Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,166 to 21,180 of 25024
-
01-30-13 14:56 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 129I believe the "puke" bucket used to be filled with icecream. Trust me it's my area of expertise! She has 1 review on the other board and it's quite good with the exception of a very limited menu.
Originally Posted by Willy O
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 22:38 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 1230I read a positive report on her somewhere. Just wondering why she has that puke bucket next to her as she is laying on the counter? Haven't needed one of those in years!
Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 19:13 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 842Genesis
Here you go bro!
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
http://www.tazlist.com/details-4227073
-
01-29-13 17:56 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 1856Can you post more info
Welcome to our corner of the world. And thanks for the post. It isn't often that we find winners esp on BP. However the link is now gone and I couldn't find her by searching Genesis. Could you post her new link when she posts it and also the wording to her ad (esp contact info) so we can all enjoy the great time that you did. And for all those others out here posting please try and copy the ad and post that also. And of course any pics would be good too! Thanks and again welcome! SO
Originally Posted by WBMason
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 13:39 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 129Jackie
After a few regulars fell through yesterday I called Jackie. She had time available because of the snow. I drove over to her condo about 15 from Providence. She greeted me with soft kiss and led me to the bedroom. Left the donation on the bureau and got undressed. Let me say Jackie is everything everyone says she is. Her body is nice and thick and tight. Her skin is unbelievably soft and smooth. We started with a nice BBBJ that went into 69. I flipped her over and ate her pussy until she came and kept going. She blew me some more than on went the rubber. She started with cg then rode me reverse cg. Then I took her doggie I played with her asshole. Her ass is unreal. I wentat it then swithed to mish and pounded until I nutted. She is a great provider and the rate 150 for the half hour was well worth it. I'm not sure how long I stayed but the time was never mentioned. Definately repeating.
Originally Posted by Hornboi82
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 12:10 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 352I may have found my calling in life. I could be a "personal manager". LOL
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 11:20 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 1384Many have no sense. That's why getting digits can be a frustrating experience. Number works today but won't tomorrow. That applies equally to swers and the motel / hotel girls.
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
About the only ones with numbers that work have web sites and aren't inexpensive.
-
01-29-13 11:04 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 473Yeah kind of like: "She needed to cut the visit short. Why didn't she refund me half my fee? Is the extra $75 worth losing 5 clients due to a bad reputation?"
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
Women in this line of work who have any actual business sense are few and far between, and most of those who do stay in the big city and command $3-400 / hr.
-
01-28-13 22:57 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 87Genesis
I saw her the other day and can confirm a nice time with the lady. Very sweet and awesome body.
Originally Posted by WBMason
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 21:44 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 777Jen posts almost daily on BP but Amber has been MIA for a couple of months.
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAGen
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 16:35 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 352I tried to get a hold of Amber on Friday and it was out.
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAGen
[View Original Post]
How much business do they lose out on because they can't keep their phone on. Amazing. Between us two she probably could have paid her phone for a couple months at least.
-
01-28-13 14:25 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 126Same old game with Molly
If it weren't for the fact that I just joined, I would have thought I wrote this post. I had the exact same experience with about two years ago (Mr O's was still around) the only difference was she claimed she jverust moved in and didn't have a bed frame yet and it was her brother coming home for lunch. What was not mentioned was the moles or skin tags all over her crotch area. I was afraid it was warts which further softened my rod. And the pictures while not the fakes she was using then are still fakes, do a Google Image search they are all over the web, her tits NEVER looked like that hers are baby fat small with no definition. If you like kneeling on a hardwood floor trying to get a good angle to a fat indifferent ***** on a couch, go for it.
Originally Posted by Rob8034
[View Original Post]
NASTY!
-
01-28-13 13:37 #3847

Posts: 269Molly
I have heard the "hurry up, my room mate is going to return any minute" routine more times than I can remember! But I'm sure that most of us who have been around for a while are well aware that this is a standard ploy to move your ass the hell out of there as fast as they know how, because of double or overlapping booking! Seriously, I have gotten the "boyfriend is coming" or "room mate is returning" act at least 3 times in 2012 alone!
This is the Molly you are talking about, I assume?
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...als-23/2132795
If so, I saw her about a year ago. If the pics of the thin girl in her current ad are really her, then she must have dropped at least 30 pounds since then, as the Molly that I saw was a chubby girl-not ugly, in my opinion, in fact quite cute-but definitey more than just a few extra pounds. And I got the same deal as Rob8034 below-we had to fuck on the couch, not really good for anything but doggy, as she would not do CG and it was too cramped for mish. However, in all fairness, she DID do almost all of the activities I most enjoy, including, surprisngly, DFK which was pretty damned good, DATY, and BBBJ, as well as that extra-special service that I crave. However, even though she went thru the motions, it was somewhat mechanical, and she was cum-shy-would not let me cum in her mouth, or anywhere on her body, except her stomach. In addition, it was a bum's rush, and I would not repeat for those reasons. So, in SOME ways, Molly is a bit of a scammer (mainly bait and switch) , and the environment in her incall leaves much to be desired, and the half hour session that I paid for turned into a 15 minute quickie. Nevertheless, if you like a quite chubby, but fairly cute little package, she IS capable of deliverng the goods, and, in my case, I do think that she actually tried to provide a decent session. Nevertheless, she is not at all into anything in this biz except the cash-at least that was my impression.
If you want more details about Molly's services, please send me a PM-or better yet, an email if you have my email address, as my inbox fills up much too quickly!
Originally Posted by Rob8034
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-13 00:24 #3846Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone know what happened to Amber or Jen in pawt? I tried to get a hold of them tonight and both of their phones are shut off.
-
01-20-13 22:51 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 92Kelly in Seekonk
I also saw her last week. Sweet girl. She also does a sensual massage. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by P Sil
[View Original Post]
Moby









Reply With Quote




