Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3888
-
02-05-13 14:45 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 146I had a very awkward meet up
Was in Florida with a group of guys on a golf trip in Tampa about 7 years ago. A couple of us went to a strip club after dinner the first night. When we got there I immediately hone in on this killer brunette on a semi private stage in the corner of the room. I grab a beer pull up a chair and start throwing the cash around. Well it was some what dark and I was allot drunk so after about 30 minutes she tells me, her name was Jennifer, she is done on the stage for now but would be glad to give me a private dance in one of the VIP booths. So off we went and the booth turned out to be just that a private booth with a locking door and I think this is going to be more than a dance.
So she starts with the dance and asks me what I want and with a look of what had to be surprised I said what ever you do in these things. Her response was a big smile and said that for everything it will be $80. No problem I pay her and she starts to dance again leaning over me with her perfect D tits in my face to suck and then she leans down and gives me a great kiss while undoing my pants. So we finally get naked and she climbs in my lap facing me kissing me like she loves me and grinding me privates to privates and eventually I slipped in side her BB. I am thinking WTF is going on here and before I know it we are fucking like minxes. It did not take long and I popped inside her thinking again WTF talk about caught up in the moment Christ.
So we clean up and return to the main room and she disappears and I join my friends who are asking me where have you been and my response was taking a shit dinner went rite through me. The night was getting late and we were heading out when Jennifer came to me and handed me a folded piece of paper and tells me that she hooks up outside the club if interested. I must have looked dumb again because she then says just letting you know winks at me and walks away.
Well the next day I call her and ask if she wants to come to my hotel and she says sure and lets me know its going to be 1. 5 for an hour or 2 for 90 minutes I say no problem. So after golfing 36 holes and hung over to boot I call her before dinner and she is at my door in 30 minutes. The next 90 minutes was non stop action of insane sex. This girl was a nymph big time. So I gave her a nice tip and tell her I am leaving in a few days can we get together again she is like sure would love to so again the second to last day she came again at the same time and nearly killed me. I tell her I am down here twice a year and would like to see her again and we part ways. So it's the last night and we go out for a big fat dinner and again some of the guys want to go back to the strip club and I am like why not maybe see her one more time. So in we go and about 15 minutes later one of the guys that was not with us the first night comes up to me and says you will not believe who is here. Remember the guy from work who I thought was a good friend but it turned out was fucking my now ex wife in the middle of our divorce? I said ya and thought what a back stabbing dick the guy was to fuck a so called friends wife when he was going through a terrible divorce. So with the biggest shit eaten grin on his face he says it's his oldest daughter. So while laughing hysterically he says I have got to get a VIP booth dance with her as long as she does not recognize me. So he points her out and I am like your kidding rite? He had pointed to my weekend girl Jennifer. I said Joe I did one better than a simple lap dance and told him the whole story. What a small world. So our biggest problem was how to tell the guy who fucked his ex wife his daughter is in FL fucking guys and to boot she is loving it cause she is a nympho. LMFAO it was not to difficult trust me. BTW I only saw her one more time six months later and never let on about knowing who her father was after all she was not the dick head he was.
-
02-05-13 13:08 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 1384Com'on guys, there's got to be a lot more stories. I'll fess up, that was me who wrote SO of my recent experience.
btw I'm not sure if I'm a regular contact or not but we do pm occasionally.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-13 16:27 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 30What a story!
Awesome, just awesome. You had to be the luckiest kid in high school.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-13 09:45 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 1856Sure does qualify
This is exactly the kind of anecdote I was looking for. I'm sure there are a million stories out there like this. We just need to get guys to let us read them!
Originally Posted by NoRush
[View Original Post]
I'll give you one that doesn't really qualify in my 'guidelines' but we haven't had a lot to read so here goes.
I was probably 16 or 17 at the time and working in the local supermarket after school and on weekends. I was a shy kid when it came to girls and hadn't even really been out on a 'date' yet. Anyway being horny pre-pubs we used to always love it when during the sumer cute women would come into the frozen food aisle and 'show off' their hard little nipples. As a matter of fact we used to devise a 'page' when it happened and everyone would find an excuse to go into that aisle. (told ya we were horny little bastards). Well there was this one MILF type who used to come in all the time. She was failrly tiny on top so she wouldn't wear a bra but just a tight undershirt. Obviously the view was quite nice as she had the nicest nipples (almost as nice as my now fave MILF). After a month or two she would appear without the undershirt and just a loose fitting top which she would use to bend over at just the right time for us. (wouldn't ya figure we would figure it out?)
A few weeks later my mgr asked if I would deliver some groceries (yea we did that) so off I went. Well sure enoufgh I arrived and it was our MILF lady. I brought in the groceries as I hid my woodie. We chatted a bit (she was flirting but duh) gave me a tip and off I went. About the 3rd or 4th time I went there she met me in a sheer top with her small B's very visible. As I finished unloading she pulled me into the kitchen and opened her shirt and asked me if it was better than the frozen food aisle? I blushed, came in my pants and ran out the door.
Well to make a long story short. A few weeks later she met me outside her door on my way home from school (I walked past her house every day) invited me in and I lost my virginity. It was the nicest get together I would have to this date. She took her time, was gentle and loved to kiss. For the next 2 years on a weekly basis we would meet. Some days to just talk and snuggle and other days she would show me new things on how to please her.
I headed off to college and she ended up moving but I never forgot her. And never will. She was my first love and first impression of how to treat a lady which has carried me to this day. SO
-
02-01-13 20:56 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 127Not people, but places
Maybe this doesn't exactly count, but here it is: About 10 years ago I answered a CL ad for a cute looking girl who was doing car dates, but claimed to have a good parking spot. Umm, OK. I decided to give it a shot. The town was familiar to me, and I knew there definitely could be some side streets and driveways where you might get a spot, if you knew that nobody would be looking too close. I made the call and she told me where to pick her up. A very familiar area, as it turned out. She gets in, we do the cop check thing, and then she tells me "turn here","turn there", and with each one I'm getting a growing bad feeling. Finally, she says "turn here" right at the driveway for my mother's apartment building! Needless to say, I kept going, saying something about how I "knew some people in that building".
At that point it was pretty awkward, as we didn't have a spot and neither of us had a backup plan. Fortunately for both of us, just then her phone rang with another appointment and she let me off the hook and just left. I never saw her again.
NoRush
-
02-01-13 20:44 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 150Encounters
Not sue if this qualifies but. About 5 years ago I placed an ad on CL seeking a little fun now and then, discrete encounter, bla, bla. Anyway, I sift through replies and I wind up meeting this smoking hot MILF late 30's in a parking lot local to both of us, back to my house and she explains she's just looking for some financial help, married, kids wants a little fun now and then. We see each other for a good two+ years or so at my home, day / night during the week / weekends, she is fantastic, mutliple pops, you name it, true nympho. Comes over opens her dress in my kitchen nothing on under! Oh dopey me, I meet up with a regular girl friend type who is very nice and the MILF and I drift apart. Out Christmas shopping one night with SO and who do I run right into, the MILF with her hubby and teenage daughters, we literly walk right into each other around a corner. I drop my jaw and realize as I am stammering an "excuss me" that I had a hard on. Got a look from my SO, are you ok, oh you liked her hu? That took a little damage control, but do dream about my MILF now and then, she was very tallented and beleive me smoking hot.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 11:20 #1212Banned Member

Posts: 210I used to work at the glass slipper in the late 90's early 00's and I got involved with a young lady there, I was young and stupid and thought I could make ho a housewife. Anyway long story short I'm at the flb and there she is now 37 still stripping, now though instead of being a girl who was in college not taking drugs, and training for fitness modeling as she was when we met she is a late 30's stripper with a kid, who's father is not in the picture, and now has a pimp. When she saw me she came running over she started talking gave me her number etc etc when I left I just remember thinking damn I dodged that bullet
-
02-01-13 08:24 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 1384What about.
To go along with SO's post of running into someone you know in the biz, ever run into a girlfriend from years ago? The one you told you wouldn't CIM or the old "don't worry, I'll pull out" and you didn't? Makes for interesting conversation when you run into her years later. Women can carry a grudge for many, many years!
-
01-31-13 14:38 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 147About 7 years ago.
I answered an ad on CL for a girl whom have nice sets of Dees. She text the WHOLE time! I came by her place to have sex and her moaning a bit weird sound. It was a bit of a turn-off! So I went limp-mode and she offer to suck it dried. She did and I said thank you. She smile and nod. I told her that she don't talk much at all then all of a sudden she bust out her sign language. Oh damn.
-
01-31-13 13:11 #1209Regular Member

Posts: 22I Have Another One
My second funny "unexpected run-in" story is about a fellow monger, rather than a provider. I was driving down Harrison Ave in the days before they put the new police station there, and saw a girl that I had wanted to pick up before, but had missed the chance. She was walking the other direction on the other side of the street. I made eye contact with her while I was stopped at a red light behind one other car. I planned on driving a little way down the road and turning around, but before I could do that, the car in front of me banged a you-turn and pulled over to make the scoop before I could. As he turned around, I could clearly see that it was a buddy of mine that I grew up 3 houses away from when I was a kid, that I hadn't seen since high school. We grew up in a very small town near Marlboro and Acton, so it really felt like a small world when I got "rackjacked" by my old neighbor.So I guess I'm looking for any stories you want to share about making a date and arriving and finding out that the chick was a friend of the family (current or past), a friend of the wife's, someone you work with, someone in town you know, a neighbor or even a customer of your business. Now I'm not looking for someone who had a consensual date with the hot neighbor but an unexpected run-in. And please share how it ended. Whether it continued, stopped with an embarrassing exit or any other such ending. In the case above it ended very suddenly not because she wanted it to stop (she didn't care) but because it became very soft wood at the thought of the kids childhood friend.
SO
Woody
-
01-31-13 12:50 #1208Regular Member

Posts: 22When I was in my very early 20s (I am 49 now), I was in love with a girl that worked at the salon where I would get my hair cut. Her name was Tammy, and I had heard through the grapevine that she also worked at the Golden Banana. Needless to say, I became a regular customer at both place where she worked, and almost got a date with her. I lost contact over the years and then about 10-12 years later (in the late 1990s) I was leaving Gillette company in So Boston after a sales call, and saw a familiar face at the intersection of Braoadway and Old Colony Ave. She looked at me, and I thought that I must look familiar to her too, although she really had given me the SW "once over". I was not naive at the time. I had experience picking up SWs, but I didn't think she was one. I thought she just rememebered me from the old days. I waved to her and she waved back, then I figured out it was Tammy. I did NOT figure out that she was a SW yet. She crossed the street and got in my car and asked me if I wanted a date. It got a little awkward, but I still took her up on the offer anyway. I finally got her. 12 years later. I had regular dates with her until she disappeared again for 17 months.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
During the 17 months she was gone, I had a few other regular girls. One of them was a Redhead BBW SW, whose name I forget, but she lived in a triple decker on Savin Hill, and would take me there regularly. On one trip from Harrison Ave back to her place, she told me that she had a friend staying with her for a few weeks, and perhaps her friend would join us for a 3-way. When we got to her apartment and I met her friend it was (You guessed it) , Tammy, again. I had a few months of bliss seeing both ladies regularly, but alas, it all went away. Sadly, I have heard over the years that Tammy died, although I am not sure. If any of you remember Tammy, please let me know what you have heard.
Woody
-
01-31-13 12:03 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 1384Chrissy walked Elmwood, a good provider of BBBJCIM. Then like they all do she disappeared. Stopped for lunch one day at Harry's, the NY system on Elmwood. There she is, asked what I wanted on my weinies without looking up. I was so close to saying 'your mouth' as she looked up and gave me the 'look'. Guess she couldn't get weinies out of her system.
I've run into others, most don't want to acknowlege you exist.
-
01-31-13 11:32 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 30Great Posts
I don't have any stories as good as some of seen, but both of mine revolve around strip clubs. I was at a bachelor party at Marks Show place about 15 years ago and there was about 20 of us up stairs in a private room. They were sending in different girls about every 10 minutes or so when in came one of my older sisters really good friends. She just about died when she saw me. She was real hot, but made me leave the room (little brother syndrome) and swore me to secrecy.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
As an aside anyone remember the topless donut shop there?
Story number two was a few years ago at the Cabaret in Peabody. I was there for amateur night. It was a pretty slow night and this girl came over to talk to me. I wasn't too interested in her, but as we were making some small talk we found out that we both lived in the same town, then we found out we lived on the same street and then we found out we lived next door to each other. Turns out before this night at the Cabaret, the last time I saw her, she was about five years old living right next door to me in the mid 90s.
Weird
LB
-
01-30-13 16:28 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 657Trip to the bakery and the 30$ BJ lady
Back in about 91 there was this lady who posted an ad on BP for "incalls" off Chalkstone.
Originally Posted by WebDog
[View Original Post]
She was a mid late 20ish decent looking gal who gave quickie BBJ W no cIM for 30 bucks. Visited her about a "bakers dozen" and one day dropping by a bakery on the hill' she was working the counter.
I simple gave an awkward smile, made my order, gave the young lady a nice tip.
Interestingly the ad disappeared not too long afterwards.
-
01-30-13 16:17 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 1856Great stories keep them coming!
I remember Spa Midori but I'm not sure if it was the on on No Main down the street from NMS Spa or the one that was downtown in the old Tel Bldg. (not the old Downtown Spa loc).
Originally Posted by Ruggerz66
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





