Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,346 to 48,360 of 61464
-
01-31-13 07:12 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 381LOL, I was refering to the quality of the photos in your earlier posts. I loved that you were out making such a great effort to supply us perverts with photos but the earlier quality of your photos left a lot to be desired in my humble opinion. These last couple of sets were out f'ing standing.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-13 06:22 #13118Banned Member

Posts: 1312JUst checked it too and guess what
I just checked it too and guess who pictures I just seen on it Empriss supposed to be going by the name of Sweetz pictures dated for Monday even has a number
Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 22:54 #13117

Posts: 540Megan
I'll see your Sheena and raise you a Megan. Short cropped orange-red hair on Conkling. Stunning technique and tongue use that defies description. Ever get head and have to ask,"how the hell are you doing that?" That is all I asked throughout a marathon BBBJCIM. She used to dance on Block at Plaza, where I first met her. She has some funny stories about servicing some of Baltimore's finest both off duty and on duty in marked cars. That would be an interesting new thread, wouldn't it: BCPD Endorsed SWers.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 21:33 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 224Ceci & sheena of CB
Banged these two young gals many moons ago and then heard they got bursted and moved on. It so happens that they were both released recently and walking on the street enjoy this miserable weather. Being a nice guy I pulled over and brought in the 25yo ceci first and proceeded to do business, the gal still got skills (despite being a lesbo) and her butt is firm and bouncy and really wanted me to split it open and put it in. Nevertheless, ran out of the protection so just had to settle for a "quick" oral. The job was not done complete but she kept on haggling so decided to drop her off so that I could sample this other gal.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
This other gal was sheena (whom I previously thought to be mid 30s because of her look) and the gal gave an awesome BJ! Having nutted before, I warned her that it may take a while for it to re-launch so we chatted as my hand explored her nice set and the Bush (did I say Bush, it was a jungle down there!). Turned out that she's been in jail for a long time and hasn't gotten chance to shave or procure a phone yet. Once my fingers got satisfied playing with that little clit, she proceeded to bend over and started to work. And I worked her hard. Nonstop sucking and licking and once I was about to nut again she deepthroated and sucked it all in! Felt so good to come inside and have it suck it out rather than shot it out that I gave her extra extra tip (plus it's cold out there and she ain't got no business).
Be nice to these gals (particularly sheena, she actually finished HS!). It's rough out there!
PS Definitely rank Sheena on my top 3 in terms of oral experience (the other two being the bid tit Z of conkling and kady of dundalk).
-
01-30-13 20:51 #13115Regular Member

Posts: 19New Girls in Brooklyn
Went strolling B / CB this am around 0530. I noticed three new girls I'd seen the day before. One was a tall, thin BSW with tight pants, nice ass and fair face; one was also a BSW, a little shorter, ass a little bigger but not too bad in the face also. The third was a WSW, about 5'4" with a nice ass and passably good body. I picked her up near the Church.
Her name was Michelle. After the cop check, she told me she was new to the area but lives in Eastern Baltimore. We went to my spot where she began a very aggressive BBBJ with a lot of DT, licking and sucking. While she got to know my cock intimately, I slipped my hand down her pants and played with her hard ass and wet pussy.
The more I played the more she moaned and the hotter we both got. Finally, I began some furious face-fucking. She seemed to get right into it.
When I exploded, she milked my cock for all it was worth, taking every drop into her mouth. It's been a while since a girl has drained me that well.
I was more than happy to part with. 30 and the promise that I would look her up again. Even though she spit, it was still one of the best I've had. If you see her treat her nice.
Be careful.
-
01-30-13 20:39 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 2419If you know where I can get sponsoring, please let me know; thanks!
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 20:38 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 2419C'mon man, you know they were always good; especially when I'm playing w / them.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 19:08 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 438Jordan aka Kristen
Ran into Jordan off Potapsco and Fairhaven as she got in she told me her name and that she knew me from a few months back I told her she was mistaken since I would have remembered the name and she really didn't look familiar but she insisted she did. So we proceeded to my spot than I remembered her I asked if she went by a different name and she did Kristen but I remember her as Kristy actually remember calling her and she started quoting me higher prices since she had started advertising on BP so I never did hook up with her till now. Jordan is 26 pretty face average build black hair straight went for FS. 40 decent service clean girl might repeat have digits for trusted seniors only.
-
01-30-13 15:35 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 112He must be one of those overpaid federal workers I hear them talk about on the news!
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 13:55 #13110Senior Member

Posts: 1045Not much doing this morning
Being an unseasonably warm day, it was surprising there wasn't much out this morning as I was drvng down RANSAY around 9:30, there were 2 LE cruisers with lights flashing and an ambulance, couldn't see what was going on. Saw one chubby SW on WLKENS. Kept on driving over to JIMMY's and hit the jackpot, both BIRDIE and the super cute RACHEL greeting me at the door and led me to a table. RACHEL looked great wearing her soft C cupped bra under her pink t shirt, with her blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. She made my mediocre breakfast enjoyable. Guess if I had stayed longer, the SWs would be out strolling, but being impatient, I elected not to wait.
I am in awe of NT who must have a sponsor in order play as much as he does. Is it NIKKIE, BANK OF AMERICA, REEBOK, VERIZON or you must be sper wealthy? LOL I am envious. BBB
-
01-30-13 13:45 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 381Finally Good Pictures Nitetimer. I'm now looking forward to seeing all of these lovely ladies from you.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Shitty
-
01-30-13 13:35 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 81Kathy in Dundalk
I was in Dundalk last Tuesday night / Wednesday morning and saw two girls out on Dundalk Ave. I missed both, but ended up picking up Kathy off of one of the side streets. She's a cute blonde (civi 6 or 7) who looks older than I (presume) she actually is. Kathy said that she had just gotten out of lockup for a pro-vio, and I replied that I'd be happy to help her out. She said she wanted. 25 for a BBBJ, which was fine, and we went off to her spot (a spot that I've used before- it's a decent spot). After a few minutes, she started the usual time complaints, and so I told her to take out the tits. She stated that titplay wasn't covered in the tuition, and I said that I didn't care and I went to town on them. I got more lackluster, toothy BJ and eventually had Kathy give it a break so that I could get myself close, and then I blasted down her throat and she spit it out the window. I gave her an extra Lincoln and dropped her off.
I didn't see much LE out that night, or last night (but I didn't see but one SW out last night either, and that was after checking Dundalk AND Conk [SW perferring to go out when it's 20 degrees rather than 50 degrees, apparently]). I'd probably repeat with Kathy, even though she wasn't fabulous, just because she was fresh and clean with no evidence of using (and a known quantity- I'm getting tired of hoes that are crazy). However, I'd make sure that I told her what I wanted up front (I. E, titties) , so that I don't need to deal with the always ackward mid-relation negotiation.
-
01-30-13 09:30 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 505NT, keep up the good work and doing what you do. Still think we, as a group need to select the hottest girl up on here and throw a gangbang style type party. I know it's short planning, but Super Bowl would of been nice. Open for ideas though.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 08:30 #13106Regular Member

Posts: 23Ditto on the art work
Can't wait. Looks so good looking forward to them. so many.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Great artwork!
-
01-30-13 07:11 #13105Senior Member

Posts: 2419You guys are killing me; my ribs are hurting. It's unfortunate, but the unsavory body parts will report for duty (booty) in the bad girl pix, hahaha.
Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





