Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Elements in medford?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, just came back to mass after 2 yrs and just found out that both cat are now history. Can some share any info, please, pm me, about elements in Medford or any other places like the old cat? Thanks in advance and I will share info afterward
    Never heard that anything would develope there. Other than good massage

  2. #2164
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!
    I saw Josy once, and Malu was probably in the right on this one. Way too risky. Tongue went back there even though I didn't request it, and didn't want it. And she was reluctant to stop. Also tried to perform BBFS 3 times without asking and without my consent before I finally had to get up off the table to fight her off. When I protested, she said she didn't have sex for money, and this was for pleasure. Evidently what I wanted didn't figure into this. I was glad to learn that my big head can overrule the little head when it matters.

  3. #2163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Places like cat

    Hi gents, just came back to mass after 2 yrs and just found out that both cat are now history. Can some share any info, please, pm me, about elements in Medford or any other places like the old cat? Thanks in advance and I will share info afterward

  4. #2162

    Ginger

    I had a session with Ginger as well. I would agree that she was very young and hot. But I disagree about the options that you listed. PM me for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    Those of you familiar with Christina of Quincy (reviewed here) , I recently corresponded with her by email as I had wanted to see her for a long time. Phone was unsuccessful, but she replied to email. Anyway, I was set to see her then she told me that her friend from Florida was visiting and was going to be using her place for the week, so she would not be doing appointments for that week. However she recommended I try her friend (Ginger).

    I did and boy am I glad. Ginger offers the same session as Christina from what has been described on this board. High rate ($$, no tip) , but it's an hour in heaven with a seriously hot provider. She (like Christina) is from Colombia, and she looks a bit like Jenaveve Jolie if you like that kind of thing. She gets totally naked and rubs all over your front and then back. No FS, no oral by her, but still a very sensual session with a nice girl.

    Now I'm anxious to see Christina for a repeat.

  5. #2161

    Lenny

    Ahh. This brings back great memories! I experienced both Lenny and Josy in Malu's old place. Both had some incredible oral skills, but Lenny, was much, much hotter. I would give my left nut for another crack at her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!

  6. #2160
    Malu the lady that runs Essential in Revere?

  7. #2159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Lenny yes that was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!
    I already pm'ed another member; yes it was lenny, she was unbelievable with me. Wow those are good memories too bad she is gone; wow is all I can say

  8. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!
    One of the other girls was Loys (Lois). After the move to Mystic Ave. They got shut down. I was there twice and both times seemed to get the wrong girl. I think they are in Arlington now.

  9. #2157

    There was.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    I think you are thinking of Lenny.
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!

  10. #2156

    Lenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Forget Josie; josie worked with a friend their who was hot; I forget her name but she was a gem.
    I think you are thinking of Lenny.

  11. #2155

    Jamaica Plain Area

    Decided to TOFTT yesterday.

    Tianna posts on Craigs. I responded and set something up for 4 pm.

    I called to confirm at 330 but no answer. She called me back at 4 and stated she needed 20 minutes to clean up.

    Well the 20 minutes ended up being 40, so I only went with a 30 min app due to lack of time.

    I originally thought she was going to be Spanish, but she is African American. Spinner type with cute body.

    Her placed smelled of cigs but I dealt with it.

    Her massage was actually very good and the ending was as well.

    She allowed OTC, and UTC on top.

    Her rates are a bit high .60 for the half and 20 tip.

    I would only repeat if in a pinch.

  12. #2154

    Lenny from malus

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Forget Josie; josie worked with a friend their who was hot; I forget her name but she was a gem.
    Lenny was her name.

  13. #2153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Forget about josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vze9021  [View Original Post]
    Was driving by Malu's old place in Medford the other day and was wondering what ever happend to Josy. Anyone know where she is?
    Forget Josie; josie worked with a friend their who was hot; I forget her name but she was a gem.

  14. #2152

    Visiting MP. Quincy

    Those of you familiar with Christina of Quincy (reviewed here) , I recently corresponded with her by email as I had wanted to see her for a long time. Phone was unsuccessful, but she replied to email. Anyway, I was set to see her then she told me that her friend from Florida was visiting and was going to be using her place for the week, so she would not be doing appointments for that week. However she recommended I try her friend (Ginger).

    I did and boy am I glad. Ginger offers the same session as Christina from what has been described on this board. High rate ($$, no tip) , but it's an hour in heaven with a seriously hot provider. She (like Christina) is from Colombia, and she looks a bit like Jenaveve Jolie if you like that kind of thing. She gets totally naked and rubs all over your front and then back. No FS, no oral by her, but still a very sensual session with a nice girl.

    Now I'm anxious to see Christina for a repeat.

  15. #2151

    Josy. Malu's girl

    Was driving by Malu's old place in Medford the other day and was wondering what ever happend to Josy. Anyone know where she is?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape