Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,061 to 21,075 of 23673
-
02-03-13 16:17 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 526Milestone
Had a great session with MsOxyMoron, she was in physical need and I was there to help fulfill. Only expense was hotel. I'm sending her some funds later this week anyway, but it's always a good milestone when you can have fun without money at all being exchanged. Most of the time, I only let that happen maybe once, let's be real, the money is important even if they don't need it at the time. So I'll get bonus points for sending some without seeing her as she got points for doing the tiggabounce without any money exchanged.
BigTigg
-
02-02-13 21:11 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 313Civvies donation
Golfcart, I really like your thoughts below. As well as other thoughts you have had on here about pushing the string. I use them myself now.
Question, have you applied the civvie technique in the past? If so how often does it work? What if there is no birthday on the horizon? Just make up another event?
Revvo
-
02-02-13 18:51 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 422Second that thought
Have to agree with with Golfcart on all counts. Good advice, sir.
-
02-02-13 18:33 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 442Here is a thought
Walk the fuck away. You will get burned on so many levels. Go find some other hottie to fuck that has no clue who you are! Unless of course you are single and have a skill set that will gain you employment anywhere at anytime. If that is the case do what Golfcart said and fuck the shit out of that hottie, then freshin up your CV.
LL
-
02-02-13 18:07 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 1420She is half your age and hot. The two of you are flirting. She mentioned bills.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
It's best to shed the attitude:
Give her a card with $200 in it. Tell her it is her birthday present, and don't hang around. She knows how to contact you. The next move is hers. Give her space to make it. My bet is the clothes will come flying off giving her some money without mentioning a dime. If it doesn't happen you misread the flirting. The $200 keeps you from outing yourself.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Something never discovered by this board is giving a civie girl in distress money with no strings will cause the clothes to come flying off. All the posts focus on how to meet outed SB's over coffee, negotiate and not spend a dime doing it. There are more civie girls than those claiming to be SB's.
The question not asked,"Is it smart to mix business with pleasure on the premises of a good corporate client where I am well known?" Absolutely not.
-
02-02-13 13:59 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 313Freestyle
Joy drop and Johng,
I too have considered going freestyle with a civvies. I have been doing a hell of a lot more flirting. And I have been having pretty good success. The more amateur the better short of a virgin though. I am working on this really cute 22 yo blond from a hooters type bar. She has been crying poor and I think we are going to close the deal. My first SB was a very inexperienced stripper not a total amateur but never been a SB. And I recruited her on my own.
PM me and we can compare successes and failures? I think there is a huge untapped market out there that is yet to be exploited. The ultimate soft sell.
Revvo
-
02-02-13 09:23 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 1773Spoiled?
To an extent. I'm definitely spoiled somewhat by what I get from her, but I still venture out occasionally for a little variety. I would Absolutely say that my standards are higher now. Like you, I won't bother with most of the AMPs around here, because the level of service isn't what I want. However, there are a number of body rub girls in other establishments that I would consider, because they at least seem, based on others' reviews and my own limited experience, to step it up. Escorts have never really been my thing much in the first place, and though I have seen some, the experience overall isn't as good as getting a stripper out of the club. And I still do go to strip clubs, and still have an occasional romp in a back room, when it's inexpensive enough. Taking them out has gotten much rarer, though. I think there have been three in the last two years. (:
Originally Posted by John G Smith
[View Original Post]
So with respect to higher standards, yeah, I'm spoiled, but it isn't like she's exactly ruined absolutely every thing else. I still get enjoyment elsewhere.
/z
-
02-02-13 01:55 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 363Random Stream of Thought
I actually cut my first teeth in the sugar bowl on SDaddie. But the lack of a more local search really killed it for me. I then went to SA and never looked back. Maybe the state-only search is not as big an issue in smaller states, but for large states like California it's a huge pain when I'm just trying to look for someone in my local area. Usually 7 out of 10 people I contacted were more than 2 hours away, so a lot of time was wasted in PMs filtering out girls based on location when the site should already be doing this automatically. I actually ran a dating site way back in the day, so I know why they did this. Their membership wasn't that big, so to make the search results seem more impressive, they restricted it to the state-level. However their membership is clearly big enough now but I don't think they had the foresight to collect city / zip info, so now they're playing catch-up.
And yes, being direct as possible on SDFM seems to be the way to go. Though keep in mind the type of girls who respond to direct inquires. Girls who respond quickly to direct requests are likely to be UTR Pros, strippers, or serial sugar babies (who potentially have multiple SDs on stand-by).
Also, the problem with offering $ is that it's very easy to get outbid. So even if she accepts $/visit, you may want to still ask her what kind of expenses she has. If giving her 140 instead of 100 better covers her expenses, then it might be worth doing it so she's focused on pleasing you instead of sniffing around for other SDs to fill in the gaps.
Then again, a lot just depends on your playing style in the sugar bowl. If your playing style is to quickly move from one SB to another then this may not be as big as of a concern.
That said.
Sugar Bowl Tip #293: When negotiating a monthly or per visit allowance, ALWAYS ask what real expenses she has. Often times a girl may initially request a 1500. 2000 monthly allowance, but when it comes down to it, she just has about 800. 1000 in monthly expenses, sometimes less. If you can get them to look at it rationally, then you can explain to them for example how 1-2 weekly visits at $100-150 per meet can pretty much cover all their basic monthly needs.
I got some borderline GPS girls to become more rational by playing their book-keeper for a day. Also if you present yourself as helping with their expenses instead of simply paying per sex then the more "normal" girls won't feel like an escort.
BTW, I recently tried going to an AMP a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn't get into it. The Sugar Bowl has spoiled me with 18-22 year-old HYBs that AMP 40-something year-old asian women in laundry clothes don't do it for me anymore. Has the Sugar Bowl spoiled you from your other recreational activities?
-
02-01-13 19:54 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 362$ per date also
I scored my 1st from SD4ME the other day, we met for coffee, she was about a 7 or so a little older 40s. When we got to the amounts I asked what was she looking for? She said $1000 per month, I'm, a 1$ type so I asked how often would that be for? She said 3 times a week, I'm quick with numbers, so I calculated in my head mmmm 3x per week, that's 12 to 15 times per month depending on the month, so that brings the per meet number down to $80 or less! Haha. She went for it, and we went at it the next day. All was on the menu except anal. (I'm not a anal 1st date guy anyway) I've been to busy and had my standby friend over for free on the day she thought she was coming back.
-
02-01-13 19:34 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 606State-only search
It's still that way. However, when I logged in there last night (first time in quite a while; I've been concentrating on SA) they prompted me to update my profile to add my city info, so it looks like they will be adding finer granularity in their searches soon. Whether that will be for-paying-folks-only or not (as SA does for several of their searches) I have no idea.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 16:51 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 272$/date
I admire your style HG. More often than not I pay $250 / week, which ends up being once usually, plus social expenses such as dinner, flowers, etc. At $/pop I could date as often as I need.
Do you get it straight with them about a mandatory visit to the FC or do you have to work that in to the night? If the latter, what is your B / B ratio (bang / buck)?
-
02-01-13 16:38 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 5603Amounts
I offer $ a date period. The end. Lots of takers. I bring it up in the first email or message exchange. i am very busy and dont like to waste anyones time. seems to work best with 20 to 22 year olds. these are 7+ quality only. i date a lot so this still adds up on a monthly basis. long term regulars get perks, but then so do I. But for a first time or 2 or 3 meeting I don't budge. If i only wanted to date 10's .. then i would have to pay more. But what i might gain in looks i would loose in attitude. So for me it's not worth it. I would rather turn my 7's into 9's over time by suggesting all my donations go to hair, nails, clothes, etc. Let those other guys pay the rent, car payment, etc...
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
Obviously every situation is different. But my donation does not vary, although what they spend it on may.
-
02-01-13 16:18 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 272How graphic?
"Do you actually include specific amounts in your intro" Smokartz_XO.
Gents, we all know why most of these babies are here. They know it, and we know it. Some just want to pretend for a while, and others are actually pros in SB disguise. These sites are just another free marketing venue.
The best side to err on is the respectful one that is a little more subtle. Some of the guys here are very successful not mentioning $$ at all. I always like being up front after getting a feel for the SB from texting and talking. I do not want to waste my time by meeting a GPS and spending some spec money on her just to find out that she values her Quan at 5$/pop. I like to ask something like " what goals do you have in mind from our relationship "? Or more directly," What sort of help are you looking for?"
We all have discussed this in prior posts and every successful SB has his own formula.
-
02-01-13 14:00 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 483Do you actually include specific amounts in your intro / mailings? Like ' I can reward you with $100 a date"? I think this would be too direct? I thouht these girls like to be treated like normal and not an escort. I am too having very little success with sd4m. Perhaps I really need to change my approach?
Originally Posted by John G Smith
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 13:02 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 526That has not changed, but it's just as simple as asking, what part of "XX" are you in, in your first communication. It's a hassle, but not that much of one.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
BigTigg










Reply With Quote






