Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 430 of 604 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 9059
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2624

    Maybe the software doesn't let regular members post numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to connect phone numbers of this Girl to my complaint so other Hobbyists could see how she Operates when they "Google Search" her phone numbers.

    This Report would come up as a Warning. But the Numbers were XXX out, why is that?
    For future searches, while she may have good reviews elsewhere, Ernie got stood up by Ashleigh at 702-600-9266 and 703-864-8075.

  2. #2623

    Poor HR Skills!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-22/9987340

    702-XXX-9266.

    703-XXX-8075.

    Ashley was advertising on Backpage and she has been reviewed on another site so I called, she answered and directed me to be at the Fair Oaks Mall, west of Dc. I told her to expect me there is 40-minutes, she says she will Text me the hotel address once I am near the Mall. I get to the Mall and call her, she doesn't not answer. I Text her I am there waiting, she does not answer. I wait over an Hour, still she does not answer her cell phone or respond with a Text. This girl is horribly inconsiderate, don't trust her to keep or her word or her appointments, your life and schedule means nothing to her at all. Stay Away.
    Ashleigh seems to suffer from poor HR skills. That, and she is apparently in high demand, so likely overbooks and takes whoever gets there first. I tried to book an early session, called the number in her ad, which she did answer once! Haha. In fairness for my circumstance, I was booking a next day early morning, which she said she may or may not still be awake for. I guess she was not, or at least did not answer her phone. I did not get a chance to see her. YMMV

  3. #2622

    Not Current Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-22/7306677

    Her number: 775-203-3889.

    I contacted her, and she told me the hotel near Fair Oaks Mall. I drove for 45 minutes out there called her 3 times before she answered my call. She asked me to wait 2 minutes. She will call me back. After another 20 minutes, I didn't her anything from her. I called her 5 more times, she answered. She told me to wait for 5 more minutes. Well, guess what. I did enough waiting, so I decided to leave.

    If you guys have more patient than I do, then you can try her. Otherwise, stay away. What a waste of time.
    Her photos are old at best and she showed no enthusiasm. While okay, I do not plan to repeat. YMMV

  4. #2621

    Selina

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-22/7306677

    Her number: 775-203-3889.

    I contacted her, and she told me the hotel near Fair Oaks Mall. I drove for 45 minutes out there called her 3 times before she answered my call. She asked me to wait 2 minutes. She will call me back. After another 20 minutes, I didn't her anything from her. I called her 5 more times, she answered. She told me to wait for 5 more minutes. Well, guess what. I did enough waiting, so I decided to leave.

    If you guys have more patient than I do, then you can try her. Otherwise, stay away. What a waste of time.

  5. #2620

    I'm curious

    What did you find out after you did a search?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vamassage Fan  [View Original Post]
    Alisse.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ful-25/6495439

    Her pics as about as hot as any I've ever seen. Any verification?

    Lotta Latina ads these days. Hard to distinguish the real from the fakes, scams or other.

  6. #2619

    411 Alisse. Hot Pics

    Alisse.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ful-25/6495439

    Her pics as about as hot as any I've ever seen. Any verification?

    Lotta Latina ads these days. Hard to distinguish the real from the fakes, scams or other.

  7. #2618

    Phone numbers are XXX out?

    I was trying to connect phone numbers of this Girl to my complaint so other Hobbyists could see how she Operates when they "Google Search" her phone numbers.

    This Report would come up as a Warning. But the Numbers were XXX out, why is that?

  8. #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-22/9987340

    702-XXX-9266.

    703-XXX-8075.

    Ashley was advertising on Backpage and she has been reviewed on another site so I called, she answered and directed me to be at the Fair Oaks Mall, west of Dc. I told her to expect me there is 40-minutes, she says she will Text me the hotel address once I am near the Mall. I get to the Mall and call her, she doesn't not answer. I Text her I am there waiting, she does not answer. I wait over an Hour, still she does not answer her cell phone or respond with a Text. This girl is horribly inconsiderate, don't trust her to keep or her word or her appointments, your life and schedule means nothing to her at all. Stay Away.
    Welcome to the world of BP mindless inconsiderate hoeing thats filled with wasted time, gas, and patience. NOVA like ATL is like a cesspool of frustration albeit you may find a gem or 2 but it will cost you $$$ or more and even then its spotty.

    PC out

  9. #2616

    Damn!

    Portia is hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    Marlo:

    I seriously doubt that Portia Jenkins is postin BP ads as 'Melissa' so I wouldn't waste my time if I was you.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9601023&page=1

    http://theplayasmansion.info/2012/10...toshop-killah/

    http://www.hiphopstan.com/forum/flas...-her-body.html

    Pizzle

  10. #2615

    Ashley Love. Fair Oaks Mall area

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-22/9987340

    702-XXX-9266.

    703-XXX-8075.

    Ashley was advertising on Backpage and she has been reviewed on another site so I called, she answered and directed me to be at the Fair Oaks Mall, west of Dc. I told her to expect me there is 40-minutes, she says she will Text me the hotel address once I am near the Mall. I get to the Mall and call her, she doesn't not answer. I Text her I am there waiting, she does not answer. I wait over an Hour, still she does not answer her cell phone or respond with a Text. This girl is horribly inconsiderate, don't trust her to keep or her word or her appointments, your life and schedule means nothing to her at all. Stay Away.

  11. #2614

    Sammie using stolen pix

    This dummy advertises that she has an "angle" face. I guess she's looking for some kind of angle, using pix that have been used all over the country, but actually belong to Tessa. The wing tattoo on the shoulder is the giveaway.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-25/9999365

    703-568-5613

  12. #2613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    Marlo:

    I seriously doubt that Portia Jenkins is postin BP ads as 'Melissa' so I wouldn't waste my time if I was you.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9601023&page=1

    http://theplayasmansion.info/2012/10...toshop-killah/

    http://www.hiphopstan.com/forum/flas...-her-body.html

    Pizzle
    Pizzlepro,

    Thanks for the look out. I got zero hits on tiny eye and the forum here. Your comments are much appreciated.

  13. #2612

    I don't understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee  [View Original Post]
    She was unaware of this site and quite unhappy about the explicit chatter and link to her ad."Very dangerous" she said.
    If she is not UTR or a non-pro, why does she care? Seriously. I assume that she posts accurate pics (the ad was removed, so I cannot se it). If she posts her picture as an escort, why does she have an issue with people talking about her services as an escort? That is what she advertises? If she posts a fake picture, then why does she care. Obviously she uses a fake picture for a purpose? I just don't get it. At least not from her perspective.

    I normally can see an angle for a provider's angst, but not in this scenario. Am I missing something?

  14. #2611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Sweet Marie

    Had a nice recent dream about Marie and I'm happy to report that she lived up to her reviews.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=203896

    Fair warning, what you see in the pics is what you get and she is definitely of the BBW variety. That being said, she is genuinely sweet and eager to please. And what I most enjoyed was how she got into it and really went after getting her own nut (while not forgetting about me). There was no faking it and watching her face as she rode me CG-style was great. No DFK or LFK, however, so she just misses out on the GFE standard. She was running a special for $/hh and even with the short massage she started with, I didn't feel rushed at all. If she's your type, you could do far worse. And I also got the sense that for her regulars she might open up a bit more and hit that GFE mark.

    FYI, she left the area today but comes back every week or so.

  15. #2610

    Reese using stolen pix

    One of her pix is from Riley 503, and the others are from Ashley Tink. Phone number has no internet presence before Wednesday.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ie-23/10000605

    757-535-9598.

    Anyone who's checked out BP for more than a few months should recognize Riley 503 right away, but "Reese" is counting on all the suckers who don't read boards or do their homework. Don't be one of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape