Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 205 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil LaFaon  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if I could get a little feedback on a couple of topics. This may come off as being kind of newbie-ish. Common sense would tell me that for safety sake OC would be the way too go, when setting something up. But from a personal point of view, IC not so much. Long story. Short. I was set-up and ripped off of my $ and too top it off I got a wonderful suprise when the chicks "boyfriend" came in from the other room when she conveniently left to get a drink and he chased me off. I set this whole mess up through one of those chat lines in the back of the Advocate. That may have been a rookie mistake on my part I'm sure. Live and learn. But how do I avoid that same mistake or any other mistake of not just "boyfriends" barging in or the bite of an LE sting in the future when using CV or BP? I would have to think that sticking to the OC method would be my best bet. But I know it may not be an option if I would like having some variety or a decent rotation. Any advice would be really helpful. Also any input on phone etiquette would be also greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM.

    Again thanks for any info.

    Phil
    Rent your own room and reading reviews would be a big help.

  2. #1374

    IC vs. OC and Telephone Etiquette

    Just wondering if I could get a little feedback on a couple of topics. This may come off as being kind of newbie-ish. Common sense would tell me that for safety sake OC would be the way too go, when setting something up. But from a personal point of view, IC not so much. Long story. Short. I was set-up and ripped off of my $ and too top it off I got a wonderful suprise when the chicks "boyfriend" came in from the other room when she conveniently left to get a drink and he chased me off. I set this whole mess up through one of those chat lines in the back of the Advocate. That may have been a rookie mistake on my part I'm sure. Live and learn. But how do I avoid that same mistake or any other mistake of not just "boyfriends" barging in or the bite of an LE sting in the future when using CV or BP? I would have to think that sticking to the OC method would be my best bet. But I know it may not be an option if I would like having some variety or a decent rotation. Any advice would be really helpful. Also any input on phone etiquette would be also greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM.

    Again thanks for any info.

    Phil

  3. #1373

    Website

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner  [View Original Post]
    Damn. That website looks so clean, and those pictures look so hygenic. I'm almost tempted to try out the Couples Only balcony.

    I picture that place being a practical petri dish of bacteria and other forms of infestations. Have I been that wrong all this time, or are these just really clean pictures?
    Probably the same photographers who take those real estate pics that make that fixer upper next to nuclear waste site look presentable.

  4. #1372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2025
    Damn. That website looks so clean, and those pictures look so hygenic. I'm almost tempted to try out the Couples Only balcony.

    I picture that place being a practical petri dish of bacteria and other forms of infestations. Have I been that wrong all this time, or are these just really clean pictures?

  5. #1371

    New website

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 37  [View Original Post]
    Any new updates on this or at the Art, I have not heard anything or seen any news reports, was curious if this was still the deal or if its cool there again?

    Tiger
    They're just fine, as far as I can tell it was just a troll stirring up shit. In fact they have a really nice website now at http://theartcinema.com/ Which I believe was created by Dr Emilio Lizardo himself (runs the #1 blogs on adult theaters)

  6. #1370

    Hpd

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 37  [View Original Post]
    Any new updates on this or at the Art, I have not heard anything or seen any news reports, was curious if this was still the deal or if its cool there again?

    Tiger
    There are times you may find HPD in the lobby hanging out. Not problems or issues, just a friendly nod.

  7. #1369

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelzxc  [View Original Post]
    Posted on CL.

    "We heard through a reliable source Hartford Vice was sitting downstairs and posing as a couple upstairs. Also something about guys bringing in prostitutes and vice chatting with the girls afterwards on the streets."
    Any new updates on this or at the Art, I have not heard anything or seen any news reports, was curious if this was still the deal or if its cool there again?

    Tiger

  8. #1368
    Happy new year everyone. Hope everyone has a great year.

  9. #1367

    Hartford Police and Art Cinema

    Posted on CL.

    "We heard through a reliable source Hartford Vice was sitting downstairs and posing as a couple upstairs. Also something about guys bringing in prostitutes and vice chatting with the girls afterwards on the streets."

  10. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Bbw  [View Original Post]
    Her number is on CV. Hey pics are real. She can use reviews. People think her pics are fake. She's real LOL really.
    The columbian girl?

  11. #1365
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 227

    Jazzy on CV

    Her number is on CV. Hey pics are real. She can use reviews. People think her pics are fake. She's real LOL really.

  12. #1364
    I remember seeing posts for another girl using your account. Maybe someone got it into their head that you were running a service, or had other friends. Now they should know otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Bbw  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty weird that I get inboxes from some of you demanding I find you another girl. I'm not going to. Its rude to say things like "bbw aren't my thing can you find me some spinner" um no. If that is your preference, fine. Everyone is entitled to prefer certain looks. However inboxing a bbw and insulting big girls while begging a big girl to find you a little boy figure isn't going to cut it. I work alone. I am independent. I don't have people working for me. This isn't a dating service. Not only do most of the men here take their time to write educated and detailed reviews of providers, there are numerous outlets online to find what you're after. If someone on CV strikes your fancy, you can cross reference them on here and find out what services they provide, and how well they provide them. If not tofft and write a review yourself. That is, after all the entire point of this forum! Have some tact, and intellectual prowess for goodness sake. I mean really.

  13. #1363
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 227

    About inboxing me.

    It is pretty weird that I get inboxes from some of you demanding I find you another girl. I'm not going to. Its rude to say things like "bbw aren't my thing can you find me some spinner" um no. If that is your preference, fine. Everyone is entitled to prefer certain looks. However inboxing a bbw and insulting big girls while begging a big girl to find you a little boy figure isn't going to cut it. I work alone. I am independent. I don't have people working for me. This isn't a dating service. Not only do most of the men here take their time to write educated and detailed reviews of providers, there are numerous outlets online to find what you're after. If someone on CV strikes your fancy, you can cross reference them on here and find out what services they provide, and how well they provide them. If not tofft and write a review yourself. That is, after all the entire point of this forum! Have some tact, and intellectual prowess for goodness sake. I mean really.

  14. #1362

    Art

    Balcony is couples only. There is enough room up there for people. As said before, lighting differs from area to area and everyone is pretty friendly.

    As for down stairs, you will have guys hoover around and try to get in for a feel or something. Simply say no and they will move back or bring a 3 as a lookout / bouncer / guard. Whatever. Who knows, once she gets going, she may want to explore herself.

    A weekday night be better to start as the weekends are obviously more busy. I am sure you can google movie times and go then.

    Good luck and report back.

  15. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by When In Vegas  [View Original Post]
    Dude I just posted about it. Did you read the report? They are going to be crawling all over the two of you if you go downstairs.
    Anyone go to the art last night to meet Stacy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape