Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2594

    Melissa

    Been waiting for Blair LaChapelle to re-surface but no dice as far as I can tell. If anyone has info on her, it would be much appreciated.

    Since I couldn't hold out anymore, took a flyer with Melissa Love.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-_-24/9212034

    The good:

    Nice hotel, nice rack, cute face.

    The bad:

    Rules, $$.6 for the hour, kind of distant, and a rusher.

    For that much cheese, I expected a much more intimate session. YMMV perhaps.

  2. #2593

    Looking for info on the BP ads with the $160 / hr rates for the older women

    Hi guys,

    Does anyone have any experience with the ladies in the ads on BP that show nice looking late 30's and early 40's Providers?

    I come to NOVA for work and have looked at the ads several times.

    Is the rate a show up rate and negotiated from there? The rate is always $160 and the ladies do outcall only.

    Any information would be appreciated!

    Not sure if I'm asking in the correct forum or not but let me know.

    Thanks

  3. #2592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Agreed! V is not to be missed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tapas  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see Vietnamese Vanessa last time see came into town but the timing was off.

    This time everything worked out, and very well.

    Young GFE provider is not to be missed, though her rates are not cheap.

    She is only here for a few days.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ent-23/9921657
    Had my eyes on her for a while but she doesn't come here to often. Made appointment for this afternoon and had a great time. Beautiful young Vietnamese girl. BBBJ, DATY, DFK. Somewhat of a clock watcher as I saw her look a few times but never said anything as I am certian I went over my time.

    Catch her while you can!

  4. #2591

  5. #2590

    Cops

    Channel 5 cops show about prostitution stings on BP.

  6. #2589

    Rt 50 Gallow Latina

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-23/9933084

    I try to frequent the Latina hos that operate out of gallows road at least twice a month. Saw this chick last week. Is the girl in the photo, lots of tats, early 20's. Mixed review.

    Like most young latinas somehow they thinks its normal protocol to put condom on you before your ready to rock. This girl was no exception. She was solid 7, straight. If lit might be 8. Full B's, nice butt.

    A bit too loose for my liking. Tried to invade backdoor which I thought might be tighter, want $. And wouldn't take pesos. The rate was good $ for 30 mins. Plus, her english was decent.

  7. #2588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Gya question

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    I just happened to call Gya's number and it went straight to VM. But then I saw her ad on BP with a different number. Called and she answered! I arranged a date for later but when I called she never picked up again. I messed that one up. Gya s great but very hard to get hold of. Her rates have changed but still a great value! I should have went right over there while I had her on the phone!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ice-26/9920352
    Anyone know if Gya's headlights are of the original or aftermarket variety? I'm partial to OEM, myself. But I have experienced some very well done aftermarket versions.

    BTW, here are the pics she uses for her ad in PR.

    http://pr.encuentroslatinos.net/serv...mo-placer_2588

  8. #2587

    Small BBW Adrianna

    Saw her ad and found a good review, so called and made the trip to meet her. Very friendly lady, looks younger than 35, eager to please almost to the point of submissiveness. Pretty much anything goes, except Hellenic cruises. Rates are on the lower side of BP scale, and she is not a clock watcher.

    Super nice, so be nice to her, and don't take advantage of her generosity. There aren't many who offer the "wifey" experience, as she calls it, and all it takes is a few abusive idiots to ruin a good thing.

    Cleanliness goes a long way in terms of privilege and loosened restrictions.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...2ds-35/9852760

    423-838-4220

  9. #2586

    You've skipped over the key word

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigr  [View Original Post]
    The reason for a forums is to ask questions, etc. For those lacking an adequate education allow me to help (LOL) :

    Fo·rum

    A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    The key word is "exchanged." Asking questions while offering nothing in return is taking, not exchanging. New participants are always welcome, but everyone should aim for a respectable ratio of give to take.

    A friendly word of advice: "educating" people who've been heavy contributors for years is not a great way to build a track record or open the spigot of sharing.

  10. #2585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Gya is back!

    I just happened to call Gya's number and it went straight to VM. But then I saw her ad on BP with a different number. Called and she answered! I arranged a date for later but when I called she never picked up again. I messed that one up. Gya s great but very hard to get hold of. Her rates have changed but still a great value! I should have went right over there while I had her on the phone!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ice-26/9920352

  11. #2584

    "V" is back

    Wanted to see Vietnamese Vanessa last time see came into town but the timing was off.

    This time everything worked out, and very well.

    Young GFE provider is not to be missed, though her rates are not cheap.

    She is only here for a few days.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ent-23/9921657

  12. #2583

    Report then ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your response. The reason for a forums is to ask questions, etc. For those lacking an adequate education allow me to help (LOL) :

    Fo·rum

    Noun.

    A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

    An Internet message board.
    So you expect people to do the work for you when we've had no issues using TinyEye? Not only that but you simply have been be! Tching about that particular service and asking for intel without providing any of your own. In your own words a forum is an exchange. Might want to think before you hit 'Upload Report' guy.

    BTW there's a pretty decent alternative to the NoVA AMP scene with 30 mintues for $3 and 60 minutes for $6. Basically standard DC AMP costs for same old DC finish. Posting the rest of this review in Massage even though she's on BP as that seems more fitting to what the service was.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  13. #2582

    Melissa and Mya

    Saw Melissa http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sty-19/9090614 Was not the girl in add. Had spinner body so I continued anyway. She is open had half outcall session. $$ with Greek. She didn't move at all. Saw Mya a week before. Her post are gone. She was in Alexandria. She look just like her picture. I know that doesn't help when you can't see her. She talks a lot and seems she was on cocaine talking and going a hour a min. Good service vocal but seems like she faked it.

  14. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews on the oThER site indicate she is not PSE. She is too lazy to get on top so some positions are off limits, and everything is covered. It is also indicated that she smokes in her hotel room. It sounds like she is really hot, but still just a typical low end BP experience.
    I saw her last week and was not a fan. She is the real porn star, but her experience is lackluster at best. I mean she's a sweet girl, and I'm glad I saw a porn star haha, but I wouldn't recommend it. And how do you not get on top? She said the same thing to me and I was kinda dumbfounded. Sensation kinda sucked in mish but I got some traction doggie. By the way when I asked about her movies she goes oh yea I totally forgot about that. Ad for your convenience:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eed-21/9789456

  15. #2580
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as it's a new year and we want to welcome new blood I'll go ahead and answer this before BB jumps all over you. This ad goes in the don't even check category. As in, there's no way in hell a girl who looks like that, and paid for pics that slick, is advertising 150hh on BP. But I beg you to prove me wrong. Really.

    If you see that ad on Eros for 350 / hr for an agency that requires employment verification and 3 references then I believe it.
    Thanks for your response. The reason for a forums is to ask questions, etc. For those lacking an adequate education allow me to help (LOL) :

    Fo·rum

    Noun.

    A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

    An Internet message board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape