Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 9059
-
01-30-13 00:41 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 2686Maybe the software doesn't let regular members post numbers?
For future searches, while she may have good reviews elsewhere, Ernie got stood up by Ashleigh at 702-600-9266 and 703-864-8075.
Originally Posted by Ernie8
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 21:47 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 101Poor HR Skills!
Ashleigh seems to suffer from poor HR skills. That, and she is apparently in high demand, so likely overbooks and takes whoever gets there first. I tried to book an early session, called the number in her ad, which she did answer once! Haha. In fairness for my circumstance, I was booking a next day early morning, which she said she may or may not still be awake for. I guess she was not, or at least did not answer her phone. I did not get a chance to see her. YMMV
Originally Posted by Ernie8
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 21:22 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 101Not Current Photos
Her photos are old at best and she showed no enthusiasm. While okay, I do not plan to repeat. YMMV
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 19:40 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 208Selina
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-22/7306677
Her number: 775-203-3889.
I contacted her, and she told me the hotel near Fair Oaks Mall. I drove for 45 minutes out there called her 3 times before she answered my call. She asked me to wait 2 minutes. She will call me back. After another 20 minutes, I didn't her anything from her. I called her 5 more times, she answered. She told me to wait for 5 more minutes. Well, guess what. I did enough waiting, so I decided to leave.
If you guys have more patient than I do, then you can try her. Otherwise, stay away. What a waste of time.
-
01-29-13 13:13 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 166I'm curious
What did you find out after you did a search?
Originally Posted by Vamassage Fan
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 10:52 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 146411 Alisse. Hot Pics
Alisse.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ful-25/6495439
Her pics as about as hot as any I've ever seen. Any verification?
Lotta Latina ads these days. Hard to distinguish the real from the fakes, scams or other.
-
01-28-13 13:07 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 61Phone numbers are XXX out?
I was trying to connect phone numbers of this Girl to my complaint so other Hobbyists could see how she Operates when they "Google Search" her phone numbers.
This Report would come up as a Warning. But the Numbers were XXX out, why is that?
-
01-28-13 11:23 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 1959Welcome to the world of BP mindless inconsiderate hoeing thats filled with wasted time, gas, and patience. NOVA like ATL is like a cesspool of frustration albeit you may find a gem or 2 but it will cost you $$$ or more and even then its spotty.
Originally Posted by Ernie8
[View Original Post]
PC out
-
01-27-13 21:22 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 166Damn!
Portia is hot!
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-13 18:47 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 61Ashley Love. Fair Oaks Mall area
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-22/9987340
702-XXX-9266.
703-XXX-8075.
Ashley was advertising on Backpage and she has been reviewed on another site so I called, she answered and directed me to be at the Fair Oaks Mall, west of Dc. I told her to expect me there is 40-minutes, she says she will Text me the hotel address once I am near the Mall. I get to the Mall and call her, she doesn't not answer. I Text her I am there waiting, she does not answer. I wait over an Hour, still she does not answer her cell phone or respond with a Text. This girl is horribly inconsiderate, don't trust her to keep or her word or her appointments, your life and schedule means nothing to her at all. Stay Away.
-
01-27-13 07:59 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 2686Sammie using stolen pix
This dummy advertises that she has an "angle" face. I guess she's looking for some kind of angle, using pix that have been used all over the country, but actually belong to Tessa. The wing tattoo on the shoulder is the giveaway.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-25/9999365
703-568-5613
-
01-27-13 05:13 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 163Appreciated!
Pizzlepro,
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the look out. I got zero hits on tiny eye and the forum here. Your comments are much appreciated.
-
01-26-13 21:25 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 229I don't understand.
If she is not UTR or a non-pro, why does she care? Seriously. I assume that she posts accurate pics (the ad was removed, so I cannot se it). If she posts her picture as an escort, why does she have an issue with people talking about her services as an escort? That is what she advertises? If she posts a fake picture, then why does she care. Obviously she uses a fake picture for a purpose? I just don't get it. At least not from her perspective.
Originally Posted by Black Coffee
[View Original Post]
I normally can see an angle for a provider's angst, but not in this scenario. Am I missing something?
-
01-26-13 19:56 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 1991Sweet Marie
Had a nice recent dream about Marie and I'm happy to report that she lived up to her reviews.
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=203896
Fair warning, what you see in the pics is what you get and she is definitely of the BBW variety. That being said, she is genuinely sweet and eager to please. And what I most enjoyed was how she got into it and really went after getting her own nut (while not forgetting about me). There was no faking it and watching her face as she rode me CG-style was great. No DFK or LFK, however, so she just misses out on the GFE standard. She was running a special for $/hh and even with the short massage she started with, I didn't feel rushed at all. If she's your type, you could do far worse. And I also got the sense that for her regulars she might open up a bit more and hit that GFE mark.
FYI, she left the area today but comes back every week or so.
-
01-26-13 05:11 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 2686Reese using stolen pix
One of her pix is from Riley 503, and the others are from Ashley Tink. Phone number has no internet presence before Wednesday.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ie-23/10000605
757-535-9598.
Anyone who's checked out BP for more than a few months should recognize Riley 503 right away, but "Reese" is counting on all the suckers who don't read boards or do their homework. Don't be one of them.
















