Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13003

    Same Here

    I found several post of mine on there and one of me and Janice broken up into two different post on two different days. I know that I did not post this anywhere else. This is crazy and old post pretending to be new. Pretty deceptive move on the dates of these post.

  2. #13002

    Cia

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Charmcitypage. Com It has a section on SW's and has old / new reports posted
    There is also a vintage post about Cia who has been out of the game for years.

  3. #13001

    Reposting pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 226196

    After releasing Pretty J / Diamond earlier, a friend spotted Dawn stooping on Wilkens. Slowed down on the pass and got that smile. He circled the block, and made the scoop at the corner. Dawn is about 30, 5'8".115, and mixed with white and Cherokee. Easy to get along with, friendly and personable. She declined darnels spot, and recommended dees, my friend was prepared and accepted. Arrived and took care of house fee, and told just wanted BJ. Layers of clothes came off and he was pleasantly surprised. Trim body, no marks, soft skin. Pretty good BBBJCIM with spit. Decent technique, took direction well, could have gotten a little deeper, but no complaints. Gave a a 7 for looks and 7 for performance. He would repeat. Digits are available.
    The initial post didn't allow the pic to attach. Trying again.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0038.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	226439

  4. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Charmcitypage. Com It has a section on SW's and has old / new reports posted
    I just went to this site and found that all of the ads were taken from here. I know because 5 of the ads were posts from me, and I have never repost anywhere. Maybe in the fine print Jackson is aloud to sell the post to other sites, I'm ok with that, but if someone is just taken the posts and using them, than that needs tobe look into. By the way the first ad on charmcity has Ruthie from about 5 years ago and is calling her Chrissy.

  5. #12999

    Old / new reports

    Has anyone been to Charmcitypage. Com It has a section on SW's and has old / new reports posted

  6. #12998

    Joyce on 25th St.

    Spotted a BSW the other day with big fat bubble butt. Had to stop and' scoop. Said her name was Joyce. 32 years old. Not much to look at in the face. Marks on her hands. 25 for BBBJCIM. Service was standard. She stopped as she was almost finished catching and told me I was "using too much pressure". AKA I was squeezing that fat ass too hard. LOL. No sooner had I dropped her off, a late-model dark grey car pulls up to her. Pimp? Didn't ask for her number. LE was nowhere to be seen.

  7. #12997

    Blonde?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Rosedale, privet location, clean and cozy. Blonde (late 30's) accommodating and cordial. She aimed to please. Trade welcome.
    And who may this be?

  8. #12996

    Sting: Conkling

    Tonight there is a police van parked in Santonis lot. Girl conveyed from marked vehicle to back of van. Probably not the first. This is new arrangement. Usually police van is parked in lot behind CVS on Haven.

    Couple of new faces on the stroll. Be careful.

  9. #12995
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    I can't wait to get down to Baltimore to see Sarah, she is so hot, these are the best pics yet, I did get the digits from you hope they are still good. I hope to get down there within the next few weeks.

  10. #12994
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalKaos  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Noel after a few spirits, wish I hadn't. Lovely girl sexy big titties, sadly just bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse. I am never a quick pop but it took longer then 10 mins and she wanted to bail. YMMV if you are a quick pop and like eye candy she might be the one for you. She is dirty blonde Eastern European looking beautiful tits just nothing behnd them. You have been warned.
    I know what you mean with the never a quick pop thing. I often take quite a bit, but luckily I found a girl who is very much willing to put in the time until I get off. She's definitely not a quitter, she's quite the trooper.

  11. #12993
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Love the last shot with stuff spillin out of her mouth!

  12. #12992

    Great Cum Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Sexy lady and nice picture like the cim shots got any creampie picture keep up the good work.

  13. #12991

    Dawn

    Attachment 226196

    After releasing Pretty J / Diamond earlier, a friend spotted Dawn stooping on Wilkens. Slowed down on the pass and got that smile. He circled the block, and made the scoop at the corner. Dawn is about 30, 5'8".115, and mixed with white and Cherokee. Easy to get along with, friendly and personable. She declined darnels spot, and recommended dees, my friend was prepared and accepted. Arrived and took care of house fee, and told just wanted BJ. Layers of clothes came off and he was pleasantly surprised. Trim body, no marks, soft skin. Pretty good BBBJCIM with spit. Decent technique, took direction well, could have gotten a little deeper, but no complaints. Gave a a 7 for looks and 7 for performance. He would repeat. Digits are available.

  14. #12990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    She really is hot! Thanks for a great post.

  15. #12989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    The Rest of Sarah

    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah7.jpg‎   Sarah8.PNG‎   Sarah9.jpg‎   Sarah10.jpg‎   Sarah11.jpg‎  

    Sarah12.PNG‎   Sarah13.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape