Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2609

    Wonder Why No One Has Taken The Plunge?

    Marlo:

    I seriously doubt that Portia Jenkins is postin BP ads as 'Melissa' so I wouldn't waste my time if I was you.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9601023&page=1

    http://theplayasmansion.info/2012/10...toshop-killah/

    http://www.hiphopstan.com/forum/flas...-her-body.html

    Pizzle

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    I see no one has ventured out to see this one yet. Sounds nice on the phone and she has been posting for quite some time now. I guess it will be me who TOFTT. Report to follwo soon.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...est-20/9459359

  2. #2608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Melissa in Woodbridge?

    I see no one has ventured out to see this one yet. Sounds nice on the phone and she has been posting for quite some time now. I guess it will be me who TOFTT. Report to follwo soon.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...est-20/9459359

  3. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    Outcall is near suicide. The only time I suggest taking an outcall would be on the morning of the last day you are checked into a hotel / motel. Having an outcall at home is just stupid because then the woman and her pimp crew know where you live and she has the chance to check out your stuff while in your home. If you take an outcall to your home do not be surprised if you are robbed soon after.

    Same applies to taking one in the hotel / motel where you will be sleeping the rest of the night. She will tell her crew all about the nice things she saw in your room and you may well be woke up by a thug or two ripping you off and possibly hurting you. These things happen all the time but are never reported to the police for obvious reasons.

    So do not set yourself up for robbery or an ass whipping! Do not do outcalls!

    JJ
    I agree with never doing an outcall at home. There are lots of reasons that is bad. Provider could leave something significant other could find. Possible blackmail. Robbery. Nobody here is disputing that outcall at your residence is a terrible idea. Hopefully some newbies read this before they make the mistake. Even if you do it and nothing bad happens, it is just a matter of time until something bad does happen.

    I have however seen providers in a hotel room a few times. There are a few things I do if it is a room that I will be sleeping in or staying a few nights.

    1. Don't use a room on the first floor. You wouldn't want someone coming in the window when you are asleep.

    2. Make sure the door has multiple good solid locks. Lots of places have a deadbolt and a latch to go with the electronic lock.

    3. Don't leave anything valuable within sight or easy reach of the bed or bathroom. She doesn't need to know if you have anything nice in the room.

    4. Keep an eye on the provider so she doesn't look through anything. Don't take a piss or clean up with the provider present, she could rip you off.

    5. Don't let the provider call anyone to let them know when she is leaving. You wouldn't want someone waiting to push their way in when you let her out.

    6. If it is not a well reviewed established provider, meet the girl outside, in the lobby, or by the elevator. Some providers may not be comfortable with this.

  4. #2606

    How did she find out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee  [View Original Post]
    She was unaware of this site and quite unhappy about the explicit chatter and link to her ad."Very dangerous" she said.
    Very curious as to how she found out about this site. It is apparent from what she said that she did not know this site existed. Vanessa is a very astute girl and whoever showed her the site (trying to impress her) , may have scared her from returning. Damn, some of you guys never learn. Thanks a lot.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  5. #2605
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #2604

    Tmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tapas  [View Original Post]
    She said she would be here until Tuesday. Likely returning in April on her next break. She said.
    She was unaware of this site and quite unhappy about the explicit chatter and link to her ad."Very dangerous" she said.

  7. #2603

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time. She has great personality. The link is dead, so I guess that she left?
    She said she would be here until Tuesday. Likely returning in April on her next break. She said.

  8. #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapas  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see Vietnamese Vanessa last time see came into town but the timing was off.

    This time everything worked out, and very well.

    Young GFE provider is not to be missed, though her rates are not cheap.

    She is only here for a few days.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ent-23/9921657
    I saw her last time. She has great personality. The link is dead, so I guess that she left?

  9. #2601

    The very rare times I do outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I have to beg difference to some of your post. You are correct to not do outcalls at your home. You are also correct to wait until the last day to do outcalls at your motel room. I just believe that you have more control over different / bad situations by doing outcalls. You are the only person with a key to enter the room. No surprises. There are other advantages to outcall but I will not reveal them. The girls and their pimps read this forum and would know how to counteract these advantages.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    If I find a girl and am very certain that she's an indy, I might pick her up at the Metro or her house (if she lives with her parents) , then drive her back to my place, taking back roads and a roundabout way.

    I last did this about a year ago, with someone I'd found who wasn't quite UTR, but wasn't a full-time pro either. She had no idea where she was, and didn't care. I watched to see if she was looking at street signs, which she wasn't.

    I used to let girls drive to my place for outcalls after I'd seen them a number of times, or if they were well-known high-end indies. I might have done this with 4-5 girls over a 15-year period, and the last time was at least 5-6 years ago. Probably wouldn't do it again these days, and wouldn't recommend it to the inexperienced.

  10. #2600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    No argument here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I have to beg difference to some of your post. You are correct to not do outcalls at your home. You are also correct to wait until the last day to do outcalls at your motel room. I just believe that you have more control over different / bad situations by doing outcalls. You are the only person with a key to enter the room. No surprises. There are other advantages to outcall but I will not reveal them. The girls and their pimps read this forum and would know how to counteract these advantages.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    If you want to make yourself that vulnerable. Have at it!

    Good luck! If you have not had a bad experience with outcall yet. Just wait. I just hope when it happens you are damaged too much.

    Peace,

    JJ

  11. #2599

    Not to start an argument

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    Outcall is near suicide. The only time I suggest taking an outcall would be on the morning of the last day you are checked into a hotel / motel. Having an outcall at home is just stupid because then the woman and her pimp crew know where you live and she has the chance to check out your stuff while in your home. If you take an outcall to your home do not be surprised if you are robbed soon after.

    Same applies to taking one in the hotel / motel where you will be sleeping the rest of the night. She will tell her crew all about the nice things she saw in your room and you may well be woke up by a thug or two ripping you off and possibly hurting you. These things happen all the time but are never reported to the police for obvious reasons.

    So do not set yourself up for robbery or an ass whipping! Do not do outcalls!

    JJ
    I have to beg difference to some of your post. You are correct to not do outcalls at your home. You are also correct to wait until the last day to do outcalls at your motel room. I just believe that you have more control over different / bad situations by doing outcalls. You are the only person with a key to enter the room. No surprises. There are other advantages to outcall but I will not reveal them. The girls and their pimps read this forum and would know how to counteract these advantages.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  12. #2598

    Now that you've been warned away from the ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Tvrmk363  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Does anyone have any experience with the ladies in the ads on BP that show nice looking late 30's and early 40's Providers?

    I come to NOVA for work and have looked at the ads several times.

    Is the rate a show up rate and negotiated from there? The rate is always $160 and the ladies do outcall only.

    Any information would be appreciated!

    Not sure if I'm asking in the correct forum or not but let me know.

    Thanks
    You need to RTFF and start doing your homework. The basic search would have turned up results showing that these 160 ads are all ripoffs. Read, read, read, use Google and Google image, then start contributing. The more you give, the more you get.

  13. #2597

    Nikki in Fredericksburg

    So my first time posting here, went to see Nikki after looking at her ad for a while. She looked smoking hot in her ad but it was kind of weird because her TERid she posts has a different number associated with it. Anyway, decided to TOFTT and gave her a call. Typical 3 call system and I was at a mid-rate hotel close to the highway. She asked if I was LE and then gave me her room number. Once I got up to her room the door opens and it's definitely NOT the girl in the pictures. Now I got to say that it's not that she was ugly, she actually wasn't THAT bad and if the circumstances were different I probably woulda just went with it, but I had my heart set on the girl in the pics. I told her she definitely wasn't the girl in the pictures and she said I could leave if I liked. Well no sh*t, I just decided to walk away. Damn, I was really really hoping it was the girl in the pictures, but whatever. Maybe it really is her ad but she's traveling with a friend and decided to throw her friend a bone or something.

    70BuStY GoDDeSS. :-•* LOOKS•&9734; • GOOD•&9734; • FEELS •&9734; • EVEN •&9734; • BETTER * •- ¦- (sPeCiaLs) 70. 23.

    If Your Looking For An Up Beat,

    Sexy&Attractive Carmel Beauty w / Curves.

    Sweet As Can Be w / A Beautiful Smile&Irresistible Charm,

    Combined w / My Fun Flirty Attitude.

    I'm Thats Girl For YOU!

    You Like What You See?

    You'll Like Me Even More In Person; So I Heard!

    I'm Reliable&Ready To Give What You Need. &9733; . NIKKi.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Fredericksburg,

    http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...-70-23/8232599

  14. #2596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Remember too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    It is customary for a newbie to TOFTT to prove himself, but I am so sick of these $160 girls ripping off everyone that I will tell you not to do it. The $160 girls come to your room, pocket the money and tell you that "Sex for money is illegal". They will not give you your money back and will call the cops, or leave if you press them for the return of the money. I have never had this happen to me, but I know of a some unsuspecting members that it has happened to. There is a way to avoid getting ripped off by these girls if you have the knowledge and the experience.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Outcall is near suicide. The only time I suggest taking an outcall would be on the morning of the last day you are checked into a hotel / motel. Having an outcall at home is just stupid because then the woman and her pimp crew know where you live and she has the chance to check out your stuff while in your home. If you take an outcall to your home do not be surprised if you are robbed soon after.

    Same applies to taking one in the hotel / motel where you will be sleeping the rest of the night. She will tell her crew all about the nice things she saw in your room and you may well be woke up by a thug or two ripping you off and possibly hurting you. These things happen all the time but are never reported to the police for obvious reasons.

    So do not set yourself up for robbery or an ass whipping! Do not do outcalls!

    JJ

  15. #2595

    They are RIP OFFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tvrmk363  [View Original Post]
    Hi guy's,

    Does anyone have any experience with the ladies in the ads on BP that show nice looking late 30's and early 40's Providers?

    I come to NOVA for work and have looked at the ads several times.

    Is the rate a show up rate and negotiated from there? The rate is always $160 and the ladies do outcall only.

    Any information would be appreciated!

    Not sure if I'm asking in the correct forum or not but let me know.

    Thanks
    It is customary for a newbie to TOFTT to prove himself, but I am so sick of these $160 girls ripping off everyone that I will tell you not to do it. The $160 girls come to your room, pocket the money and tell you that "Sex for money is illegal". They will not give you your money back and will call the cops, or leave if you press them for the return of the money. I have never had this happen to me, but I know of a some unsuspecting members that it has happened to. There is a way to avoid getting ripped off by these girls if you have the knowledge and the experience.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape