.jpg‎   Anon 16.jpg‎  

    Anon 21.jpg‎   Anon 010.jpg‎   Anon 22.jpg‎   Anon 23.jpg‎   Anon 24.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape