Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13166

    Caroline Street and Patient First

    A few recent posts have mentioned the Caroline Street STD clinic and also mentioned Patient First (or other walk in clinics). They both have their merits.

    With Caroline Street the services are totally free and you can use a fake name and SSN. Nobody cares. But, the place is so full of patients that you might come in and not get seen at all that day. Sometimes they will just tell you to come back the next day. If you are seen, you will get diagnosed and treated for various bacterial infections immediately. Last time I went there I was forced to return for the HIV result.

    With Patient First you can come in anytime you want. You will be in and out in an hour and it is available every day. You won't be sent away. If you have health insurance, they will probably accept it. They will only send your medical information to your normal doctor if you request it be sent. They will take blood and / or urine samples and have it sent out for analysis. They may give you treatment based on your symptoms and your history, or, they may wait until lab tests are returned. For me, they told me I would only receive a call if something came back positive; I never received a call but a few days later I received a negative lab report via US mail. The mail worked fine for me, but you married guys might worry about that.

    One note on prices. My bill indicated very high lab costs for which my insurance company paid only a fraction. The lab then reduced the fee to whatever the insurance company paid plus about $5 that I paid myself. Perhaps those lab fees (and Patient First fees?) need to be negotiated if you don't have medical insurance.

    I'm now very careful with condoms and haven't had any smptoms for years, so I haven't been to either clinic for about 6 months. Years ago I did 2 or 3 BBBJs plus 1 or 2 CFS per week; I made frequent trips to Caroline street and other clinics because I needed antibiotics. For my recent checks, I've used Patient First because it is so much easier than Caroline Street.

  2. #13165

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is she in South Baltimore or Conkling Area?
    She lives with her family on Conklin near Eastern, I met her about five years ago on haven. She is usually out after 5 am. I see she has gained some weight. It looks good on her. I personnaly would never go bare back on any of these girls. Stay safe.

  3. #13164

    She looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Little Jaz.

    She has the best pussy and head in the South Baltimore Conklin Area. You Must Pay top dollar for this quality pussy. Don't miss out on the opportunity if you see her out in the area.

    Attachment 228865

    Attachment 228863

    Attachment 228864

    Attachment 228862

    Attachment 228861

    Attachment 228860
    She looks like a chick that used to work out of a house near Morgan State. Bree is top of the line.

    http://escortphonesearch.com/443-488-0414/

  4. #13163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald1818  [View Original Post]
    What part of wilkins does she hang. I can't seem to find her
    Lower end around the circle up to Monroe.

  5. #13162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Little Jaz.

    She has the best pussy and head in the South Baltimore Conklin Area. You Must Pay top dollar for this quality pussy. Don't miss out on the opportunity if you see her out in the area.

    Attachment 228865

    Attachment 228863

    Attachment 228864

    Attachment 228862

    Attachment 228861

    Attachment 228860
    Is she in South Baltimore or Conkling Area?

  6. #13161
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Joe31  [View Original Post]
    YUP. Go online and order Aquatic grade Azithromycin (People use it for their fish tanks). It is the EXACT EXACT EXACT. Did I say EXACT (LOL) same grade you would get from the Doctors office. It comes in pill form, and you can clear up your situation. Do some internet research and you will see that I am not BSng you one bit. Hope this helps!
    If you can diagnose which Infection you have without a culture kit, lab or microscope, go ahead and take it.

    On the other hand (and lets be fair here) you most likely can't tell the difference between NGU and the 3 forms of clap the Erythro family is resistant to.

    You're not wrong. You're not a doctor either.

    CAROLINE STREET IS FREE. AND 100% ANONYMOUS.

    They don't care who you are or why you're there, they actually just want to treat you.

    So go.

    /soapbox.

    Bench

  7. #13160

    Sydney and Sugar

    Sydney has left house on Rose, and may be on the run from her suppliers. If anyone has 411 on her, would appreciate. I got 2 calls from Sugar / Lilly's "brother" asking for bail money for her, but he wouldn't say what her offense was. Conkling not the same without these two.

  8. #13159

    Manda in W / W area

    Picked up Manda last week in the W / W area. Acne face and her hands were rough looking, especially one of her knuckles, but she was relatively young, so I decided to give her a try. I thought that someone previously posted about her on here, but I could not find the post. Anyway, good BBBJ, no upsell or complaining, and made a valiant effort to try to catch the whole severely backed up load. Not sure if she is my thing, but I would recommend giving her a try.

  9. #13158

    Jaz

    I could definitely see myself tapping that from behind, but top dollar and quality are usually not words that I use in the same discussion as Conkling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Little Jaz.

    She has the best pussy and head in the South Baltimore Conklin Area. You Must Pay top dollar for this quality pussy. Don't miss out on the opportunity if you see her out in the area.

  10. #13157

    Ashley / Kady

    Youngster,

    I am out of town at the moment but remind me to send you her number when I return later this week. I have a feeling that notwithstanding all of the stories about Kady, she is your other head's kryptonite. I personally liked her better when she was hanging out by the Royal Farms on Dundalk Ave in the pre Crofton days on here when she was going by Ashley and taking street tuition rather than the higher rates that guys won't let me debate on here.

    If the item that you have is truly valuable, I recommend working out a deal to return the item with the understanding that she gets the item after she gives you something for your efforts.

  11. #13156
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Little Jaz.

    She has the best pussy and head in the South Baltimore Conklin Area. You Must Pay top dollar for this quality pussy. Don't miss out on the opportunity if you see her out in the area.

    Attachment 228865

    Attachment 228863

    Attachment 228864

    Attachment 228862

    Attachment 228861

    Attachment 228860
    That looks like primo cut there my brother.

  12. #13155
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Little Jaz.

    She has the best pussy and head in the South Baltimore Conklin Area. You Must Pay top dollar for this quality pussy. Don't miss out on the opportunity if you see her out in the area.

    Attachment 228865

    Attachment 228863

    Attachment 228864

    Attachment 228862

    Attachment 228861

    Attachment 228860
    Crazy dude to go bare, but great scenery on her.

  13. #13154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    I lost it too, but that's because I threw it out. Will never repeat.
    Agreed, she is a rip off artist now days. Recommend to stay away. Has a big black boyfriend that runs you off when you meet up with her.

  14. #13153

    Wow! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Just finishing with the second batch from the still cameras.
    Nice sets of pics there! Appreciate you sharing!

  15. #13152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    I lost it too, but that's because I threw it out. Will never repeat.
    Normally I wouldn't either but she left something in my car. I want to be the bigger person and make sure she gets it back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape