Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    I read a positive report on her somewhere. Just wondering why she has that puke bucket next to her as she is laying on the counter? Haven't needed one of those in years!

  2. #3857

    Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to our corner of the world. And thanks for the post. It isn't often that we find winners esp on BP. However the link is now gone and I couldn't find her by searching Genesis. Could you post her new link when she posts it and also the wording to her ad (esp contact info) so we can all enjoy the great time that you did. And for all those others out here posting please try and copy the ad and post that also. And of course any pics would be good too! Thanks and again welcome! SO
    Here you go bro!

    http://www.tazlist.com/details-4227073

  3. #3856

    Can you post more info

    Quote Originally Posted by WBMason  [View Original Post]
    First post here, but I'm usually on another site mostly. I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and it's legit, so I decided to join.

    I caught this incredibly hot lady off BP and I have to say, I thought it was too good to be true. Glad I decided to give it a shot and TOFTT.

    Link below:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ial-21/3245096

    Her pictures don't do her justice. She has a killer smile, gorgeous face / eyes. And her body? Good Lord.

    She is a must see if you have the time and the dime.

    Cheers!
    Welcome to our corner of the world. And thanks for the post. It isn't often that we find winners esp on BP. However the link is now gone and I couldn't find her by searching Genesis. Could you post her new link when she posts it and also the wording to her ad (esp contact info) so we can all enjoy the great time that you did. And for all those others out here posting please try and copy the ad and post that also. And of course any pics would be good too! Thanks and again welcome! SO

  4. #3855

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornboi82  [View Original Post]
    Is this the jackie you all are speaking of.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...out-31/2188783

    ?

    Whats her rates?
    After a few regulars fell through yesterday I called Jackie. She had time available because of the snow. I drove over to her condo about 15 from Providence. She greeted me with soft kiss and led me to the bedroom. Left the donation on the bureau and got undressed. Let me say Jackie is everything everyone says she is. Her body is nice and thick and tight. Her skin is unbelievably soft and smooth. We started with a nice BBBJ that went into 69. I flipped her over and ate her pussy until she came and kept going. She blew me some more than on went the rubber. She started with cg then rode me reverse cg. Then I took her doggie I played with her asshole. Her ass is unreal. I wentat it then swithed to mish and pounded until I nutted. She is a great provider and the rate 150 for the half hour was well worth it. I'm not sure how long I stayed but the time was never mentioned. Definately repeating.

  5. #3854
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah kind of like: "She needed to cut the visit short. Why didn't she refund me half my fee? Is the extra $75 worth losing 5 clients due to a bad reputation?"

    Women in this line of work who have any actual business sense are few and far between, and most of those who do stay in the big city and command $3-400 / hr.
    I may have found my calling in life. I could be a "personal manager". LOL

  6. #3853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    Women in this line of work who have any actual business sense are few and far between, and most of those who do stay in the big city and command $3-400 / hr.
    Many have no sense. That's why getting digits can be a frustrating experience. Number works today but won't tomorrow. That applies equally to swers and the motel / hotel girls.

    About the only ones with numbers that work have web sites and aren't inexpensive.

  7. #3852
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get a hold of Amber on Friday and it was out.

    How much business do they lose out on because they can't keep their phone on. Amazing. Between us two she probably could have paid her phone for a couple months at least.
    Yeah kind of like: "She needed to cut the visit short. Why didn't she refund me half my fee? Is the extra $75 worth losing 5 clients due to a bad reputation?"

    Women in this line of work who have any actual business sense are few and far between, and most of those who do stay in the big city and command $3-400 / hr.

  8. #3851

    Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by WBMason  [View Original Post]
    First post here, but I'm usually on another site mostly. I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and it's legit, so I decided to join.

    I caught this incredibly hot lady off BP and I have to say, I thought it was too good to be true. Glad I decided to give it a shot and TOFTT.

    Link below:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ial-21/3245096

    Her pictures don't do her justice. She has a killer smile, gorgeous face / eyes. And her body? Good Lord.

    She is a must see if you have the time and the dime.

    Cheers!
    I saw her the other day and can confirm a nice time with the lady. Very sweet and awesome body.

  9. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoNotAGen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Amber or Jen in pawt? I tried to get a hold of them tonight and both of their phones are shut off.
    Jen posts almost daily on BP but Amber has been MIA for a couple of months.

  10. #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoNotAGen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Amber or Jen in pawt? I tried to get a hold of them tonight and both of their phones are shut off.
    I tried to get a hold of Amber on Friday and it was out.

    How much business do they lose out on because they can't keep their phone on. Amazing. Between us two she probably could have paid her phone for a couple months at least.

  11. #3848

    Same old game with Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob8034  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm brand new to this site and figured I'd start my first post with a bit of info for everyone out there. Considering I'm a newbie it's only fair to give info rather than ask for it.

    So, I responded to a BP ad about 3 weeks ago to a provider named molly out of Prov. Not sure how to copy a link here yet but if you search BP for Molly, it will be (9095) hope that helps. Anyway, texted her to make contact, then called to work out details, she assured me photos were real and we worked out $.6 for FS for 1h and scheduled for later that night. Called when I was on the way and she told me it was to late, even though I called 30mins earlier than our scheduled time. Apparently her roomate was coming home and she didn't want him / her to know, so I agreed to reschedule for the same time tomorrow. Same time next day and I gave her a call, she gave me directions and told me to call when I was close. I called as agreed and she told me to wait outside while she got ready, well about 20 fn mins later she called and said to come to the door. I soon realized that she did not look like the girl in the pics (large belly and tits were saggy as hell) , but I already was there and figured WTF, so we move in the living room (I will give credit that her apt was immaculate, but wasn't there for that) Then after making me wait outside for 20mins she had the balls to tell me that she only only had time for hh at. 8, I agreed, considering I didn't even want to be there after seeing her. Gave don. And was waiting for her to walk me to the bedroom when she said are you going to get undressed cause time is a wasting. I said well where's the bedroom and she said oh no I have to use the couch, WTF how am I supposed to get comfortable like that.

    Well not to waste anymore time, time that she was so worried about, on went the cover for a terrible BJ. It was so bad that after 5mins I said this isn't working, let's move on to something else, thats when an already bad time got worse. She said oh if you want FS it's going to be another. 45 WOW. Since I was standing there Butt A* Naked and at full staff I just gave her the xtra just to get it over with and get out of there. Well. Come to find out that it really was her in the pic because I noticed her tattoos matched the photos (pictures got to be like 8-10yrs old) , proceeded to doggy and after about 5mins, she said you have to hurry cause my boyfriend will be home soon, another WTF, only this time I was so aggravated that I lost all interest. She tried to revive me with a crap HJ and got pi*ed went I wouldn't get hard. I finally had to just say F it, cut my losses and got out of there. She even had the audacity to say I will make it up to you next time you visit, needless to say I will never visit again. $.25 for 20mins and left with a pipe still full. Terrible.

    Poor attitude, flabby unattractive body, and upselling are just a few reasons to watch out for this one (not to mention a BF that could show up at anytime). I hope anyone considering calling her, see's this fir they do not get ripped like I did. I TOFTT on this one and hope someone will return the fav someday. Sorry so long, but needed to give you the full picture of this subpar provider.

    On a brighter note. I scheduled an appointment with another provider for tomorrow. 2grl sess with Rachael and Cali in Cov. Only found 1 review on another site, which wasn't bad, nothing worth bragging about though either. So I am going to T another OFTT and will update you guys soon as I can as to how it went.
    If it weren't for the fact that I just joined, I would have thought I wrote this post. I had the exact same experience with about two years ago (Mr O's was still around) the only difference was she claimed she jverust moved in and didn't have a bed frame yet and it was her brother coming home for lunch. What was not mentioned was the moles or skin tags all over her crotch area. I was afraid it was warts which further softened my rod. And the pictures while not the fakes she was using then are still fakes, do a Google Image search they are all over the web, her tits NEVER looked like that hers are baby fat small with no definition. If you like kneeling on a hardwood floor trying to get a good angle to a fat indifferent ***** on a couch, go for it.

    NASTY!

  12. #3847

    Molly

    I have heard the "hurry up, my room mate is going to return any minute" routine more times than I can remember! But I'm sure that most of us who have been around for a while are well aware that this is a standard ploy to move your ass the hell out of there as fast as they know how, because of double or overlapping booking! Seriously, I have gotten the "boyfriend is coming" or "room mate is returning" act at least 3 times in 2012 alone!

    This is the Molly you are talking about, I assume?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...als-23/2132795

    If so, I saw her about a year ago. If the pics of the thin girl in her current ad are really her, then she must have dropped at least 30 pounds since then, as the Molly that I saw was a chubby girl-not ugly, in my opinion, in fact quite cute-but definitey more than just a few extra pounds. And I got the same deal as Rob8034 below-we had to fuck on the couch, not really good for anything but doggy, as she would not do CG and it was too cramped for mish. However, in all fairness, she DID do almost all of the activities I most enjoy, including, surprisngly, DFK which was pretty damned good, DATY, and BBBJ, as well as that extra-special service that I crave. However, even though she went thru the motions, it was somewhat mechanical, and she was cum-shy-would not let me cum in her mouth, or anywhere on her body, except her stomach. In addition, it was a bum's rush, and I would not repeat for those reasons. So, in SOME ways, Molly is a bit of a scammer (mainly bait and switch) , and the environment in her incall leaves much to be desired, and the half hour session that I paid for turned into a 15 minute quickie. Nevertheless, if you like a quite chubby, but fairly cute little package, she IS capable of deliverng the goods, and, in my case, I do think that she actually tried to provide a decent session. Nevertheless, she is not at all into anything in this biz except the cash-at least that was my impression.

    If you want more details about Molly's services, please send me a PM-or better yet, an email if you have my email address, as my inbox fills up much too quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob8034  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm brand new to this site and figured I'd start my first post with a bit of info for everyone out there. Considering I'm a newbie it's only fair to give info rather than ask for it.

    So, I responded to a BP ad about 3 weeks ago to a provider named molly out of Prov. Not sure how to copy a link here yet but if you search BP for Molly, it will be (9095) hope that helps. Anyway, texted her to make contact, then called to work out details, she assured me photos were real and we worked out $.6 for FS for 1h and scheduled for later that night. Called when I was on the way and she told me it was to late, even though I called 30mins earlier than our scheduled time. Apparently her roomate was coming home and she didn't want him / her to know, so I agreed to reschedule for the same time tomorrow. Same time next day and I gave her a call, she gave me directions and told me to call when I was close. I called as agreed and she told me to wait outside while she got ready, well about 20 fn mins later she called and said to come to the door. I soon realized that she did not look like the girl in the pics (large belly and tits were saggy as hell) , but I already was there and figured WTF, so we move in the living room (I will give credit that her apt was immaculate, but wasn't there for that) Then after making me wait outside for 20mins she had the balls to tell me that she only only had time for hh at. 8, I agreed, considering I didn't even want to be there after seeing her. Gave don. And was waiting for her to walk me to the bedroom when she said are you going to get undressed cause time is a wasting. I said well where's the bedroom and she said oh no I have to use the couch, WTF how am I supposed to get comfortable like that.

    Well not to waste anymore time, time that she was so worried about, on went the cover for a terrible BJ. It was so bad that after 5mins I said this isn't working, let's move on to something else, thats when an already bad time got worse. She said oh if you want FS it's going to be another. 45 WOW. Since I was standing there Butt A* Naked and at full staff I just gave her the xtra just to get it over with and get out of there. Well. Come to find out that it really was her in the pic because I noticed her tattoos matched the photos (pictures got to be like 8-10yrs old) , proceeded to doggy and after about 5mins, she said you have to hurry cause my boyfriend will be home soon, another WTF, only this time I was so aggravated that I lost all interest. She tried to revive me with a crap HJ and got pi*ed went I wouldn't get hard. I finally had to just say F it, cut my losses and got out of there. She even had the audacity to say I will make it up to you next time you visit, needless to say I will never visit again. $.25 for 20mins and left with a pipe still full. Terrible.

    Poor attitude, flabby unattractive body, and upselling are just a few reasons to watch out for this one (not to mention a BF that could show up at anytime). I hope anyone considering calling her, see's this first so they do not get ripped like I did. I TOFTT on this one and hope someone will return the fav someday. Sorry so long, but needed to give you the full picture of this subpar provider.

    On a brighter note. I scheduled an appointment with another provider for tomorrow. 2grl sess with Rachael and Cali in Cov. Only found 1 review on another site, which wasn't bad, nothing worth bragging about though either. So I am going to T another OFTT and will update you guys soon as I can as to how it went.

  13. #3846
    Anyone know what happened to Amber or Jen in pawt? I tried to get a hold of them tonight and both of their phones are shut off.

  14. #3845

    Kelly in Seekonk

    Quote Originally Posted by P Sil  [View Original Post]
    Had a repeat visit with Kelly (or is it Alexsis?) at her location in Seekonk. Had a really good time and would not hesitate to recommend her if you are looking for a GFE.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...day-30/3233859
    I also saw her last week. Sweet girl. She also does a sensual massage. I will repeat.

    Moby

  15. #3844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Kelly in Seekonk

    Had a repeat visit with Kelly (or is it Alexsis?) at her location in Seekonk. Had a really good time and would not hesitate to recommend her if you are looking for a GFE.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...day-30/3233859

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape