Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3070
-
02-03-13 10:56 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 354Rent your own room and reading reviews would be a big help.
Originally Posted by Phil LaFaon
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-13 19:50 #1374Regular Member

Posts: 10IC vs. OC and Telephone Etiquette
Just wondering if I could get a little feedback on a couple of topics. This may come off as being kind of newbie-ish. Common sense would tell me that for safety sake OC would be the way too go, when setting something up. But from a personal point of view, IC not so much. Long story. Short. I was set-up and ripped off of my $ and too top it off I got a wonderful suprise when the chicks "boyfriend" came in from the other room when she conveniently left to get a drink and he chased me off. I set this whole mess up through one of those chat lines in the back of the Advocate. That may have been a rookie mistake on my part I'm sure. Live and learn. But how do I avoid that same mistake or any other mistake of not just "boyfriends" barging in or the bite of an LE sting in the future when using CV or BP? I would have to think that sticking to the OC method would be my best bet. But I know it may not be an option if I would like having some variety or a decent rotation. Any advice would be really helpful. Also any input on phone etiquette would be also greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM.
Again thanks for any info.
Phil
-
01-28-13 17:14 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 162Website
Probably the same photographers who take those real estate pics that make that fixer upper next to nuclear waste site look presentable.
Originally Posted by Stoner
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 00:49 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 2025Damn. That website looks so clean, and those pictures look so hygenic. I'm almost tempted to try out the Couples Only balcony.
I picture that place being a practical petri dish of bacteria and other forms of infestations. Have I been that wrong all this time, or are these just really clean pictures?
-
01-27-13 10:21 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 164New website
They're just fine, as far as I can tell it was just a troll stirring up shit. In fact they have a really nice website now at http://theartcinema.com/ Which I believe was created by Dr Emilio Lizardo himself (runs the #1 blogs on adult theaters)
Originally Posted by Tiger 37
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-13 03:46 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 173Hpd
There are times you may find HPD in the lobby hanging out. Not problems or issues, just a friendly nod.
Originally Posted by Tiger 37
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-13 23:50 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 672Well?
Any new updates on this or at the Art, I have not heard anything or seen any news reports, was curious if this was still the deal or if its cool there again?
Originally Posted by Michaelzxc
[View Original Post]
Tiger
-
01-01-13 12:29 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 39Happy new year everyone. Hope everyone has a great year.
-
12-28-12 11:53 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 182Hartford Police and Art Cinema
Posted on CL.
"We heard through a reliable source Hartford Vice was sitting downstairs and posing as a couple upstairs. Also something about guys bringing in prostitutes and vice chatting with the girls afterwards on the streets."
-
12-28-12 10:21 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 410The columbian girl?
Originally Posted by Gothic Bbw
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-12 23:39 #1365Forum Advertiser

Posts: 227Jazzy on CV
Her number is on CV. Hey pics are real. She can use reviews. People think her pics are fake. She's real LOL really.
-
12-18-12 09:15 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 337I remember seeing posts for another girl using your account. Maybe someone got it into their head that you were running a service, or had other friends. Now they should know otherwise.
Originally Posted by Gothic Bbw
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-12 04:48 #1363Forum Advertiser

Posts: 227About inboxing me.
It is pretty weird that I get inboxes from some of you demanding I find you another girl. I'm not going to. Its rude to say things like "bbw aren't my thing can you find me some spinner" um no. If that is your preference, fine. Everyone is entitled to prefer certain looks. However inboxing a bbw and insulting big girls while begging a big girl to find you a little boy figure isn't going to cut it. I work alone. I am independent. I don't have people working for me. This isn't a dating service. Not only do most of the men here take their time to write educated and detailed reviews of providers, there are numerous outlets online to find what you're after. If someone on CV strikes your fancy, you can cross reference them on here and find out what services they provide, and how well they provide them. If not tofft and write a review yourself. That is, after all the entire point of this forum! Have some tact, and intellectual prowess for goodness sake. I mean really.
-
12-09-12 11:15 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 173Art
Balcony is couples only. There is enough room up there for people. As said before, lighting differs from area to area and everyone is pretty friendly.
As for down stairs, you will have guys hoover around and try to get in for a feel or something. Simply say no and they will move back or bring a 3 as a lookout / bouncer / guard. Whatever. Who knows, once she gets going, she may want to explore herself.
A weekday night be better to start as the weekends are obviously more busy. I am sure you can google movie times and go then.
Good luck and report back.
-
12-08-12 15:51 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone go to the art last night to meet Stacy?
Originally Posted by When In Vegas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





