Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!
    One of the other girls was Loys (Lois). After the move to Mystic Ave. They got shut down. I was there twice and both times seemed to get the wrong girl. I think they are in Arlington now.

  2. #2158

    There was.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    I think you are thinking of Lenny.
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!

  3. #2157

    Lenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Forget Josie; josie worked with a friend their who was hot; I forget her name but she was a gem.
    I think you are thinking of Lenny.

  4. #2156

    Jamaica Plain Area

    Decided to TOFTT yesterday.

    Tianna posts on Craigs. I responded and set something up for 4 pm.

    I called to confirm at 330 but no answer. She called me back at 4 and stated she needed 20 minutes to clean up.

    Well the 20 minutes ended up being 40, so I only went with a 30 min app due to lack of time.

    I originally thought she was going to be Spanish, but she is African American. Spinner type with cute body.

    Her placed smelled of cigs but I dealt with it.

    Her massage was actually very good and the ending was as well.

    She allowed OTC, and UTC on top.

    Her rates are a bit high .60 for the half and 20 tip.

    I would only repeat if in a pinch.

  5. #2155

    Lenny from malus

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Forget Josie; josie worked with a friend their who was hot; I forget her name but she was a gem.
    Lenny was her name.

  6. #2154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Forget about josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vze9021  [View Original Post]
    Was driving by Malu's old place in Medford the other day and was wondering what ever happend to Josy. Anyone know where she is?
    Forget Josie; josie worked with a friend their who was hot; I forget her name but she was a gem.

  7. #2153

    Visiting MP. Quincy

    Those of you familiar with Christina of Quincy (reviewed here) , I recently corresponded with her by email as I had wanted to see her for a long time. Phone was unsuccessful, but she replied to email. Anyway, I was set to see her then she told me that her friend from Florida was visiting and was going to be using her place for the week, so she would not be doing appointments for that week. However she recommended I try her friend (Ginger).

    I did and boy am I glad. Ginger offers the same session as Christina from what has been described on this board. High rate ($$, no tip) , but it's an hour in heaven with a seriously hot provider. She (like Christina) is from Colombia, and she looks a bit like Jenaveve Jolie if you like that kind of thing. She gets totally naked and rubs all over your front and then back. No FS, no oral by her, but still a very sensual session with a nice girl.

    Now I'm anxious to see Christina for a repeat.

  8. #2152

    Josy. Malu's girl

    Was driving by Malu's old place in Medford the other day and was wondering what ever happend to Josy. Anyone know where she is?

  9. #2151

    Funny story

    This boards is to make each other aware of who to avoid and who might be worth our time & $$ not to bash people. Makes us all look like dick heads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    I guess I should not have used the title "funny story". Probably a poor choice of words. And for the record, the baby was not in the room when the finish happened. The baby was sleeping in a car seat in the other room. Sorry to create quite a stir, I hope I didn't offend anyone.

    Be cool and stay safe.

  10. #2150

    Follow Up

    I guess I should not have used the title "funny story". Probably a poor choice of words. And for the record, the baby was not in the room when the finish happened. The baby was sleeping in a car seat in the other room. Sorry to create quite a stir, I hope I didn't offend anyone.

    Be cool and stay safe.

  11. #2149

    I agree with Assman

    This story is not funny but rather shows some of the sad situations many of these ladies are dealing with in their lives. Help her out rather than use her as a form of entertainment. I'm sure it was uncomfortable to deal with for a monger but sometimes you have to just be a decent person and understand that she's doing what she's got to do to survive.

    [QUOTEAssman3; 1655144]You probably shouldn't share stories like this. I would't call this a funny story either. More like a bit disturbing.

    Am[/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.

  12. #2148

    Revere Body Rub ad for Penn or Pam

    Called # in ad (easy to find on BP, probably spoke to Penn? Because different accent than the Pam that I saw on arrival. Its a small 2nd floor MP on Squire Road. Above a nail salon. A small woman was apparently leaving when I arrived between 5-6 pm. She purposely kept her back to me & did not speak. Pam greeted me, $80 and left room while disrobed. Table had face cradle. Music too loud. Pam is 23, from Honduras, plump and very soft spoken. As expected, massage was awful. The hot lotion was 99% unscented but all she did was spread it around on my back for half hour. Some hot lotion on legs but no adventure to the sensitive areas unfortunately. On flip, did a little similar oil smoothing then asked if any more areas needed massage. I could barely hear her. Some otc but no utc. H. R. Was just OK, cleanup ok.

    80/40 won't repeat.

  13. #2147

    Funny Story?

    Thats pretty f'd up, not sure what I would have done. Pretty sure junior would have gone turtle. To each there own!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.

  14. #2146

    No direspect please

    If this was myself in this situation I would have taken her to Stop&Shop and had her go to town on me. Then given her the money for a babysitter for a day to hold till I could see her again and that way she would get the sitter for the day and a full no stress day in of work in a relaxed state. Just my. 02 cents. BTW some of these girls like her in her situation did not plan on a turn of events in life and being left alone to support your baby quodos to her for making ends meet. We all make mistakes Christ I passed on Google stock when it first came out shame on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    I have to share a funny story with the board. I took a chance with a provider that I have never seen a few weeks ago. I showed up to her small studio and on her way there, she called me to tell me that she couldn't find a baby sitter on such short notice and she was bringing her baby with her and if I wanted to cancel she would understand. I said no problem, as I was really in the need of a real massage. Met her at her place and she was very cute short, hippish looking and a nice pleasant attitude. She had her baby in a car seat carrier and told me to go in and get comfortable. I got on the table and she then gave me a very good massage. While on my stomach, the baby started to fuss a little bit and she said excuse me, I brought a personal baby carrier. So I peeked out the side and she was putting him in a front carrier, he stopped fussing immediately. So this went on for about 2 more times. While I was on my stomach. She told me to flip and the baby was back in the car seat. She proceeded to massage my front and the baby started again. So once again, she was excuse me and was very apologetic. She said she would give me a free session next time for the inconvenience and she would have child care for sure. So she bends down and picks up the baby, puts him in the sling and bam, pulls out her boob and starts breast feeding him. And then continues to massage me while the baby is eating. LOL. BTW, very nice up top. To close out, I left happy on all accounts.

    More to follow when I see her again. I will see if she wants her info posted.

  15. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    Jan 18. Get a FACIAL
    I drove past this place to the one right nearby. Did not get a facial (or a wax) , but did leave happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape