Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,421 to 48,435 of 61469
-
01-25-13 13:12 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 142B / CB possible sighting
This is a bit late to ask but I found myself in be / cb Wednesday afternoon around quarter till 4 when I saw this cute little blonde about 20y / o 5' and 100lbs. She was out near the 7/11 looking at cars but she was gone when I went back to get another look. Has anyone else seen her.
-
01-25-13 00:58 #13048Banned Member

Posts: 1312Most of them are old
Most of those reports are maybe a year or more older there some recent ones on there also
Originally Posted by Slick Tool
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 22:30 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks
Mr. See, I like BBW's (especially Hispanic)! If you pm me with details I would definitely return the favor.
Originally Posted by MrSeeYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 21:38 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 280Getting older
I have been in that same situation. It is like being in a desert and thinking that you saw an oasis, only to find out that you practically killed yourself trying to circle back around the block for nothing. I cannot wait for spring forward and some more daylight.
Originally Posted by Myfriend
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 17:49 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 61Re: charm city
Just stumbled on that yesterday myself. Amazing cache of detailed reviews and pix. Quite entertaining; but the "post" dates for each posts all show up as the date that you are viewing. So can't really tell how hold they are; but some are clearly very recent.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 17:19 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Full Inbox
My bad bro, I've been meaning to clean it out. Should be able to hit me up now.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 13:25 #13043Banned Member

Posts: 19Stolen Posts
This is posted on the bottom of the home page (front page) of this site. Whoever is taking posts from here is clearly in violation of copy right laws."Website owned by USASG Internet Properties, Inc. Copyright ©2000. 2012 All Rights Reserved ."
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 10:41 #13042Regular Member

Posts: 9Need Help
Hi Guys,
I travel to Baltimore every 3 months and arrive early Feb. I have meet a few SW around B / CB but never save their phone numbers. (don't want the Missus finding them in my phone LOL). So I was wondering if anyone can help with a few names and numbers etc I may know some of them just save me trawling around and I am not that street savey.
Thanks
-
01-24-13 09:45 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 208Tbroi 2
Hey brother, I can't respond to your PM request if your box are full. LOL!
-
01-24-13 08:56 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 438Scam city
Pictures of deceased SWs old reports taken from here WTF.
-
01-24-13 07:46 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 319Same Here
I found several post of mine on there and one of me and Janice broken up into two different post on two different days. I know that I did not post this anywhere else. This is crazy and old post pretending to be new. Pretty deceptive move on the dates of these post.
-
01-24-13 07:39 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 677Cia
There is also a vintage post about Cia who has been out of the game for years.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 07:37 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 368Reposting pic
The initial post didn't allow the pic to attach. Trying again.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 04:52 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 252I just went to this site and found that all of the ads were taken from here. I know because 5 of the ads were posts from me, and I have never repost anywhere. Maybe in the fine print Jackson is aloud to sell the post to other sites, I'm ok with that, but if someone is just taken the posts and using them, than that needs tobe look into. By the way the first ad on charmcity has Ruthie from about 5 years ago and is calling her Chrissy.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-13 03:17 #13035Banned Member

Posts: 1312Old / new reports
Has anyone been to Charmcitypage. Com It has a section on SW's and has old / new reports posted









Reply With Quote





